Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hi everyone! Happy Bandiversary Laura and Jenn!

Laura-woohooo for yesterdays post about 229. You GO girl!:biggrin:

Judy-Remember the little old lady in the "Wheres the beef?" commercial...that is what I remember about her. The steering wheel being WAY up there. Now I will think of you when I see someone like that. lol I get really good gas mileage too. What a relief, right?

Pammie-I am psyched about the show tonight...I can not wait to find out who they boot. It better be her! Game wise, the smart thing to do is keep her...I hope they don't though.

Terri-miss you? were you gone? :lol::tt2:

Tracy-I came a frogs hair away from calling you Saturday. You'll never believe why....I was gonna ask you what kind of blizzard you posted the other day that you ate. Sounded SO good and I could not remember anything other than the chocolate soft serve part :smile:...LOL (shame on me, right?) Ice cream is my weakness...sorry!

Kat-glad you are feeling better today :)

Haydee-I agree with you about how beautiful it has been around here weather wise. I really pray we have great weather for our trip.:biggrin2:

Laura again-bring the VS sweaters with you and you can auction them off...:rolleyes2: I have never owned a VS sweater! Since I am broad shouldered maybe I can bid on them :tongue:

Suzanne-make sure you take care of yourself, ok?

Jane-I think it is good that people talk about God, but Natalie can over-do it at times. Seems like she is playing a role instead of it being genuine. But...I am not supposed to judge, so I will just zip my lip...LOL

OK, everyone....gotta go. Oh wait...my boss said we CAN walk at work...men can be so wishy washy:huh2:

Edited by TracyK

Is it just my imagination or did Denise fall off the side of the earth?!

Yes, Denise is posting on her myspace and I've left comments for her but I think she is stuck like the rest of us and with both daughters being preggo AND the house being built.. I think she is taking lbt hiatas.

I have 2 and you have 5. I was just wondering what is it that we have. LOL.

post-214709-13813136909273_thumb.jpg

I think the rep power is (or used to be) about reputation...or something. Peop.e were pissed that it was like a popularity contest, although I never really understood it.

I just worked on diss!!! How awesome am I!?

Rep power is some off the wall thing they tried using before, and people were doing the old high school thing of sending people to say bad things....it was/is stupid in my opinion. The people who left negative comments on mine, I never even spoke with!!!

Now you can only leave positive----so unsure what the purpose is----it is still a popularity thing. It would be like me asking all of you to go give me rep points so my number would go up-----but why? What does it do??????

I hate that Denise doesn't post anymore. I have been wondering how her house is going, and if they found out what the other DD was having yet. If she responds to you on her MySpace, tell her we miss her.

We grilled burgers, mine is not setting well. Burping the BBQ----yuck!

Good for you Pamela---working on your dissertation---I am proud of you!

I pretty much sat here all day with my feet up----keeps me from feeling so crampy.....I wanna be better!!! LOL

Well girls, I am gonna go get me something to drink so I can push dinner through (!) and go to bed. Talk to ya in the mornin'

Hugs~~

Kat

Well I want to have a trillion rep points!!!

I had a very odd day at work today. I have a couple of crazy people, which keeps my job interesting, well this one girl, who I do feel sorry for is mentally disturbed, and she hadn't washed or combed her hair in over a year!!!!!!!!! I don't know how it didn't smell!!! I mean I wash my hair every day because of smell/cleanliness issues. She is probably about my age or a little older, and she doesn't work. I do feel sorry for her though. I threw everything I used except my scissors away, and disinfected that.

Pam or Tracy I forgot to tape BB!!!! Is Natalie gone???? I consider myself a fairly religious purpose, but God is there to share in your good fortunes and sorrows, not reality tv. I think he is just shaking his head over reality tv. I love it though!!!

Well I am going to go to bed. Talk to you guys later!!!

Jane

Good Morn, Vi's~~

I'm here... just busy. TOM arrived yesterday & w/it killer cramps... layed on the heating pad all night... ugh.

