Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Do you girls want me to make you one without your pic on it? (Although in MY opinion, you both look great and are being silly!!)

Claritin wore off some time tonight, I feel like CRAP!! Goin to bed while DH does some chores around here for a change.

I am up 3lbs for this week. I am not changin my ticker, but I am upset. TOM maybe? Snacks? I normally don't let TOM happen but I have to do this med thing, so maybe HOPEFULLY that is why? :drool:

I'm worried about Haydee too----she was stressed over a fight with Juan, and then nothing....Haydee we love ya---hope all is well. She has 2 days---and I am calling her!

Terry I think you take a beautiful picture!!

Suzanne-- I have seen my Dr. many times even though I have only had the 2 fills. He would actually like to see me more restricted---he thinks I would find life easier. I disagree, so he just laughs at me! He looks at me, asks me how I am doing, if I am having this problem or that....then goes off asking about my DH!! He too had heart valve surgery, so he relates to my DH!!

He just asks me if we are filling---I say no, he says ok!!! He is pretty supportive of my choice. I honestly get the feeling he would like to say to me "You could be at goal if you would do this my way!!" but he has never said it!!!

Rick actually had a class tonight, I had forgotten about!!! So I went to dinner with Manda and Kinsey. Ryan is in WY, and Lindzie went out with Ryan's Dad and step Mom. Kinsey wanted to go so bad....they never include her, so we decided to go out. Kinsey and I shared a Childrens Taco plate at the local mexican restaurant. Then took her to get an ice cream cone---and got nothing! I OD'd on ice cream the other night---did not even want any!!!

Well I am going to go shower and hit the hay! Rick is off the next 4 days, so I will be hit or miss. See the dentist again tomorrow, to try to readjust the fit slowly as the swelling goes down in my mouth.

Then we have a list of "son do's" to deal with at his folks.....so I will go help and be the DIL bitch who says we are leaving, when I have had enough!!!!

Talk to you ladies in the morning!

Kat

I'll find a pic eventually, Laura....or have DH take some this weekend. I just can't take my own with my Iphone.... the pic comes out lookng like it was taken with a fish-eye lens and my nose looks crazy-big.

I've been out moderating and I'm pooped. There's some crazy people on this board!

Kat~ I just love your smile...beautiful!

Terry~ Use the pic from the Christmas party...you looked mmaauuvvellous darling...really!

Janie and Susie~ Send Laura you pix...I think these are cute and we need all the violets involved.

Haydee~ Where for art thou??? Do you have a siggy thingy? We move pretty quick around here...you can't leave us for long!

OOOOO I've got a secret about our trip...I am nooo good @ keeping secrets! But I am ESSCITED! as my students say!

The HOH comp is down to 2 people...killing me...I love this show!

I am not a very good moderator. Since I took on the job, I've only answered some unanswered posts. I have not ventured into R and R or anywhere else. I'll kick it up in summer! I'll be a wonder moderator!

lol

The HOH comp is down to 2 people...killing me...I love this show!

Which 2? PM me so you won't ruin it for Jane. I do not wanna know who actually won it, but who are the 2 it was down to? PS, I was disgusted that James came back. I wanted it t be Alex. Oh well, it will be interesting for sure!

Good morning violets. It is still March, right? Just checking. I have reread some of my recent posts and I am putting wrong words in the sentences and I am like, wtf?! I really am losing it! It is all good though. I have decided (so far) that my quit smoking day is Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I need to get up and get moving. Have a great day everyone!!

Have the flying monkies been sent out to find Haydee yet?

Good Morn, Vi's~~

Thanks for all the kind words on my b&a's, everyone. Seeing it like that is so powerful for me! Wow.

Laura... you crack me up! You said, "I am up 3lbs for this week. I am not changin my ticker, but I am upset. TOM maybe? Snacks?" -- please refer to yesterday's "lunch" pic for a possible answer to this query. Let's see a pic of a nice healthy salad today, K?? (oh, and it has to be YOUR salad -- hahaha -- no taking pics of other people's lunches!!) :drool:

Not much to report... a regular day today... housework, laundry, editing (yay, work!)... make it a great one, Vi's!

Good Morning and Thank You all for replying.

Judy I'm still crying after reading your post. I think that is my biggest saddest regret. That my Parents aren't alive to see this. However I do feel in my heart that they ae extremely proud of me. I feelthat they somehow had a hand in my finding Dr. Malley.

I too also have a very wonderful Doctor. I just think that I'm alot hader on myself than I need to be. I keep looking forward and still see a mountain in front of me and it's hard to keep the momentum going. I see all these people that have made it and I'm just sad that I'm not there. My day will come and I know that, it's just hard.

Thank You, Thank You for all hanging in there with me. Hugs.:grouphug:

Now, I have a secret to tell you. Shhhh, We got our tax refund and it's huge. So this weekend we are going to the pool store and ordering our pool. Finally. Oh No. me in a bathing suit??? Not pretty but it's my backyard and if the neighbors don't like it they need to quit looking.

** HAYDEE UPDATE **

Ok, I was worried...so I called her cell and she's in Mexico (I woke her up!...nice, huh?)! She's at her grandparents just taking a break from the stress in her life. She's better now and things with Juan are OK. She's travelling back today and said to tell you all HI! Whew!!

Thanks for the update Terry! Doesn't she know, "Violets can run, but they can't hide!'

Slept in...gotta run! I'll pop in at work! Tracy I sent you a pm.

Susie~ woohoo! I want a pool too! And I say go w/o a bather...skinny dip in your own pool! Hell, life is short...swim nekked!:grouphug:

xoxoox

Michelle- Shhh. My lunch was healthy.. it was dairy and.. dairy. Protein?

I look skinnier today, not sure if it's the pants or what, but I don't bulge out as much today. Hooray.

Glad Haydee is ok!

Pam what's the secret? I wanna be essited too!!

Good Morning, Violets..

Ethan has been here since 8 and I'm just getting on the puter. He's into EVERYTHING. I'm teaching him sign language and he's been signing EAT every 10 minutes or so!! He knows EAT, ORANGE, GOOD, GRANDMA, GRANDPA, and ICE CREAM so far. He's not talking yet except for a few words so this is helping him get his wants across to me.

Suzie!! congrats on the refund and getting a pool. I LOVE mine. It was what I got as a retirement gift to myself. Between that and the hot tub I'm Water logged pretty much all year. And yes, I have been known to swim nekkid.. but the suit comes off only after I'm down deep in the pool. lol e have lots more privacy with the hot tub but I won't mention any details about that. :grouphug::lol:

Pamela.. you KNOW you can't come in here with a statement about a surprise and not have us dying to know! Give us a hint.

Glad Haydee is ok. Now how about Jennifur???

The secret has to do w/ my Violet sistahs moving the trip from April to May due to State Testing...and me promising a surprise for them. It is small and not expensive...but it is our color. I just got excited because I just figured out what I wanted to do...and then made a great connection last night! Were your ears burning??? I was talkin about ya'll!

Michelle, too funny!!!

Pam and Tracy, you won't ever spoil anything for me. I am a month behind in the soap operas and people tell me all the time what is happening now, actually I kind of like knowing, because when I see something that looks like a different ending I just know it is soapafied.

Judy, my neice is autistic and was adopted from another country at 14 months, they taught her some basic sign language when she came over, it must have been her adoptive status though because they didn't know about the autism. You knew what she wanted, I wonder why they catch on to that faster than oral words?

Haydee I am glad you are okay!!

I too am in a secret mission for our trip!!!

Terry and Pam why does one of you say 'super' and the other say 'forum'? And while I am being really stupid, what is r and r?

Have a good day!!