Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Happy AFternoon all!!!!!!

Happy Bandversary Terry!

Pam your PB story had me laughing out loud because I HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn: THANK YOU for the Mail!!!!!!! and good luck with that interview, sounds like it went well.

I don't have a lot to say........ I'm thinking of canceling my ps consult.... I don't have rashes.. I'm thinking of the dawn dishsoap recipe but right now I'm kind of lack luster about the whole thing .... I've been eating total crap and the scale shows it...

Gina: Maybe my pouch is bigger as well...

Suzie: Water is good for you.. I can tell when I drink enough... for one thing my rings spin around on my fingers and my eyes are clearer and my skin is much more smooth...... dam experts always changing their minds.. irritates me... another million dollars of funding to speakoutyerass'isms

Pam: The week before my TOM I'm either biotching at everyone or bawling........ and its that time so I can completely related... (I just told dh a couple days ago that... his insecure bullshit needed to stop) won't go into th story... but after I said it I was like.......... "oh shit did I just say that outloud????" ohhhhhhhhh wellllllllllll have another dang cookie.....

Kat: I will also help.. as I am not squeamish when something needs done......... hell I gave my 12 yo ss an ENIMA! LOL...... I am so excited that you got approved!

The good thing is.............. IT's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I tell you all that last Sunday I worked in the yard and even used a CHAINSAW! Go Tracy Go Tracy.... (I was tired of looking at the fallen branches all over and tired of the non help I get around the house, except my 4 year old)... yeah I was in a biotchy mood that day too........... oh well have another cookie...

Edited by TracyinKS

TracyKS~Never thought about a cookie...does that make it all better? So good to see you post...we miss you!

Jenn~Sounds like you did good...and you sounded pretty cute too!

TracyK~I totally thought of your Mexican story when I was running towards the back door. I swear it was the SMALLEST bite too. The bread crust before was no prob...the SALMON GOT STUCK???

Anyway...happy freakin weekend. The kids are finishing their observation of different kinds of dirt/soil projects and I am counting the seconds. Wont be back til tomorrow...everyone have a good one. THERE IS A DRINK IN MY FUTURE! Sho' nuf!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Tracyks MUAH... your welcome

you are so funny, I feel the same way lately, and actually ate oreo's and I hate chocolate! or hate may be a strong word these days.

I just want it to be nice out and get a good night sleep, ya know, i just realized i never took my vit today, that is why my ass is draggin! I can't keep my eyes open

well off to have dinner... ttfn

Kinsey is gone for the day....house is cleaned....I am considering a nap!!!! Nah---I should do as I said and head to the bookstore! But that entails putting on shoes, and real pants, and not jammies!!! And driving....don wanna!!!!

I began my sublingual B complex Vitamins again, see if I can get some energy back!!

Thanks Tracy! But promise me no enemas!!!!

Pamela---have a drink for me! As irritated as I had my stomach last week, I have not even thought of putting anything acidic or harsh in it, like alcohol---been babying the heck out of it. Be nice if it would return the favor!!!

Rick is getting ready to build a new shop. I am sooooooo dreading it! It will take up about a quarter of my yard....which is not a big deal. But construction or remodel and the argueing is on!!! Not real arguments, but tempers flare. And he gets started and then decides he is made of money, and budgets go to heck. Making me the bad guy! BUT on the other hand----sure will be nice to have my garage back to me and not home to all the damn motorcycles!!!

Looks like they come to start framing the foundation this weekend....gives me heartburn to think of it!

Kat

I was suppose to catch up with an old high school friend tonight for drinks, but today has been WAY TOO CHAOTIC for a flippin Friday! I can't believe it. I haven't had time to take DH to get his car from the body shop, luckily my sister was in the area so she could take him.

I'm behind in all my homework, customers need a million quotes, fires need putting out and I can't get customer to answer the phone. Argh!!!

Haven't had a lunch break either.. very hungry right now. I marinated a whole chicken overnight, so I'm baking that for dinner.< /p>

Oh, so I told the old HS friend that I had to go out of town last minute, to get out of it. I gotta go home and do homework. I did reschedule at least! I am anxious to clean the house too, I do it every weekend, but the dog was eating out of the litterbox (ugh) and left little trails of 'food' along the floor near the foyer, and so I need to vaccuum all that and dishes are stacked to the ceiling! I need a maid!!!!!!

Hi everyone...

Well, doesn't sound like ya'll are having 'wonderful' days!! Must be the moon phase or something.

I'm doing OK 'cept that I chewed my daughter's head off for wanting to take her dance dress back!!! Other than that, I went to the PS and here's what he suggests:

Blepheroplasty (eyelid surgery) to remove excess skin

Lower eyelids too, to improve the bags starting to form

lipsuction on my tummy

liposuction on my double chin

botox on my brow

restalayne (sp?) around my mouth

All this for about $10K if I pay cash and have the surgery before 7/31.

I think I'm all over it but have to sleep on it for a few. With my son heading for college, I'm not sure I should really part with the money. But on the other hand, I really want this.

<sigh>

Would he do all the procedures at one time Terry? You would be sore from top to bottom! But getting it all behind you at once has major advantages too!!!

The end of next month, our little town has a celebration, called Fiesta Days. They do parades, carnivals, street vendors---over the weekend. One of the events is a Pet Parade, for years the kids entered, with our dog, or a guinea pig, or a goat, one year a calf----you name it. Through the years it has morphed a bit, and now the kids and animals dress up in costume. Manda wants Kinsey to walk her dogs...one is a teeny tiny chihuahua---and the other a young pug. Anyone got any good ideas on costuming the trio?????

