Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tracy - I hear you! I've toyed with the same thoughts too....going back to being less restricted but at least being able to eat healthier food. Let's see...I think my last fill was in the beginning of February...and I have been very tight most of this time. I do think my band is loosening up just a bit though so I'm going to tough it out a bit longer. I am really missing salads!!

Kat - just think of all the things that cause headaches! It could be anything!! Your doctors are just being cautiously prudent...and that's a GOOD thing! My son was just complaining Sunday that he's woken up with a headache every day for a week. Dehydration, stress, clenched jaws, bad vision, allergies, new meds, too much computer work, change in barometric pressure, hormones, food additives and sensitivites,....blah blah blah!!! It could be any number of things! The probability of it being related to a tumor is way down the list.

Michelle! Why are you still sick??!? Shouldn't you be better by now?

Pammy - I'll be glad when this is over for you, too. Wish I was there to help you thru it...even if you are in the best of hands. Just know that we're all lovin' you. k?

Hey!! I've got reason to Celebrate today!! We reached a performance threshhold at my company and we ALL get a 10% bonus!! Half of mine is going in the bank...the other half I'm going to spend on PS. I've decided to cut way back on my PS wish list, so that $ should cover it. Maybe.

If we make the next hurdle we get a 40% bonus!!! :thumbup: Don't worry...I'll let you know if and when that happens! LOL

I just looked at the "currently active users" on the home page. There were 1666 users currently active. 400-something members and 1200-something GUESTS!! Dang!! That seems like a LOT of guests!!

Good evening!!

I forgot to tape BB tonight!! Pam or Tracy can you tell me who won the POV. I hope by the posts I read James won and took himself off, but not real sure.

Have to go in early tomorrow and work late! YUCK!!

Going to hit the sack early tonight! I am also going to see if I can pay my license fee online, it says I can, but how do they know I paid my last two years of pers. prop., have car insurance, and passed inspection? Will see, it will save me a headache of having to stand in that line! Oh well have a good night.

Jane

WAY TO GO MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off to bed early tonight too. I woke up in the night wondering about this, and had trouble going back to sleep----so I am off to bed.

I know I should NOT say this----but I am not really worried about the tumor---I am worried about cancelling my surgery!!! I've watched those tumors for years....I have watched them go through months and months of chemo with no change. I cannot wrap my mind around them changing now. It is something else----stress, and allergies, and I swear my glasses!!!

Will chat with y'all in the mornin!

Hugs!!!

Kat

Janie, Shelia and Sharon were nom'd. Ryan won POV and took off Shelia, and Adam had to put up James:frown:. It is not looking good for him.

I CAN'T STAND NATALIE...anyone but her can win! Keep your fingers crossed.

Good mornin' violets-

Terri-Way to go lady!! Brings back memories....man oh man...I forgot what bonuses are like. So tell me again what you decided to have done? I know the upper eye lift, right? What else? Who is doing it?

I am bringing dd to school this morning since dh worked last night so I need to get my butt in gear. Have a great day violets!

PS...by the way...last time I had that staph thing my dr told me if it comes back again for a 4th time he was gonna go rip it out at the hospital, remember? Well, it is back...EEK! I will let you all know what happens. My dr does not know about it yet. To be continued.....

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Just lost my post

Good morning

Have I ever told you about my neighbors behind me, they have been here for 3-4 years and have been rude ever since day 1 and have a dog that barks and barks, we had it out last summer and I have not talked to them since. Anyway, someone must have complained about the dog because it has been quiet, but this week, it started again, he goes to work at 3am and puts it out and she is so rude and clueless, doesn't hear it barking for hours, usually starts about 4:15, wakes up everyone on the street, they all complain to me because how can i not hear it????? My one neighbor 4 doors down is going to pound on their door at 4:30 and wake them up (i love her she cracks me up) I am calling the dog warden today, it is insane, I'm up since 4:15 and ds is up at 5:30-6 every morning because of it. They just decided to sell but are insane and asking too much but hurry up and get out!!!!!

I did good yesterday 2 Protein shakes and tuna with 1oz lowfat cheese for dinner. Bad thing, I had a drink with the neighbors but had crystal light in it. I had gained again last week, I don't think i'm going to get on the scale until I go to the dr next week, but then again, when I did weigh myself every day i didn't let me get completely out of control- I'm ashamed to say but i was up to 214... so time to get it together!

