Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Morning gals

Still waiting

so i gained 6lbs overnight from Tues - yesterday. I wanted to puke, but i knew it - i had no fingers or toes, why am i so swollen.

what a happy bandiversary

I don't know what is going on, but i have a week to get rid of it because my appt was cancelled for today, he had an emergency. All I know is I am going to insist on a fill, and a good one. I do great for a few days but am hngry when I'm done eating my egg or pudding and then after a few days, I work out and I'm just so hungry i eat more than I should. Still make ok choices but eat way too much.

I went for a 3 mile walk yesterday and i'm going to shower now and hit the road and do it again, then more yard work and mini golf later today. I'm trying to get out of the house, I was so tired last night i wanted to fall over!

hope you all have a good day, I have to get rid of my fat! I'm getting depressed about it and it is not helping it go away

Morning girls~~

Lazy day here. Kinsey is snoozing, thought about joining her---but had just taken my anitbiotics, and was not thinking I wanted to lay down, my stomach felt kinda rumbly-----so I finished my book....

We were supposed to meet Rick for lunch, but he stood us up! He is going to Colorado to a tech school, going to go try to recruit some help! It isn't just his company---my son called and he is ready to quit his job---they are so short handed, they have no choice but to work when they are on the call out list.

Normally they have a set schedule, and then they rotate what position they are on the call out list. So the first weekend he would be first out, second weekend 2nd....and on down, through week 6 because there are supposed to be 6 hands--but they only have 4...so they are having to cover it--and he gets no days off! They sat and figured it, and the company says right now he will get 4 days off after over 40 on....he said forget that! He has a pretty severe hernia that needs repaired. The Dr. told him sooner rather than later, the concern is it will twist. They told him at work they could not do without him, he couldn't have time off. Rick told him, they have no say in the matter if it is a medical necessity.

But it is like that everywhere, no one can get enough help! They pay pretty well for the area, and are up with the competitions pay---but the competition is hiring too! Yesterday Rick worked the local job fair, he said it was basically already employeed people looking to see if they could make more $$$---but no good prospects.....I guess it is always that way-----feast or famine.

Your spur of the moment trip sounds fun Pamela!! Our every move this summer is hinging on what and when I find out tomorrow!! We keep putting off planning anything, til we get a time line....

I smashed my finger last night, and every now and then typing I hit it--it hurts!!!

We got our beef back from the processer. I was moving frozen packages of meat, and smashed my ring finger on my right hand between 2 packages. I think it only hurt so bad, because it was half frozen itself!!

We ended up with over 575 lbs out of the steer.......not my favorite, I prefer to buy my meat at Safeway. I hate to eat what I meet........but I pass a HUGE bulk of it on to the kids. I'd say 8 out of 10 pounds.....and the other 2 we use for family BBQ's!! I know Rick thinks I am nuts, but he doesnot say anything!!

Hoping you hear good things today Jenn.

Enjoy your coffee dates, hope the cramps ease Michelle.

Will check back in later.....

Kat

I actually have almost full day off. I have to go in later this evening to work for 2 1/2 hours. Other than that I will be getting some housework done and helping Diane with anything she needs.

Other than that not much going on. I'm looking forward to my fill next week. I need it real bad. Pushing Water today. Hoping to lose another 2 pounds atleast by than.

Everyone have a great day.

Drink, Drink, Drink.

post-214709-13813136914455_thumb.jpg

Just another Thursday! I'm going to the sports store at lunch to get those gloves for my hands for working out. I'm getting blisters and the barbells STINK!!

Having milk for b'fast. I asked for skim, but DH said they only had normal.. 150 calories in 1 cup.

My granny, poor thing. She's so out there sometimes!! Whenever we do digital pics (that's all any of us do anymore), she doesn't get prints, and she stresses.. she hates the digital cameras. For like my wedding, I printed her some, I go to kodak.com or whatever and order prints online for $.10 per print. A couple weeks ago she asked for Xmas pics, so I gave her a CD with digital prints, told her to pick out the ones she wants and I'd get them. Last week she said she was going to do it herself, where can she do it. I explained Walmart and drugstores have those kiosks (I have never used them myself) so I had no info, just told her to ask someone working there how to do it. This is a lot more trouble than me just ordering them, but I figured she just wanted something to do. She calls Monday and says the kiosks had a huge line and the guy working there said he's not allowed to do it for her, he can only explain it. So she got upset, he told her it could take hours, etc. I told her, just tell me what you want and I'll order them! She would have had the pics by now, if she just told me the ones she wanted. So she said she thought she was bugging me, and I reitterated it takes me 1 minute, and it's not a big deal. So she asks the cost (I never charge her). I said 4 cents a picture, don't worry about it. She sent the art CD to me at work with $25. A note said "If it's more than this, let me know!". It's 11 pictures.. at 4 cents a picture.. and she sent $25.

I gotta finish up homework, end of semester is very close, can almost taste it!! Did I tell you guys I'm going to Tunica next weekend? I can't wait, I need a break!! And then a couple weeks later I go to TX!

Oh and thanks Terry, I needed a new avie, so I was looking at pics of my Cassy. She takes the funniest pics!! And so I used that one and "WHAT?!" popped into my head.

Good Afternoon, Violets.

Just back from the church service. All went well. NOTE TO SELF.. when it is communion just 3 days after a fill, do NOT try and eat the big chunk of bread and then try and slug down the grape juice. I had sacred bread stuck in my throat all the way home.

Ethan is napping and his mom called to see if we could keep him an extra couple of hours so she can get a CD player installed in their new (used) van. We sold our truck to someone that works with our son and instead of the full asking price, he gave us what the car dealership would have plus he threw in a van to give to Joe. We couldn't pass it up and Joe is thrilled.

Time to try and eat some lunch and hope it goes down.

Catch ya later.

Dont have a start date but I have the job!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :thumbup:)

WOOFREAKINHOO JENN! SEE THE MAGIC OF THE PURPLE POWER. I hope you told them that you need to be off for our May Days!

Congrats honey...now, all is right in the world!

Terry~ I miss you!

I am trying to live in my happy place! There is this child...you all know him. I can physically feel my blood pressure rise w/ him! Yesterday...oh well, never mind...that is living in the past!

Breathe deep! 41 MORE DAYS UNTIL SUMMER BREAK! BYE BYE MANUEL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I told my agent I needed it when discussing the job, but I will tell them again and will tell them again when I get my start date, which I don't know when it is going to be.

I'm so excited!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Jenn!!!! Even I breathed a sigh of relief when I read it!! Good for you Girl!!

Kat

PS--Pamela does Manual have a sister....named Alyssa? I swear 20+ years of my daycare, no one hit my nerve like that child could!!! And yet I felt so sorry for her sometimes, and felt like she needed me more than the others----but I was also afraid I was going to have to beat that into her!!! LOL.....don't miss it!

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jenn!!!!!!!!

you hawt sexy biotch with a job!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of which..... here is one of me on Punk Rock day 7th or 8th grade....... and I thought I was SOOOOOOOOO Fat!

Janice, ME, Paige, Stephanie... (Janice is still a very good friend of mine)

and she is the one who told me that this was posted on the reunion website.. (I didn't graduate with them so I wasn't in the loop)

post-208811-13813136914763_thumb.jpg