I went out and laid on the lawn swing for awhile....imagined how perfect my life will be without this belly. You know, the house will be bigger and always clean, bills all paid, and tons of $$$ in the bank, and how I will have endless wardrobe choices, and they will all look great--because somehow with the TT, I also ended up looking 21 again!!! No, No No-----make that 20 (I was pregnant at 21 God forbid! I look worse than that NOW!), I'll have all new vehicles.....gee who would have thought a simple TT would change my life so drastically huh????!!!!! LOL I have no idea what I really thought about out there, just vegged for awhile. I need to go cover the swing up---or the neighbors friggin' cats think it is theirs to lie on. Thinking about some well placed mouse traps to teach them otherwise!!! I used duct tape---upside down and had cats walking all over with duct tape stuck to them, but it didn't teach them anything!!! My neighbors have 8 cats, 2 dogs, fish, frogs, an African Grey parrot, and a Cockatoo. Sometimes the cats are more than I can take! I had my own cat for 16 years----but since he was not under total control and indoors, he was 1 cat----not an entire herd? flock? den? What ever!!!! Trying not to be the grouchy neighbor. I already complained until the got rid of the chickens and rooster that crowed us awake everyday at 4 AM!!!

Kat

Waa waa waa. Pity party for 1, right this way. :cursing:

As I was out & about today, as the day progressed, my head started to hurt, then my throat started to hurt, and then my ears, and my eyes got all hot... came home, tried to take a nap but couldn't (talk about FRUSTRATING!)... and now I'm here to report that I'm officially sick! Some sore throat feels like razor blades/sore head thing. Lovely. Not.

Also, today is my 21st wedding anniversary. That makes me feel sooooooo old. Sheesh! 21 years????? Where does the time go??? We're going out to dinner to a nice restaurant tomorrow nite w/another couple.

I did not PB this a.m.... tried, but nada. Stupid quiche.

I am grumpy. Good night all.

Congrats on your wedding Anniversary Michelle, sorry you ended up sick. I would guess maybe that is why you had problems eating this morning maybe.....hope you feel better soon......((hugs))

Kat

Terri-heck yeah! That sounds like a great deal. I fI could do it, I would in a heartbeat!

Jenn-fingers crossed for your new job!

Pam-That math thing is awesome :lol:

Kat-i daydream about having it done too. God, I hope it happens. If I am declined, I will just have to be happy with myself the way I am (or win the lottery).

TracyKS-you are worrying me! You sound like you are mentally in a bad place. Let me help you out....:lol::cursing::lol:

Wow I was not done with my post....

Happy anniversary Michelle. Sorry you feel bad!!

Judy-glad you are feeling a little better. Me not like it when you are sick!! :cursing:

Laura-I need a maid too! So are you working out tomorrow at the gym?

Have a great night violets!

I have a person come every other week to clean, it is the best $50 I spend. It is not that I don't have the time, I just hate it!!! Don't have kids or a husband to make it a mess, just me, but I still hate it!!

Hope you feel better Michelle and Happy Anniversary!!!

I wonder also where time goes! Certainly not cleaning!!

Okay home and ready for a relaxing time.

Jane

I learned something today. I took my friend to have a colonoscopy done this morning and learned I don't want to go thru that. Poor thing. I felt so sorry for her and the other people laying there groaning. I'll have to work my nerve up if I ever have to have one.

I am so excited. Tomorrow it's supposed to get in the upper 60's and it will be my first grass cut of the year. Hubby got the lawn mower out today and got it gassed up and running to make sure all is well. I've been waiting all winter for this. I love yard work, and besides it is considered exercize.

Hope all of you have a great weekend.

post-214709-1381313682853_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I gotta work out tomorrow morning. Wah.

Just got home, ended up going to a bar with coworkers after work.. I just needed dinner, soo hungry and all the restaurants in town have a waiting list, so they told us to join them, the bar has food. I got a french dip sub and ate the inside.. Was actually good. And this place is SMOKING.. apparently 1/3 places in town you can still smoke in. And it's a block from work. Never knew of this place, me and DH going to lunch there now! One girl, she is 35 and use to be a model (she is gorgeous), and she is single.. and hella picky, he has to be rich, sexy, has to at least have 10" (and she checks), blah blah..there was a cute guy in the bar and she was makin' eyes at him. After 20 minutes of them making eyes, i noticed his wedding ring. Yeah, wonderful! I keep telling her she needs to quit trying to pick up men in bars. But she signed up for eharmony and I was checking out the guys they picked for her, and it's a horrible selection. Some too stupid to fill out their profile questions, some hideous, and a couple truck drivers. She put money is important, so I don't get that. Anyway, blah blah. Time to crack down on homework!!!!!

Just stopping in to say good night.

Was sitting here tonight, waiting for Rick to get home, he went by a friends house to help him park a big trailer in a barely big enough spot---so he was a little bit later than usual...I was watching Ghost Whisperer---and BOOM out went our power!

A few minutes later my Mom called, theirs was out, then my brother, his was out---the entire town. I had made plans to meet the son and family at an ice cream shop owned by some friends of ours----but they were without power too----so maybe tomorrow! My computer was on! It was out for over an hour....

Showers by candlelight are kinda fun though!!!!

See y'all tomorrow!

Kat