Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Thanks for the ballons roomie! Yes, I've come a loooonnng way. We had my old shorts for sale at the garage sale. Size 26/28. I held them up and they're huge!! I was that size. I filled them out completely!! They were even a little tight.

So, back to spiders and creepy crawlies. I hate them. I'm a big baby. I will pick up my three dogs, run screaming to my room and jump on the bed until Juan kills whatever is crawling around. Don't get me started on snakes... Like I said, I'm a big baby...

I haven't riden a horse in about 15 years. Terry, do you know where we could go to ride horses for the day? I would love to try it again.

Terry - wasn't the weekend weather just wonderful?? These are my favorite days here in Houston. There's also a few at the end of November that are like this. These make up for all the 100 plus degree weather during the summer months. Oh, yes I do have coupons. I'll either email or mail them to you depending on which ones are available right now. I'm gonna ask our promotion girl when she comes in today. Once you get them let me know when you'll be coming in so I can make sure they give you the VIP treatment, he he he...

Kat - when you say that you have your appointment for this week do you mean that your surgery is already scheduled??

On a different note, my aunt just came back from Monterrey. She was the one who had the face lift and boobs done. She looks amazing!! So natural. I'm gonna see if she'll let me post her before and afters on here. Oh and the incision on her boobs was done on her nipples and she has no scarring! You can't even tell. I'm so gonna use her plastic surgeon. He's really good.

Laura - LOVED your B/A's. You are so skinny! OMG, you are NORMAL! Loved your bathing suit. too cute!

Well I have more to talk about but like Michelle I have a very exciting project that needs work. I have to get it done before I get to go eat lunch. I'll be back later...

Argh do not like the new formatting, hopefully that's not permanent :rolleyes2:

Yes, I actually went away & did some work and now I came back to... well, whatever the new "look" is. Bleh.

I just pressed refreshed after reading all the morning posts...and now I have BooBoo Kity! All is right in the world!

I still have "Eve" up there.... that's who I always think about when I see her. She's saying, "Hey! Wanna bite of this apple???" Then she uses the tape measure to snatch it away from you when you try to get a bite. Bitch.

I still have "Eve" up there.... that's who I always think about when I see her. She's saying, "Hey! Wanna bite of this apple???" Then she uses the tape measure to snatch it away from you when you try to get a bite. Bitch.

:):lol::biggrin:

I thought she was either 1. comparing her breast size to an apple - hey the band doesn't reduce breast size 2. saying you can't eat an apple with the band, and thus you lose inches

I dunno.

Hi violets-

I am feeling a little better but not 100% yet. Hopefully I get a miracle over night :)

Have a great evening!

So I just finally bought some new bras. I haven't bought any new ones since banding.. oddly enough.. I get attached to good bras I guess. Mom finally pointed out how bad my boobs look in a bra that is too big. I went from 44DD to 40D. I was wrong, I need DD. My boobs bubble out. Crap!

Then to reward DH for bra shopping in LB with me, we went to Game Stop next door. Jeez geeks never cease to amaze me. DH picked out 2 games, I found a Sim I wanted to try (installing it now), and he and the geek register kid were going on and on about how good some fighting games were. Then DH wanted to pay for Grand Theft Auto 4 in advance, which comes out end of this month. Guy asked if he wanted the 'supreme' version, and I rolled my eyes. It comes with a dufflebag and a lockbox for $30 more. GIVE ME A BREAK! I said "no he doesn't" and they laughed and the guy was going on about how cool they were (uh huh) and then DH says "if she wasn't with me, I'd get it, I understand man!" Then the guy talked about his room he dedicated to video game stuff, with a stand-up video game display and I said "You must be single?" hehehe.

I'm sooo hungry, and Sims takes forever to install!!

Laura, too funny on the video games. It reminds me of the time I bought the original grand theft auto for my nephew (had a ps here for him, good aunt huh!!) anyways I was in the kitchen and came out and saw him beating this police officer, there was blood flying and it was gross. I nearly had a heart attack!! I told him he couldn't play it anymore, and he told me that I could go online to get codes where there would be no violence. I went, and there was NOT a code for no violence, but there were numerous codes for 'pumping up the violence!'. It was then that I learned that all games have ratings. Good thing I am not a mom because I flunked big time on that one!!! I was horrified.

