Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

AAHH Schucks Susie~ Thanks honey! The best part about the year has been my Violets!

xoxoxox

Pammy - HAPPY BANDIVERSARY!! Look at it this way: How much would you have weighed today if you hadn't gotten the band??? I don't know about you, but i know for a fact I would be 10#+ heavier than my starting weight (215) a year ago....so 225...with nothing but gaining in my future. THAT is a bleak thought....and I Celebrate every day that I'm not gaining and gaining and gaining anymore. Youre doing just fine!!!!

Good Morning, Violets..

Was in bed all day yesterday with dizziness and general not feeling good. Took some motion sickness pills and it helped a little. Had to get up and do my choir rehearsal, then German class, dinner and home. Updated the countdown and went to bed. Today is a little better, but still not feeling 100%. New mattress is coming in an hour and we got the house looking presentable. Still have painting to do since I did zilch yesterday.

Happy Bandiversary, Pamela!!!! One year down and a lifetime to go!! Prayers and Purple Power to you for your surgery.

Kat... sooooooooo happy for you. I know it's going to make a big difference in how you perceive yourself and also will be healthy to get that extra flab outta there!!!! Any chance you can donate the skin??? I've heard of people doing that.

Ethan is coming in a half hour and I need to go rest a bit on the couch before he arrives. Everyone have a great day. Make wise choices and drink, drink, drink!!!

Yup, that's true. When I was in the middle of bouncing between diets, all I did was gain gain gain, maintain was not a word I understood!!

I have been at 233lb for several days now, woot. I am GOING TO THE GYM today. Yeah! And I brought a salad for lunch.< /p>

Pam I am with you about the year thing. Wish I would/could lose more. But, I am glad this opportunity came and have lost what I have. Congrats!!! Forgot to tape BB last night, but I like the outcome almost. Joshuah was getting on my nerves, did he cry when he went home? Was Dinah Shore a lesbian?

Have a good day may pop in before going to work!!

Jane

Pam I am with you about the year thing. Wish I would/could lose more. But, I am glad this opportunity came and have lost what I have. Congrats!!! Forgot to tape BB last night, but I like the outcome almost. Joshuah was getting on my nerves, did he cry when he went home? Was Dinah Shore a lesbian?

Have a good day may pop in before going to work!!

Jane

Far be it from me to "out" anyone...but (leans in and whispers) everyone thinks/knows she was a lesbian. Personally, I've never met her or slept w/ her, so I can not confirm this:lol::lol:.

Thanks everyone for your props on the anniversary. I totally agree Terri...I'd be about 20 pounds heavier...still smoking...and miserable! I am vibrant, sexy, skin looks great...and am fluffy!:biggrin:

Judy~ Hope your feeling better. Take care of yourself. Susanne, as you know, suffers from Mieners Disease (the dizzies) from time to time. It is hard to predict but makes her sick. Hope you feel better quick like.

Ok...did we hear from Michelle yesterday?

Off to work...LOL

Pam, too funny, I remember my Grandmother used to LOVE Dinah Shore and Mike Douglas, I remember watching their shows but was too little to think anything else. Funny!!!

Judy feel better!!!

Happy Bandaversary Pamela!!! Any positive changes that have happened to you in this past year is enough to celebrate!! You should feel good for everything little thing you've accomplished! We love you!!

KAT!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Well, the hard part is over now. I feel like this is the culmination of all your hard work. Even if you do want to lose a few more pounds I feel like it'll be easier or less stressfull without all that hanging flesh on you.

TracyK - You heard me!!! Yes, that was me on the radio. Too funny. I'm such a dork. We love the dynamos and I heard that they were going to be giving away tickets to their opening game so I just picked up the phone and called. I've never won anything on the radio before...

Thanks for the update Laura. I never went back to the thread to see what she had said about her pants. I was feeling all crummy yesterday but then I read that others were right where I am now so that makes me feel alot better. I'm normal, imagine that!

Terry - No wonder we always have to have our Christmas party in our conference room. My boss's wife always waits until October to try to book a place for us. Never happens and she never learns...

So I'm doing some paper work cleaning at my house. Ever since we moved I haven't really "fixed" up my home office. I was worried about the rest of the house and just left that for last. So I haven't been keeping up with the filing and the shredding. I've just been putting everything on my desk. Well yesterday I finally started sorting through everything. OMG, I can't believe how much crap has accumulated. I didn't finish and I worked until 11pm. I still have more than half of it left to go through. And you know what, in my life I tend to do that. I was just thinking about that last night. I let little things go and go and go until it becomes this giant mess and then of course I don't want to tackle this giant mess so then it becomes just a huge weight on my shoulders. I think about it and stress about it. Why do I do that?

Okay, off to get my coffee now. I'll be back later...

They're moving our offices around, putting sales in another part of the building.. They were moving me to a smaller office (but it has a small window) since I handle all walk-ins and it's near the lobby.. and then they have another BIGGER office than I have now (I currently have the biggest) that they decided I could pick either of those. I think I'm leaning toward the bigger office, but I have always wanted a window.. but the window is like teeny tiny and hardly worth mentioning. What to do!! And the company is re-locating in a year, I'm not sure why they decided to move us all around now.. they're actually having to renovate the other side of the building to move us there.. and for just a year. Weird!!

HAPPY BANDIVERSARY PAM!!! :biggrin:)

Edited by FairyFacade

A co-worker said her sister is going to get liposuction.. for $9,000?!?!?!?

Is Lipo really that expensive? I'd rather do a TT if I was gonna spend that kind of money, yikes.

Well I just got back from the gym. My dad got a personal trainer to set us both up on a weekly plan. :eek:

We were in there about 1.5 hours, started small, and now my arms are moosh. It was WORK to flick my lighter when we were finished. We planned to go for lunch on Mon,Tues, & Thurs. Now he's thrown in Saturday morning too. Waaaah. I didn't wanna commit to getting up early and coming in on my off day. I tried to get out of it, but they said that Thurs-Mon is too big of a gap. Damn exercise people.:bolt:

Now I'm finishing my oven roasted turkey salad from Cracker Barrell :eek:

Pam, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Dinah and Burt Reynolds an item for a very long time? I'm thinking I remember how devestated he was when she died. Hmmmmm.

post-214709-13813136825931_thumb.jpg