Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Yes, and you can move to the head of the class. Oh wait...you are the teacher, so you should already be there.

Whew...I was getting really lonely! Thanks roomie for making me feel better!

Well I am home, anitibiotics started....hey do the new chocolate Bliss candies count as food to take the meds with???? I do NOT feel like eating, and I have to eat.....

Dr, said he could not believe I just began feeling the infection this morning, that my lucocytes (sp??/something infection) were sky high, and the blood in my urine was visible to the naked eye....

I really didn't feel anything til this morning, but when it hit---it hit HARD! These spasms are killing me....whine, whine, whine!!!

I put a roast in the crockpot this morning, knowing I was taking my Mom to town----I am soooo glad I did, I felt much better then than now.

My official weigh in at the Dr. showed I had lost 12 pounds since they recorded it last---I find that really hard to believe. Of course I was wearing heavier clothes, and likely my boots before, and today I was in flip flops so that is probably 3-4 pounds of it right there!! Anyway---his scale brought me in at 182. Not going to claim that til I see it on my scale, and I forgot to weigh this morning....maybe!!!

He was thrilled that my PS was approved, he thinks it will be wonderful.

Meanwhile my DD did not get great news. She had an MRI due to low back pain, and she has serious kidney issues, so they were concerned with that. But they found an aortic abnormality in her BACK! Something to do with blood supply....she has to meet with her PCP to get it in laymans terms this back Dr. is a total jerk. He also told her she needed to get with her gyno she has a mass on her right ovary. He said if they are cysts---there are a bunch of them---but he is doubtful they are cysts. Told her it looked like her baby days were numbered....really upset her.

I am exhausted--going to sit the rest of the day and do nothing!

Glad your interview was so good Jenn.

And yes Pamela----your "Hello" passed in my book too.....

Will check in in awhile.

Kat

Hello violets~

Home after a long day at work. I figured something out today...I need to get some healthy muchie stuff quick! Since I stopped smoking I do not take breaks at work anymore so what do I do? Sit there and munch all day and all I have at work is JUNK around me. So, I have to get to the grocery store quick! I do not think I will get on the site from work anymore either...they are being jerks again about "company policy states yada yada yada..." . UGH, whatever!

Pam-I can not wait to see them backdoor the little witch! She seriously works my 3rd nerve. :lol:

The biggest loser finale is tonight too. I really hope a woman gets it this year!

Jenn-fingers & toes are crossed for you!

Have a great evening violets.

Wow, quiet here today!! I went and got my nails done tonight and took care of some things I have been meaning to do for a long time. Work was so so busy, I am early tomorrow at work! Every other wednesday I go in early work a split and stay late.

Have a good night and day tomorrow!!

You can have all the roast Tracy---I don't wanna eat anything....wierd! I am pushing the liquids so hard, I am full!

Spasms are easing, but talk about wiping me out!!! I am sitting here hoping my meds are digested so I can call it a night.

Will see you all tomorrow.

Kat

Good Morning, Today is my up early day. "Gotta make the donuts". Remember that commercial?

Jenn, Hope, Hope, Hope.

Everyone have a great day and don't forget to DRINK.

post-214709-13813136908349_thumb.jpg

So quiet around here that it is eerie...

Good morning violets. Check this out...yesterday my co-worker (who also started taking Chantix and quit smoking right after me) and I wanted to go for a walk since we do not take smoke breaks anymore. The boss (a smoker) told us no we can't go. Gave us a BS reason. I guess that is punishment for us not having cigarettes for him to borrow anymore. That sux. I could elaborate but I will spare you all. SO, no LBT, no smoke breaks, no walking breaks....hmmm, what is a girl to do?! I feel like a prisoner. I feel like walking back and forth to my car from my office. That outta piss him off. UGH...easy to tell I am frustrated? Oh well....

Let us know something as soon as you can Jenn.

Kat-how are you today?

Judy-how do you like the new car?

Terri & Haydee-are we enjoying this weather or what?!

Suzie-Make me a donut :confused:

Pam & Jane-loved BB last night. Can not wait until tonight but why do I have this feeling that the boys are gonna keep Natalie? I mean game wise it is the smart choice to go to the final 2 with her but I personally want her to GO!

Have a great day violets....see you when I get home!

Good Morning, Violets..

A busy day today for me. Flute rehearsal this morning at 9, then headed to the hospital for another shift, choir and German class this evening. Only good thing is it's supposed to get to 68 degrees today!! wooooo hooooo, might FINALLY lose all the snow in the backyard.

Tracyk... we love the new car, but it sure is different sitting so much closer to the road. We're getting about 28 mpg, so that's a big plus. Instead of costing us over $100 in gas to go to our doctor appointment, it was only about $60 this time. Still outrageous, but not much we can do about that. I tried using a pillow to sit on in the passenger's seat cause I don't have my own padding anymore. I could see much better, but the airbag isn't activated if I use the pillow. So I sit on my bony butt and barely see out the window. DD says I am just like the little old ladies we used to laugh at where you could only see the top of their heads. Arghhhhhhhh I'm one of them now!!!! Driver seat is power so I can adjust that.

Everyone have a great day today. My fill is working for the time being. I don't feel hungry between meals and I have to slow way down on the chewing.

Everyone make wise choices today and drink, drink, drink.

Morning Ladies~ I LEAVE FOR TEXAS ONE MONTH FROM TODAY! YIPPEE-KAI-YEAH MOMMACITA!!! As I emailed Terry last night w/ my info I closed w/, "Now, to lose 70 pounds in a month!" LOL!!!

Jenn~Crossing fingers and toes! Let us know ASAP!

Tracy and Janie~ OMG...the suspense is killing me. I can not wait until she goes tonight (again, crossing fingers and toes) that Natalie goes. Since Josh said she looks like a ferret...that is all I see! I wanted to kick her ass w/ all that Jesus talk. Sorry Natalie, I don't think Jesus is worried about what goes on in the Big Brother house! Anyway, I'll be I'll be on bbchatter.com @ 5:30ish to see who goes!

Have a great day everyone! We are watching the end of Anne Frank today, so I'll pop in later!

xoxoxoxoxooxox

Morning gals

Well, I'm bloated from working last night in the heat an being completely off schedule so I'm not even weighing in on my bandiversary.

Either way -overall it has been a great year. I have gained so much self confidence, went from a 24 to a 16, enjoy life so much more and have met the most wonderful people! I could write a book about the last year, because I've been putting lots of thought into it but I'm not awake enough for that. LOL

I'm still holding my breath waiting for my offer on that job. You all will know as soon as I do.

Well, I'm off to finish my coffee so i can go get my aunt - I thought today was my appt so I told her I would be over today ... sigh

I am so swollen today, I am not sure what that is all about.....

Pam you get in on the 15th?

what are your plans? call me... my cell is on the list

Silly me today is the 16th... I told you all i'm not a morning person!. LOL