Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Kat, I'm sending you a very gentle Hug. Hope it helps.

why am i forbidden to access many of the threads on this site? anyone know ?

Hey V's~

The site was down for about 20 min. I just got off the phone w/ TracyK!!! We had a great chat...I loved getting that call. We laughed and carried on like old friends...we are gonna have a wonderful trip! Can't wait.

I am still stuck in the shop in second life. I like Tracy's idea of the virtual pizza...I asked if virtual calories are as bad as real ones.

Help Laura!

Pam, I liked Tracys idea of a virtual pizza too!! I am with you can not stand Natalie. Her voice gets on my nerves something fierce!!! It was funny how Chelsia kept it cool until the last few days!!

My internet was down this morning and couldn't get on. I went to work missing my morning violet read!!!

THERE WAS NOT A CANCELLATION FOR THE FILL DR. SO NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF APRIL. I AM SOOOO MAD!!!! Venting should help me huh!

I hope you feel better Kat!!!

Well I also remembered that I forgot to do my tip yesterday!!! Bad Jane!

(((Kat))) Please let us know how you're doing.

gosh, who all is sick right now?? Kat, Haydee, TracyK, Laura ...Suzie and Jane are just starting to feel human again (right?)...Pam's back and forth to the Dr. ... What the heck is going on?? Makes me sad! I don't like being sad!! :waytogo:

I did not do well today in the food dept. I'll spare you the details. :blink:

Pam, It's a sign from God to go work on your DISSERATION! :tongue_smilie:

Tracy, I live on oatmeal, cream of wheat, Soups and ICE CREAM (nudge nudge wink wink) when I'm tight like that. It's a great excuse to have a shake from Jack in the Box....daily.:angry:

I wanna call Kat. Should I?

I was doin so good on homework, popped over here, saw your plea Pam, so PMd you.. then I logged in to SL to see if you were there, then got side tracked and have been working on fixing an item in my shop for the past 2 hours. DOH! And you never called!! I only have Terri's # at home.. the list is at work :blink:

But, I am about to go to bed. Give me a call tomorrow morning and I'll help ya out.. or tomorrow after work :tongue_smilie:

KEEP US UPDATED (((KAT)))!!

Hey Laura~

I just got back on. I got your PM w/ your number...and yes, I am still stuck in the Sintimacy Mall. Do you know what I am talking about? It looks like your kind of clothes...only kinkier! I was watching CSI yesterday and the Second Life stuff was on a rerun...so I was up until midnight watching Kity Kellman walk around a mall...I am such a nerd. Thanks, I may not get a chance to call you until Sunday afternoon...will that work. Susanne is home now and her mom will be here in the morning. Gonna be a busy weekend, but Sunday will be a bit slow.

And your right Terry...I need to get out of SL and go work on my homework! Call Kat...if she is not up to chat, she will let you know. Keep us posted and send her our love!

OK...gotta go. It is after 9pm and I am bushed and wanna watch the new TV and she is walking around working...gezzz...you'd think I would have taught her the fine art of "lazy" after 3 years togehter.

xoxoxoxoooxoxox

Have ya'll heard the Madonna and Justin song....LOVE IT!

Good morning everyone!

I drank coffee this morning without PBing! WOOT!

I really enjoyed talking to Pam last night. When we hung up the first time I was trying to get off the phone and get to the bathroom fast enough cause I was having a PB on orange juice! It was one of those throw the phone and run moments...so I called her back and apologized for the abrupt/rude hang up! lol She is right...we gabbed on the phone like we had been BFF for years! I can not wait to talk to the rest of my violet sistas! The trip is gonna be a blast!

Back down to 179 this morning. Amazing what no food or drink will do for you! Ugh...I am SO hungry. Weight might go back up when I can actually eat something and keep it down.

Terri-did you call Kat?

Have a great Friday everyone!

Morning girls

I need to get my shit together. I can't eat healthy to save my life. I guess i'm an emotional eater because i've been on self destruct since last week = I need to find something to occupy my mind but the SNOW I woke up to this morning is not helping. I wanted to hit the gym early but yuck... don't want to leave right now.