Well 3:00 came and went and nobody called me to ask where I was...

Kat, my nephew is going to the Kirtland (sp?) airforce base in July for three weeks. He is in ROTC and that is part of his training. I understand it is near you? I swear I don't know how his girlfriend and him are going to be apart for three weeks!!

I think for our trip I am going to make a little book of where I work, live, the people I work with, the people I love etc... I never post pics, except for X rated ones. I figure 5 or 10 pictures will maybe show you guys who I am? :huh2: Gosh I don't even know that!!!

I went to the before and after pics and saw you Laura, you look great!!!! You have shown such a HUGE difference!! I also saw booboo kity and was amazed!!!!!! I even thought about printing her before and after pics for inspiration!!

Have a good night!!

Yep Jane, when I go to Albq, that is where Kirtland AFB is. It is about 150 miles away.

I too have some pics I plan on bringing!! I want to see everyones pictures, I hope they all plan on bringing them too!!!! I also plan on taking a bunch!!!!

Laura, my bra situation is horrid! As my band size goes down, my cup size is going up---and I am at the high end of standard bra cup sizes, and I do not want to special order bras---at least not until I am finished losing, who wants to spend $60-$75 or more per bra to wear them a couple months and then they no longer fit......plus I like the pretty ones, not the Iron maiden ones----might have to look into another surgery here......dangit!

TracyK---keep getting better---this has been a tough season on your family health wise girl----time for all of you to be better!

Eve as you aptly named her went away when I cleaned up my temp files, and Cookies, as a habit----I do it daily---and when I come back lo and behold there was Brandy instead of Eve......

The new "landing page" threw me for a loop, but then Susan told me how to get back the page I wanted, so I am ok!!!

Today Kinsey and I took a walk, and while we were walking she wanted me to tell her about being a baby. So when we come home, I sat her down here and we opened the pictures, and we were looking at her when she was oh so tiny (4 lbs). She looks at me, and I am telling her that Yes that IS me. She pats my face, and tells me "Granny, you sure do look different, I don't know how I knew you then!" Made no sense---but she was so sincere---this is the first time I have been able to convince her that the woman in the pictures of her as a baby was me. She used to get down right mad!!!

Well I guess I better go finish dinner! Talk to you girls later!

Kat

Today I stopped at Heartland because a girl I worked with was getting her lap-band. She looked really good for just being about 2 hours banded. I had her laughing about the whole thing. Well, I asked her about another girl at work and she said she was in surgery right now. I said are you kidding me. They were both banded today and on top of that one more girl is getting banded tomorrow. I asked her if I could get a kick-back from all 3 surgeries. Look what I started.

Than went to see my Aunt. She was having a hard time waking up but the Doc said everything came out great. Said she should be out of the hospital in about 5 days.

Came home and got Diane to go outside for the first time. She walked around the driveway for about 10 minutes and than headed abck to the recliner and went back to sleep. She said that's all she's done all day. Just had to stop my post for a few minutes. Heard her coming up the stairs. She came up 6 steps. Looks like the Doc did a good job.

Everyone have a great evening. Hugs to all.

post-214709-13813136904436_thumb.jpg

Evening, Violets..

Gosh almighty.. I leave for one stinkin' day and everything changes!!! Plus I had to wade through 3 pages of posts. How come when I'm home it's really quiet in here??

The weather was perfect for traveling today and the bobster and I both got fills. He's up to 9cc in his 10cc band and says he finally feels some restriction. I'm up to 3.1cc in my 4cc and I too am feeling it. Hopefully this will be the sweet spot for both of us. We are on liquids for 12/24 hours so of course supper was a chocolate shake from McDonalds.:huh2: I'm off to bed after watching the Tigers finally play like they're supposed to!

Everyond sleep well. Will check in tomorrow.

Glad you are home safe Judy!!!!

I just spent an hour and half on the phone with a new bandster who lives in Durango. We plan on getting together later this week.

Talk to all of you tomorrow!

Kat