Michelle, congrats on the -10 you go girl

Kat - that would be great if you could wait until right after the trip - I had put off my banding 3 weeks because I was going to Myrtle Beach and was worth it

Anyway, I think I'm going to get up and go to Water aerobics

ttfn

Good Morning, Violets..

We had a bad thunderstorm last night and Jetta, the garage dog went balistic. She wanted to come in the house so badly, but that wasn't going to happen. She finally calmed down when the thunder stopped. We woke up this morning to paint spilled in the breezeway. Luckily there is no carpeting in my house except for the stairway and the "gym". We figure the cat must have knocked over the can jumping up to the computer table. Got it all cleaned up and now ready to start my day. I have a flute rehearsal this morning, funeral this afternoon and choir and German class tonight.

My DS called and he got the new job he applied for. We're so proud of him. It's a cut in pay down from a six figure salary, but at his job now he works overtime every day and has for years. He misses out on so much with the family. The new job will take him traveling to troubleshoot robotics. His first trip will be to Malaysia!!

I'd also like prayers for Ethan's mom. She is bi-polar and yesterday hit a wall. She is in the psychiatric unit at the hospital for today and maybe tomorrow. Probably the best thing that could happen to her as she has not been on her meds for a long time. DS is taking the day off of work so we don't have Ethan today, but don't know about the rest of the week. Please keep her in your prayers.

Gotta scoot and get to my rehearsal. Everyone have a good day.

Judy, will definitely keep the family in my prayers. Rick's ex---the kids Mom, has been hospitalized on the psych floor many times. She too is bi polar, and self medicates with alcohol and other drugs, and then thinks she doesn't need her meds. Last time it happen, God began talking to her when she wears this stupid gardening hat! He told her to take out the Episcopalian Church, and to begin with her parents. The kids stopped her---she had a loaded shotgun, chasing her parents down. The cops wanted to arrest Abbey for flattening her tire.....until she tried to lay hands on the cop, then he saw the crazy!!!!

It is sad, and it is extremely scary---not knowing who and what her next target will be, and if we will get any warning. Plus our kids stress over being like her in any way.

She was so mad at the kids for stopping her last time, she kept telling Lenny he was a Son of a B#*ch! I had to laugh----she has no idea how many times I called her the same!!!

Will hope your grandsons Mom gets the help she needs.

I don't have much problem with barking dogs, but fighting cats have brought me out of a dead sleep with the screaming twice in the last week. Makes me mad as hell, because it is such a scary sound, and takes me a minute to place what it is. Then my heart is racing, and going back to sleep is hard.

Michelle, you feeling any better? Zyrtec, makes me such a zombie. I used to do half a pill at bedtime, and that worked pretty good!

TracyK---sorry your owie is back. How long you going to fight it before seeing the Dr.?

TracyKS----you ok girl? You aren't around much!

Pamela----thinking of you, know we are with you for your procedure---hugs!!!

Denise---how's the house coming? And the babies? Has the oldest found out what she is having yet??

Laura---What's up? How did the high dollar drinks go?

Terry---I too remember you saying the last couple of weeks were slow weeks---WTH???? Slow????

Suzanne---how did your sisters surgery go? Thinking of you!!

Jane----Is today the day you said was going to be so long for you? Is it split up or are you on your feet that whole time?

Haydee---you feeling better? Hiding from us or what?

Well girls Kinsey is snoring, thinking I might just join her for a little nap. Besides she is such fun to wake up with! She is so happy when she realizes you are sleeping too---tells you "Wake up you sleepy head, its not dark anymore!"

BBL~~

Kat

I'm not getting any emails anymore from lbt - am I the only one?

Yesterday and today are long days. I have about an hour break today, I think I will color my hair. It has been pretty slow, so I am glad for the business. Even though I stand all day my feet and legs don't hurt because I have a mat I stand on plus I wear new balance tennis shoes. My feet are not hip and with it. Actually my whole body is not!!

Okay need to get to work in bit, have a good day!!!!

Thinking of you today Kat, prayers to Ethans mom, keep up the good work Jennifer. Tracyk maybe this will take care of it for good?? Hope things are good for all the rest!!!!

Jane

Hey guys, I feel crappy. I couldn't get my friend to answer the phone, and last minute I was reminded it was my sister's b'day and we always go to this hibachi restaurant for it. He later left me a message saying he was going and didn't see me, but he will be there if I show up. I haven't called him back, I feel bad!

I am leaving to go get my fill in a couple hours. YAY!!!!!!!!!

Busy at work, got lots going on, but I'll check back tonight probably.

Everyone be good, drink lots of water!!