Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Love the pix Judy and Janie~

Judy, the walls look wonderful! So does little man!

Janie~WOOHOO...looks like fun was had by all!

cant post pics, if somebody wants to volunteer I can send them to you to post. I hope in Gruene I can learn how to do this!!

HOW DID I MISS THIS JANE?????????????????? HOLY CRAP! Sounds like you went to a gay bar in downtown KC!!!! (errrrrr not that I've ever been to one) LOL (actually my brother in law has 3 gay brothers and I've been out with them) IT WAS EXACTLY LIKE YOU DESCRIBED.... I thought I was in a biker bar until I started seeing hairy butts! LOL:lol:... but it was one of the funnest times.. since there was no stress.

OK.... I am in the middle of a project so I've got to go... but I HAD to post!!!

Nerd Alert:

Today I ordered the complete Twilight Zone series on DVD. Worst part, I already have it on VHS, but don't have a VCR.

I also booked a trip to Phoenix on Memorial Weekend to see Susanne who will be there a month w/ her mom!

Loved the pics! Jane I love your profile in that one.. I thin you should have laura crop it down and make your violet siggy out of it....

Aweeeeeee Judy so precious!

I cancelled my ps consult today...... to chicken I guess.. and I know it wouldn't be covered anyway since I don't have any rashes or breakdown... yet.........

Have a great evening

Judy your pics are cuter than mine!! Ethan is tooo cute!!!

Came out about $4 ahead on the boat. Charlie lost $140! I said they looked like they all ate at a all you can eat buffet, and he said they did sort of, it was an all you can lasagna!!! Oh my gosh is all I can say!! He is over the top about this!!!

Good evening violets!

Tracy-your post made me laugh about the hairy butts...:wink2:

Pamela-did you see who won the veto? (I peeked) :) I could not help myself.

Jane-I am gonna pm you about the hair stuff.

Judy-love the kitchen & chairs. DH loved it too. Very pretty. CUTE little guy too! He looks like a very happy child!

I cancelled my PS appt. too :ohmy:. I just can't do it...money wise, work wise home wise or any other kinda wise. Sounded good. In the grand scheme of things, I guess it just doesn't matter all that much. Maybe one day....until then I'll just live vicariously through Kat & Terri.

Have a good evenig violets.

Suzie, we will be thinking of you!

Wow I just looked at the history of my weight and I have only gone down like 7 pounds since September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weigh in is tomorrow, you think I can make that 8?!?!?! Okay off to my investment club meeting!!

Wow when it rains it pours! Looks like my PS may be on hold too.

Myhead began throbbing again. The same headache I had prior to my dental surgery. It is always there, just behind the scenes, and sometimes it just hits me, almost makes me sick at my stomach. Rick woke me up because I was moaning. So I went to the Dr. today. Expecting the usual this time of year Dx of allergies. Instead he sent me for my bone scan early. He is concerned the tumor in my mastoid might be causing pressure or growing. It will take a couple of days for the results of course. Rick is freaking out. I am just depressed. I don't want that to be my problem, I don't want it operated on, I don't want my head shaved, I don't want any of it.

I want to go to Texas, I want to have my belly donated to the landfill.

It may be wishful thinking....but the pain is not in the area the tumor is. I know nerves react totally different, but.....I am seriously bumming. I waited a loooooong time for this!

I keep thinking, it is my own fault for being so vain! I had been thinking, my class reunion is this summer (30) but it is the same weekend my friend is getting married! So......what should we do. Maybe sit at home!!! Pathetic!

I am whining. If they do operate on it, they will likely do as before and just shave the lower portion of my head on the side of the tumor.

Keep your fingers crossed and prayers going.

My MIL tells me, "well you probably caught yours sooner than Ron did" Ron is my BIL who died of brain cancer. The woman sure knew how to cheer me up today!!! LOL I think you must store your tact in your jaw bone, and as her teeth have fallen out----it has too!!! Or maybe it is stored in the knee caps, and when they replaced her knees, they took hers!!! LOL

Judy, Ethan is adorable. Looks like he and Kinsey could have a heyday!

Jane---I think your night sounds like a riot!!!

Well....I needed food----so I cooked some stuffed jalapenos!!! They are not too bad for me----and they taste good! I used to put away a dozen I bet---now 2 is my limit. But I enjoy those 2! Going to grill burgers out---fancy feast eh??

I think I heard House comes back on tonight!

Will check in later.......

Kat

OMG Kat

HUGs you are in my prayers

Judy, Ethan is just too cute for words. I love the border in the dining room.

Kat, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and sending you good vibes that all turns out ok.

Pam, NERD alert. I'm right there with you. Love Lucy and TZ.

Tired from working a double shift gonna head off to bed here after Dancing with the Stars.

I'll check in when I can but while I'm gone don't forget to drink your Water.< /span>

Hugs to all of you. :lol:

post-214709-13813136838262_thumb.jpg

Up and already have taken my shower. I'm charging my MP3 right now so I have something to listen to. Should have downloaded some new songs. Guess I'll just turn the FM on and listen to the banter.

It's cold and raining here and we have to drive in it. It will take us about 40 minutes to get to the hospital. It's over in Kansas.

Thanks for all your prayers. You guys are the best.

post-214709-13813136839059_thumb.jpg

Good morning violets-

Kat-I am so sorry about what you are going through. I can not even begin to imagine. I will be praying for you.

Have a good day everyone.

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm getting an early start on a very busy day. Once I leave for my hair appointment, I'll be gone all day with a luncheon and three musical practices. There are days when I wish I could just say NO and be retired, but music is in my blood so I keep on keepin' on.

Kat... so sorry to hear your news. Tons of purple power and prayers are already headed your way.

Suzie...I know you're headed out already, but you know you take our prayers with you also.

Jane... good luck on the weigh in today, but no matter what the scales say, you have done an awesome job on the weight loss!! I have been bouncing around for the last few months too, but from reading the threads, it's perfectly normal. I firmly believe our bodies reach "set points" and we have to do things differently to break through. I haven't stepped up exercise or done anything different and it shows. But at least the numbers are not going up and staying up.

I better get going and get my hair and face done and some Breakfast choked down. Everyone have a good day. Make wise choices and drink that Water. Special hugs for those going through difficult times. :thumbs_up: