Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Just a fun tidbit.. Anyone remember those Choose Your Own Adventure books? When I was a kid, my aunt was a teacher in Canada.. she would mail them to me. They were so cool, and I loved to read, so I loved choosing my own adventure hehe. We didn't have them here, so I only got them through her. It ends up DH use to love those books too!

So fast forward, that company apparently closed up years ago. 2 years ago, this new company bought the CYOA book rights, and are releasing new ones. They contacted me to make the book boxes for them. So, everytime they release new titles, I get a set of them to put in my samples. And its just ironic, that we're doing them. I'm glad they brought them back, I plan to give these to my kids.

Terry and Pam why does one of you say 'super' and the other say 'forum'? And while I am being really stupid, what is r and r?

Have a good day!!

"Super Moderator" was the default title that Alex bestowed upon us when we became moderators....that title was automatically attached to the avatar. I was just kind of uncomfortable with it for some reason and change mine to simply "forum moderator".

R&R is the "Rants and Raves" section of this board. It gets pretty hairy in there and I just about always get aggravated when I visit....so i don't! :eek: I'd much rather hang here with you girliez.:grouphug:

OMGOODNESS MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOUR SKINNY FACE!

Thanks for the update on Haydee.......

as if our house wasn't busy enough............

went to Walmart for a script and came home with the newest addition

to our family!

post-208811-13813136703049_thumb.jpg

Married a week and already the pitter-patter of little feet.

Married a week and already the pitter-patter of little feet.

lololol

Tracy he is a cutie, what kind is it?? DH wants to get a beagle. I love older trained dogs, but I hate hate puppies. They're cute, but in our house I'm the one that had to train our dog BY MYSELF, and DH taught her bad habits that I'm still trying to break (jumping on people). I told him it's only cute as a puppy and when she gets big it's going to be bad... he didn't listen.. now 50lb dog jumps up on people.

I'm trying to avoid us getting another dog, unless it's a rescued adult with good manners..

HE is a Heinz 57! The sister looked straight up rottie...... we think shepherd, rottie maybe mixed with doberman........ = BIG not a big fan of dobermans so I'm hoping I heard her wrong...... DH and I had decided to get a dog for the boys to grow up with and WHAM there was a girl pushing a cart entitled with FREE PUPPIES...... taking him today for shots.

Robby didn't mean too but came up with the name UNO, and it has stuck.

Havent trained a pup in about 12 years........ doing it right this time with a kennel and K-9 obedience..... and NO sleeping IN THE BED! :smile2:

Ugh. TOM arrived this a.m. & the munchies right along w/it. I have eaten all "legal" food today, but I'm thinking that 3 cups of sugar-free pudding isn't something I should do EVERY day. But I told myself that I could eat as much as it took to do the trick as long as it was legal... so... I guess that's better than the alternative!

Tomorrow we're travelling to Richmond, VA, for a weekend soccer tournament... we're leaving early to try to beat the traffic on I-95S... ALWAYS a parking lot on Fridays... so if I don't get in here, make it a great weekend & I'll see ya'll on Monday! Make good choices!! :biggrin2:

I got my hair trimmed today, and this lady I've been going to for years & years.. she's never tried to sell me on the products in their salon. But the past few times she's commented on how thin my hair has gotten. Today she told me I should use (some product she has) and it'll help it grow thicker. I'm not saying it'll work, but since she has never tried to get me to buy that crap before and she knows me, I decided to try it. $10 per bottle, Shampoo & leave in conditioner. Who knows if it'll do anything, but giving it a shot.

I have a mean ass headache, not feeling well at all. I've made lesson plans, but will wait until the morning to "call in" and see how I feel. What is it???

TTFN

Thank you Pam!! You're so sweet, the post card made me even more anxious, I showed DH and told him "We have to go there someday!!"