Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Looks like I wasn't the only bad girl around here this weekend.

Jane, OMG. I wish I had been there. We would have had a hoot.

Have to work a double shift today. 10am-1pm than 2:30pm to 7:30pm. After I'll have to come home and get my overnight bag packed. We have to be up at 3am to get ready to go.

For some reason the hospital dosen't want Diane taking a shower right before. They gave her a pack of wash stuff that she is to use tonight and than put clean sheets on the bed to sleep in. Can't figure that one out. I'm going to french braid her hair for her so it' won't get all matted. Thanks for all the well wishes and I will keep you posted as soon as we get home.

Everyone have a great day and don't forget to drink your Water.< /span>

post-214709-13813136832784_thumb.jpg

PURPLE POWER SENT TO DIANE!

Morning Violets~

Off to start a 2 day work week...can't complain much (but I am sure I will). I'll check in later!

Make it a great day!

xoxoxoxoxoox

Hey Vi's...

I'm still sick.

We did go to dinner on Sat & it was really nice & fun.

Yesterday I woke up feeling even worse than on Sat. Did 2 things: went to ds's raquetball tournament game and then to the mall w/dd to do some spring clothing shopping. About 1/2 way through the shopping I couldn't take it any more... I felt sooooo crappy & grumpy we had to come home. It feels like my head is a huge balloon that I wish would pop already... ears are all clogged & my throat still feels like it's swollen shut... ugh! Got into my pj's & went to bed.... am going to try to take it easy again today... at least 'til the kids get home & I have to take ds to soccer practice tonight...

buh bye.

Good Morning, Violets..

Getting ready to head to my staff meeting, then out to get the rest of the wallpaper border and some dog food.

Michelle... take care of yourself!! Hope you feel better by this afternoon.

Pamela..2 days this week?? Woooo hoooooo!!

Suzie..take care of yourself. Prayers to you and your family.

Terry and Tracyk...wise choices today, k?????

Everyone have a good one! Catcha later....

Ugh, I don't even want to inventory what I ate yesterday. Let's just say it was a bad food day and move on...

We got tons done in the yard this weekend. We're still not done though because we would work on it in spurts. Saturday after I got off of work we went to the garden center and picked out everything we needed. Then we went to my dad's house to help him move some stuff around in his house. We got home pretty late and edged and mowed the yard and we layed out the plants the way we wanted them. We pulled up two bushes that were pretty decrepid looking. By then it was around 7 and we stopped to go out to dinner with friends. Then Sunday we got up, had a big pancake Breakfast, then went to church. After church we went to the Dynamo's soccer game. Great game! We tied 3-3 against Dallas. We left the game around 5 and came home and got back to work. We outlined all the flower beds, constructed them, toiled the soil, edged everthing all nice. We got done around 9 and we finally came inside to clean up and get ready for our work week. Today will be the actual planting of the plants. Can't wait. That's my favorite part!

Ugh, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning though... Mondays suck... I wish I could work Tuesday through Friday....

Jane- Well, that's an experience you're not likely to forget anytime soon! I think it's great to get out of your comfort zone every so often.... especially if you can laugh while doing it! That makes me think of the time DH and I went to New Orleans (my first time). We were walking around the Quarter and it started raining cats and dogs. So we stopped in one little place and had lunch and a couple glasses of wine. Then the sun broke for a little while...then it started raining again! Well, we happened to be right in front of Pat O'Brien's and went inside there in the dark bar.... we ended up having the best time with this young couple for at least 2-3 hours and I probably drank 4 more glasses of wine! Well, by the time we left there I was schnockered and it was dark out but we were having a ball. We ducked into a strip joint because I had never been to one and now suddenly had all this liquid courage in me....and we were in New Orleans after all! I won't go into details here but let me just say THAT was an experience I will never forget! COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone, will probably never do it again, but OMG....what a fun night!! The hurricane hit N.O. the next year and we haven't been back. I don't think I could take the heartbreak. I loved that town.

Without my restriction I was pretty bad at the cook out. I ate fritos, dip, shrimp & cocktail sauce, chocolate covered strawberries, and the icing I mentioned (doh). At night DH said he was hungry so I made some fish sticks & roasted potatoes. Didn't eat much of it.

Janie, I went to this gay club that had some fetish strip show one night. That was so bizarre, and definitely not what 'does it for me' lol. Guys that start out looking like Little Bo Peep, then by the end they are in a thong.. yuck.

Today I packed tuna salad & crackers for me & DH lunch. Today is work out day. Just got to work-- I FORGOT MY GYM CLOTHES!! Weighing how bad it will be to work out in jeans. I have to go to the doctor today, the GP.. Yay, I'll finally have one. The tonight my friend's band is playing at some lounge, and I never go to his shows, so I swore I'd go tonight. I have an essay to finish by tomorrow, I've been way too busy lately. Can't back out on tonight, and frankly I really want to see him play.

little bo peep to a thong hmmmmm..........

Too funny!!

Well not much going on today, my car is in the shop and is going to cost me 400 to get it out!! bummer!!! Oh well that is life. I am really lucky so far my car is 8 years old and I have had one break down. The guy who called me did say that if it starts nickel and diming me to get rid of it. I have a Hyundai and he said the older ones seemed to self destruct. I am really hoping the car lasts me another 2 years It has low miles because I live close to work and don't really go that far in general.

I am going with Charlie to the boat for lunch and gambling, a new one opened up and we both got a coupon for a free $10, I am sure he will spend much much more than that, but I will probably spend maybe another $10 if that. Wish me luck, maybe my car will be paid for with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are feeling better Michelle and Jennifer!!!

Jane

Morning girls

just getting home, went to spend the night with my cousin who is kind of in town at a conference. I miss her

Anyway, I'll post more later... but Jane... OMG

and all i have to say is I WANT TO GO TO COYOTE UGLY! Please please please...... can i go... can i go... are we there yet????LOL :Dancing_wub:

omething else i always wanted to do

Edited by Jennifur

Judy graciously is going to post the pics this afternoon. I told her if it was too risque not to post it. Everything that matters is covered, but it is pretty interesting what is left over!! Also there is a pic of Charlie in his "Formalwear" with Sue (the girl I work with) and myself. I have a very strange look on my face, but that pretty much sums up the evening.

THANKS AGAIN JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. close your eyes if you need to. Here's the pics for Jane. Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!! I'll let her explain them!!

post-215048-13813136833_thumb.jpg

post-215048-1381313683356_thumb.jpg

Eeek Janie!!

And awww Judy, look at all those toys!!