Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

:lol::thumbup::hurray::unsure::tt2::party:WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!! YEAH KAT!!!!!!!!:eek: that is SO AWESOME (now I have a sparkle of hope for myself)

YIPEEE!!!

So much for Terri "hanging out with us"!! BOOHOO

Haydee-did you win Dynamo tickets on the radio just now? If not, there is more than one Haydee in Houston!!

Hi Pammie-I see you!! Who do you want to get evicted tonight?

Have a good night violets!

Kat~ OMG...I (WE) are sooo happy for you! Congrats! When is it gonna be?

Off to grade papers!

Tracy~ I want whinney ass Josh to go home. I used to like him, but he bugs. Between you and me (and everyone on the internet) I am hoping James wins everything...I am starting to really like him. He is like the Energizer Bunny...keeps going and going!

I like Ryan too. ANYONE 'cept Nat the brat!

Tracy~ I want whinney ass Josh to go home. I used to like him, but he bugs. Between you and me (and everyone on the internet) I am hoping James wins everything...I am starting to really like him. He is like the Energizer Bunny...keeps going and going!

I like Ryan too. ANYONE 'cept Nat the brat!

You know its funny how our opinions of ppl change as the show progresses. I feel the exact same way you do AND I do not want Shiela to win either...I just don't trust her. I want it to be either Ryan or James...(if Ryan was smart he would form an alliance with James):unsure:

Eatting I had a much better day today - all liquids, well almost a few bits of cheese and chicken as I made dh's salad. (YES - I got all my 64 oz of liquids in plus!)

For the first time I tried a Peanut Butter Paradise from Tropical smoothie Cafe. I only had maybe a 1/4 of it for lunch. DH finished it as pre-dinner snack.< /p>

Tomorrow is my last fill under warranty! I am hoping that I will register 10lb lost since my Jan 10th fill.

A lapbander tobe is meeting me there (first time to meet) and is going in with me - to observe. She is a self pay as well with my doctor.

He does all fills under floura(sp?) - which I am extremly happy about.

Thanks for being my support group for over an year.

Happy Anniversary Everyone!

Yeah Tracy! I am happy about that one! I am not so happy w/ the new HOH though...damn! Let's just hope A is stupid enough to put up James first and not back door him! I swear, the show on Showtime is soooo borring now. It is great in the beginning of the season...now...not so much. Shit...I hope James can survive!

Hi Everyone!

Kat!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!! I can't wait 'til you get your date...then we can have another countdown! This doesn't mean you're going to bug out on the trip, does it?? :( Well, you do whatever you have to do...we all know how much this means to you!:lol:

MAN! What a busy day I had today!! Worked on all those dang slides this morning...ate lunch at my desk. Then hit the pavement looking for a venue for our Xmas party (I plan those for my company). Normally I have this done by January but I've been very lazy. BIG mistake. Anyway, hit 4-5 places between here and downtown. Then went to visit my mom for a couple hours. Then met my son and his girlfriend for dinner. THEN went to the grocery store...and I'm just now getting home. Sheesh! The good news is that I did find an excellent venue for the party....I was really getting panicky!!! Now, to see if my 1st choice band is still available. I hate Christmas....and this is why. Bah Humbug.:tt2:

Laura, thanks for that list. I actually copied that into my 'blog' here on LBT when I was a fresh little bandster so I am familiar with that great post. HOWEVER, in review, I think I flunked with flying colors. I am able to eat better this last week, so I'm very hopeful that my band has loosened up a bit so that I can get back to some Protein and veggies...rather than oatmeal, cottage cheese, Soup and ice cream!!:huh2:

Haydee - I was wearing 18's at 215#...so you're doing better than I was! I'm in a snug 14 now (some 16's) at 180. TracyinKS is wearing 10-12 at that same weight!! It's crazy! You are so pretty and wear such cute clothes... don't worry about it!! You'll get there!

I'll see ya'll in the morning! G'night!

Hello, I have a question. Has anyone noticed that their taste for certain things have changed. For instance, I never really liked red meat that much, only liked chicken. Now I like red meat more and don't always like chicken. I still crave sugar, wish that would leave! I was talking with somebody today and mentioned this and she asked if others experianced it...

Well have a good night!!!

Jane

Good morning violets!

Kat-is insurance paying for a panni or a TT? To me it would not really matter either way...the panni is the big one for me! When do you get a surgery date?

Terri-glad you were able to get a good venue. I have heard that places book up FAST around Houston for Christmas!

Pamela-I really loved last nights show. I was pleased with the hoh winner because I am hoping he will keep Ryan safe:wink2:. If James keeps doing well, then I hope he at least makes it to the final 2 but for right now I am at the point that I do not really care if he stays or goes, ya know? I am on the fence about him. Love/Hate thang!

I gotta get moving and get macy ready for the day! Have a great one violets!

good morning girls

what a busy day yesterday, got my hair done - Lisa put more chocolate in my hair, she thought mom was still paying for my hair and wanted to make her happy.. nope... mom paid for 1st visit... so i love love my hair

got my new tires finally, omg i feel like i'm driving a new car

going to get my oil changed and maybe breaks today ... what a huge expense with no money, then picking up the kittens :huh2:

KAT- I am so very happy for you!!!!!

As for jeans, I am in a 16 at 208 and can't ever remember anything less than a 12-14 even when i was 150... so I guess it is what it is... but it is funny. I have been paying attention to people on tv - commercials, shows and such, even top model... they are all curvey! So like I've said before, my stomach is my biggest issue that makes me sick, i would be happy with me with no stomach and where i'm at.

Hope you all have a great day - i'll send kitty pics later

Morning Vi's~

Today is my bandaversary. I am not that glad about it...wish I had lost more. I am proud of quitting smoking and I am proud of all the positive changes in my life (exercise, no soda (nearly), no fast food). Oh well...whoppidy-do!

Yeah Kat, is it a pannis or TT? TT works w/ muscle and the pannis is removing of skin, right? Is there a big difference in cost (not that you have to worry about 90% of cost). Can't wait to go on this journey with you!

What else is new??? Gonna go get my complete unfill today:sad_smile:. But I am also going to book an appointment for 2 weeks out to get a fill too.:huh2:

It is Gay Girl Weekend!! The Kraft Nabisco Golf tourney is this weekend...AKA the Dinah Shore Weekend! That means lesbians come from all over the country/world for the tourney...AND THE PARTIES! We are going out w/ another couple tomorrow, first to a home show (after school) then downtown for dinner and drinks...and dancing! Then Saturday night, we are going to see Joss Stone in concert! Fun filled weekend.

OK..have a great day everyone!

xoxoxoxo

Pam,

Happy Bandiversary to you

Happy Bandiversary to you,

Happy Bandiversary Dear Pam.

Happy Bandiversary to you.

:huh2: :tt2: :tt2: :party: :(:lol:

Pam, No matter what, WE are very proud of you. You've come a long way.

Have a great time this weekend. Hugs to you.

post-214709-13813136824089_thumb.jpg