Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I just had a long post and lost it

I am going to my liquid/protein shake diet today. I'm out of control since I lost my job and can't get out of it

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Kat, thinking about you... HUGS

Morning~

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling confident today---had a rough go for awhile yesterday....kind of my "why me?" moment! But today I am ok. I knew without a doubt these tumors would not change----I am not going to veer away from those thoughts!!!

It is stress and allergies. My eyes feel too dry and itchy too!

Kinsey is asleep---think I will join her.

BBL~~

Kat

Morning Violets~

Kat~ We are here for you. Keep us posted and know that we are all sending you Purple Power.

Susie~ Good luck and Purple Power to you and (I think it is Diane) today as well!

I got to sleep in an extra hour today since I have training today!!! Although it is extremely boring...at least I don't have to "work" today! I have one more day then preop on Thursday. I AM SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THIS BEHIND ME!

I hope everyone has a great day! It was very quiet around here yesterday...felt weird.

xoxoxoxo

(((KAT)))

I am about to head to Nashville, going to go meet a potential new customer. AND.. they make vinyl so I'm pretty excited.. never seen records being made. They're giving us a plant tour, then I have plans to meet with a friend tonight (at a grossly expensive bar, he wouldn't agree to somewhere cheaper). So Water & lemon it is! Hah.

Everyone have a good day!!

Just got back from a LLLOOOONNNNGGGG meeting this morning. I am the secretary of the Taxing District and most meetings are short, but holy cow!!!!!

Thinking of you Kat and hoping that everything is good!!

Susie, sounds like the road in front of you is a long one, hang in there!!

Guess what we had two days of SUN, now we are having clouds again, plus it is cold, but I would rather have SUN!!! Enough complaining.

Anybody home????

Got my hair cut and my first rehearsal done. I'm off to bell choir rehearsal, then out to eat with the Bobster and then New Day Singers rehearsal. I'll certainly be ready for the hot tub tonight!!

Well as soon as my scan results come in, I am in business---I got my letter of approval today in the mail!

I need my hair cut desperately Judy!! Thinking of some highlights-----not too sure. It would be easier for the summer not to mess with it!! I wear it long---but that is easiest for me, I can whip it into a ponytail for motorcycle rides....and when we fingerpaint, that kind of thing. I went with a shorter cut, and hated it--loved the way it looked, but it was so inconvenient. I think when I cut it, I will end up cutting it MUCH shorter---but the mid length doesn't work for me at all!

Kinsey has gone home for the day----I should get busy-----I cut some veggies, going to make some kebabs for dinner---easy way to grill chicken!!! These are the chicken tenders, so basic grilling doesn't work, but these do!!! I need some mushrooms, everything else is ready. Think when I go get the mushrooms I will grab a small zuchini to grill with it and call it dinner!

I got the things I ordered for all you girls~~~~~this is not something fancy---just fun! Terry--if I were to mail this box to you would you have room to bring it with you? I might have room in the suitcase. Everything depends on everything else!!! If I don't have surgery before the trip, I will just take a bigger suitcase. And my letter does not give me a time line, so it will likely be as soon as I return. But if I should get it done before---I won't be able to lift much so will have to take a smaller bag....

Will let you know.

Ok, guess I will go to the store. Y'all take care--BBL~~

Kat

Just popping in real quick! Been busy at home....been busy at work! Sheesh!!

Kat...sorry about this latest development of yours. $20 says it is allergy related. Try not to worry. Yes, you can ship a box to me. I'll be bringing the Highlander...so should have enough room for just about anything.

Terry--I love you! I do think it is allergy related--and possibly something to do with my new prescription on my glasses. I have been thinking, I don't remember complaining much about my head hurting til I got the new glasses---which happened to be about the time my tooth broke. Remember I was going to 20 different Dr.'s!! So......my glasses are gone! I am using my old readers, seeing if it helps at all.

I love it---if I am going to lose money I KNOW you are right!! LOL!!

Kat

Hi girls...

Am still sick, but having to move along w/life's activities anyway... only good thing is that the scale is DOWN! I don't remember my exact contest starting weight (hope someone else here does!), but I'm at 234.3 today, which I think is almost -10 for the contest??? Maybe it's the zyrtec drying me out??? Anyhoo, that's the lowest number I've ever seen, so it's good! I'd still like to be at -100 (or seriously close) by our trip... we'll see.........

That's it for now... take care everyone!

Michelle-:eek: way to go on the weight loss :wub:

Laura-be careful they don't charge you ten bucks per lemon slice. That would be my luck!

Kat-congrats on getting you approval paper in the mail! That is cool.:smile2:

Terri-what happened to you having a slow week or two you mentioned? lol never works out the way we think, huh?:smile2: Hey, did you know unfills are at no charge even after our year is up?! Found that out today.

Judy-If you quit all of your music stuff you would probably go bonkers! Just think...all you would have time to do then is cruise, exercise and drink crystal light mixed drinks :tt2:

Jenn-heard anything about the job you interviewed for?

Pammie-did you read about the POV? When adam gave his speech when he put up the 2 nominees, I loved it. He was like "if you want him out (meaning James) fight for the POV". Good point.

Tracy-I sure miss seeing you around. Get your butt back here woman...for crying out loud!:frown:

Well, I have made a decision. I am going on Friday (my bandiversary) and getting a partial unfill. Here is why...I have gotten to where I can not even eat things that are good for me. The only things it seems I can get to go down my pipes these days is junk. I try to eat oranges or apples or even grapes and I end up PBing. I can not eat steak anymore (my favorite of all time). Then when I try to eat the things that are good for me and PB, then I go into the "oh screw it" mode and I end up turning to junk to be able to feel "satisfied". I would much rather be able to eat healthy things and not PB than to do what I have been doing the past couple of months. After the PB episodes we are supposed to take it easy with liquids/mushies for a couple of days but when I do that....I just end up binging on crap cause I know it is the only thing I can actually get to go down!. I was losing more weight when I was filled to 1.5 and choosing what to eat. I was eating healthier, that is for SURE. I can follow the rules if my band is cooperating. So, back to the basics for me. I am going into my dr on Friday and have them bring it back down some. I am gonna work the band, not the band work me. I am going to be able to eat healthier things again (thank God) and get back on track, once and for all!! For me, fills are not the answer. I would much rather have to watch my portions of what I eat than to only be able to eat high calorie things or stay on liquids the rest of my life! (that is the plan, anyway) :drool: Worked before a few months ago when I was actually losing weight! Wish me luck! (if it backfires, I know how to get back to the dr office) LOL

Have a great evening violets.

Michelle~ WOOFREAKINHOO!!! :tongue::Banane20::wink2::Banane20::eek::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20: I am glad your losing...cause I sure as hell am not! Good for you honey!

Tracy~I loved it...and yes I know about the POV and the new nom's too. I don't think Pinky is gonna fare well this week, but crazier things have happened. Good for you getting a small unfill. I've been there...hated puking all the time.

Long boring day for me, but at least it was a day off. I am feeling VERY anemic this week, and bleeding heavy (sorry for the TMI, but you are all grownups, you can take it:tt2:). And this is not my period. CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO GO AWAY! :thumbup:

OK...I came home from the training, ate a pile of strawberries and whip cream (naughty naughty), took a nap for an hour, and now I am off to jazzercise!

BBL

xoxoxoxoxo