At least I've been back to the gym right?

Kat - this is not like you... let us know you are ok

Good Morning.

Up and slowly about this morning. I at least have taken my shower. Today is a work day than I have to take my sister shopping. Other than that I'm free for the rest of the day.

Yesterday I went to "Shoe Carnival" and got the buy one get one half off, so I bought 2 new pairs of walking shoes. Came home and put one pair on and took the dog fr a mile walk. It felt great. Just exactly want I needed.

I'm going to try putting some ribs in the crock pot and see how it goes. I've never done this before so not sure how they will turn out. I'll keep ya posted on them.

Everyone have a great day.

good morning!

Well phooey........ my weekend plans are quickly going in the crapper...

(((VENT AHEAD)))

Charles and Cody were scheduled to go boy scout camping this weekend and Robby and I were planning to spend tonight over at my sisters watching movies and eating "healthy" Snacks and slumber partyish... then tomorrow is my moms bday so I was going to suprise her with a visit and lunch.....

Well, Charles hurt his back and is now home moaning and groaning saying that he isn't going camping and can I please haul the 4 scouts and their gear out to Lawrence KS (the camp site)...... so now.. if I still go to my sisters he will be pouting at home because I left him alone......... but if I stay he will just be a pitiful grumpy ass who will annoy the crap out of me... not to mention Robby is looking forward to going.......... and then there is the factor that Cody will now NOT want to go if dad doesn't go......... so that will be a fight, and that IS NOT HOW I WANT TO SPEND MY WEEKEND!!!!!! Charles already hung up on me, telling me to call him back when I could manage NOT TO RAISE MY VOICE AT HIM............. gawd.. the pitty party has already started..... and I haven't called him back because I'm still pissed that he is ruining MY WEEKEND.... ((( end of vent )))

Hi girls. I'm finally feeling human again. Spent all day yesterday in and out of a fever fog. Luckily though I was able to drink all I wanted. Kat, I can't imagine what you're going through! Did anyone call her last night?

I have bronchitis and all the doctor said I could do is keep taking Tylenol for the fever and keep the humidifier on in my room. That really helped with my wheezing. Today I'm coughing a little bit but my body aches like I went one round with a boxer. I'm gonna keep taking the tylenol even though I don't have fever anymore.

The only good news to come out of this whole sickness...I'm down to 230.2. Woo hoo!! I haven't had an appetite and hopefully it doesn't come back for a few days. I'm terrible, aren't I?

I'll be back in a little while... I've gotta start tackling this email pile...

Tracyks, seems like you have a doomed weekend in front of you!!! I am glad about the Gruene trip! I bet when you are dealing with more than just one person things do get in the way!!!

I was only sick Friday and part of Saturday. It was one of those things that was quick. I did manage to lose about 5 pounds during it. I just wish it was after the weight challenge so I could claim that!!!

I hope all other sick violets get well!!!

Off to work!!

Jane

Good Morning, Violets..

Kat.. I sure hope you're feeling better today.

Haydee...glad to see you're shaking whatever you had.

Suzie... Looks like you complete the trio! Hope everyone is feeling good enough to enjoy the weekend coming up.

I'm eating blueberries and cottage cheese right now. Haven't had it for months since I got tired of it. But it sure tastes good again. And the blueberries were not that expensive right now. For awhile it was like buying golden nuggets and they didn't taste that good.

Ethan comes at noon and I'll be watching my guy on the View at 11.

We're going to Home Depot tonight to get paint for the front door and the breezeway so you know how my Saturday is playing out. Sunday we go back to our church we used to serve 24 years ago. We were there for 11 years and it will be interesting to see everyone. It's only an hour away, but we haven't been back there except for maybe once or twice. That's the tough part about being a pastor. Once you leave, it's ethically tough to go back without an invitation.

Don't know if anyone called Kat last night, but I'm so hesitant to do that when I know someone isn't feeling well. Hopefully she's feeling better this morning.

Well, I need to go get some things done before the View comes on. Everyone have a good morning. TTFN..