Today I have work, + 2 coffees w/friends... the first is the one who was just diagnosed w/breast cancer; her surgery is scheduled for May 8 but I don't know any more info so I'll catch up w/her... the second is the gal who's hubby left her on her b'day last summer; we meet every other week like clockwork & she's either up or down; whichever way she is, I just let her vent & live thru her vicariously; she's GORGEOUS and now that she's single, she's got a very lively social life!

Then kids get out of schol 2 hrs early... & they get to go to the dentist for regular cleanings! Poor dears.

Like I said... busy!!

I go to the doc tomorrow... can't decide if I need a fill or not, which makes me lean toward "not"... I don't want to be TOO full... but I also am not good at relying solely on my own willpower... hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Make it a good one, gals!

Good morning violets-

Yes Jane, she is gone!:) And Ryan won HOH. I am a happy girl.

Have a good day all....

Good Morning, Violets..

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I don't want to say it too loud cause I might jinx it, but I think it just might be SPRING here!! There is NO more snow in my backyard!!! Yesterday it got to 73 and today is supposed to be 68. Doesn't get much better than that here in Northern Michigan at this time of the year. I was busy, busy yesterday from 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. It was non-stop. Today I have Ethan and the Bobster will watch him when I go to church for our special service for those that can't get out on Sunday. We do it once a month and I usually play flute or sing. Today is singing day so I need to get there a little early to practice. Then I can be lazy for the rest of the day.. woooo hoooooo!!

Laura and Jenn... HAPPY BELATED BANDIVERSARY!!! You've both done an awesome job and we're so proud of you!!!

My fill is working really well. I'm not so tight that I can't get food down, yet I feel full with just a few bites and don't need to be snacking in the evening. Hope this lasts for awhile! I'd really like to get super close to goal by the 16th of May!

I better get dressed before Ethan gets here. Will check in later. Everyone have a great day... make wise choices and drink, drink, drink!!

Morning V's~

Jenn~ You better not be on that freakin bridge! Keep us posted!

Janie and Tracy~ I kinda felt bad for her last night...blindsided by the boys. If she were so cocky all the time, but she is gone! I think James was a dick to Chelsea. He was evicted because of himself...not because of her. She was a witch on the way out...but so what. That won't last long!

Well...Guess what???? I got this email from StubHub, which is a ticket broker I used to get the Garth tix. They were advertising upcoming events...and I saw George Michael. He was only doing 3 dates in my neck of the woods (San Diego, LA and Vegas). The Vegas show is @ the MGM Grand. So, click click click...I go to MGM site, and see if there is a room available. I ended up booking a SWANKY room (West Wing King Room) @ the MGM. Then back to Stub Hub and got the cheapest tix (110 each) for the show! Soooooo, June 20-23 we are in Vegas, seeing George Michael. Whether you like him or not...I am a child of the 80's, and like Madonna (LOVE HER) George always had fun songs! All my gay guy friends are gonna be soooo jealous!! Also, my bestest friend from college (one of 2) lives there. Last year when we went to Vegas for my bday, she and hubby said they were gonna start trying for baby #3. We went to dinner, had a great time...and that night, they got pregnant! Baby Kenna arrived late March, so I am looking forward to meeting her. Anyway...I am jazzed (a lot poorer...that was a VERY expensive email that started everything)...but oh well!

OK...sorry for the book. I gotta play a quick game and put my face on! Check in later!

Pam you are going to be in vegas 1 week BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I tell you guys that my sister is booked to go with me instead of dh? She was able to use FF miles to get her flight for free! WHOOOHOOO.. it's going to be sooooo much fun!!!!!!!

I did it I did it I did it............. I ate good all day, I stayed away from the junk that has been running my life and I bounced DOWN to 188.2!

That really gave me the motivation to stay good today too!

The worst thing I had yesterday was a small baked potatoe with real butter (I refuse to eat fake butter.. blech) I was only able to eat half a grilled burger and then it came back up anyway... I stayed away from the kitchen all night and woke up victorious!