Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm PMSing and it didn't bother me!! :tt2::tongue2:

I ate 1/2 of the top layer and stuffed. Num num. I'll bowl extra hard to work it off! :drool:

OOOOHHH, shame shame shame on you!!!! (can you fax the the bottom half?)

my belly is really deflated looking.................. quick let me take a pic.. LOL

you all KNOW I have no shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Laura, that pix was just mean...I LOVED IT! I am PMS'ing too ( I mean for the real period to start on the 14th or 15th).

Judy~your story, although horrific, made me LOL! Thanks for the giggles.

Kat and Terry~ I loved both your stories. I am totally DOWN with all that. I love that your gma is Violet~ Our official guardian angle!

Back to teach these kids the area of a triangle!

Laura... go to QVC.com and type in elliptical trainer in the search box. It's a Stamina 55-1610 E1000 Elliptical Trainer. I just LOVE it. I've been on it 3 times today already.

Thanks!! I'm going to go buy it now, I've been wanting to get it but whenever I search I could only find the big boy that's expensive and takes up a lot of room. If I had a nice small portable one, I'd get some use out of it!

(I have a Gazelle in the garage..)

Woohoo they have the stamina thing on Amazon.com for $99 too.. but free shipping!

I keep mine in the living room by the tv. You'll need it close to a wall for awhile so you have something to balance with in case you need it. But it's so easy once you get the hang of it. Let me know how you like it.

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble----I too have all this spare skin....and wrinkles....oh my! I am not sure how much of it I would have anyway---I mean I am 2 years older, but jeez.....I have seriously aged!!!!

Terry---these flowers in my Grandma and Grandpa's yard--everyone who mentioned them called them Grandma's......but Grandpa tended them, and every rosebush on the place---he was the gardner....wonder if your Grandpa did the same??? The man who bought their place took out everything! He let everything go....I mean the house is not dilapidated or anything, he just has it xeriscaped into hideousness!!! There is nothing except these 2 evergreen trees my Grandpa kept cut small in the park way out front, and he has let them grow--one is about 20 feet tall now, and the other 9-10 feet---and scraggly! Kinda sad.....

Laura! Shame on you! I behaved! I cleaned my kitchen---deep cleaned it, cleaned out the fridge....had the trash with all the growing left overs ready to go out, when what did I see on the back of a shelf but a KitKat Caramel........I grabbed it before I could second guess myself and threw it into the slimey yuck in the trash! I am still kicking my own butt!!!!

Trying to decide whether to cook dinner, or go out----should I eat sensibly and cook....or keep my kitchen clean and go out??? Hmmmmm........

Kinsey and I got her little house in the back yard cleaned up, and she played out for awhile, then we blew some bubbles, she come in and had some Soup for lunch, and has been out like a light ever since!

Judy....sorry about the toilet head-----------at least he hasn't learned to flush yet!!! I had Connor over here the other day, and he needed changed, OMG I hadn't missed diapers!!! Kinsey potty trained so early--course she is a girl--I hadn't had one of those in awhile!!! Connor is so wild, I usually let his Mama deal with him, and being changed, I am always afraid he will get away from me! But she was gone, so it was all Granny!!! We managed!

Well I am gonna have to go back and look and see if I missed Tracy's deflated belly. Mine is not deflated enough! My mail come already, and no news from insurance....I am getting so impatient!!! I want my surgery yesterday!

Be back in awhile....gonna go fold a load of sheets!

Kat

Kat you go girl!! I threw the rest of the cake away so I didn't end up mindlessly eating the rest throughout the day... dirty snot rags are on top of it. Still tempted hah.. but no, I behave.

I have a funny story for you guys. My husband is a major geek, he's all into the sci-fi.. Last night for the Beatles tribute band we saw, we had to park about 1 mile from the concert hall (in a BAD side of town). Walking back to the car late at night, me, mom, dad (who is a big-tall and wide man), and DH. Not a lot of street lights. All of a sudden, a man who was standing on the side of the road, starts following us across the street. I was watching him out of the corner of my eye, and someone made the comment about him following us. We all acknowledged that we noticed! So then, we all had a 'game plan' in our brains.. dad was gonna beat him up, but I digress. As soon as we got to the car, the guy stopped and turned back. We just all had this feeling about him. Then sister calls when we're on our way to dinner and says "I had this eerie feeling that something was going to happen to you guys tonight". So mom says nope, we're fine! But then DH said.. "In a parallel universe, that guy attacked us". lol. So he explains how everything that could happen, happens in parallel universes.. blah blah blah geek geek blah blah.

Then at dinner, mom was talking about how I was the worst kid in the world. I ended up being her best teenager, but the worst ("demon kid"-her words) because I was so independent. I wanted to know "Why?" for everything, I would have fits when I told her I learned there are 5 days in a week, and I told her she was stupid --when I was 5--for thinking there were 7 (these stories go on for hours, I was so stubborn). She thought child leashes were horrible till she had me, and I was the only kid she had to use the leash because I liked to go exploring on my own.

Anywho, she was saying my kids will be horrible with the mix between me and DH. She said "I can see it now.. you'll yell at your kid for writing on the walls, and it will say 'Mom, I didn't do it.. someone in a parallel universe did it!' then I'd get more mad and they'd say 'Go ask dad!! He knows!'". Hah.. I can just imagine it, I thought that was hilarious.

Seriously, my neck is starting to look like my mom's, which is fine, except she is 70!!

I am pms'ing like crazy, too. How come last month TOM came early while I was at Disney (why does it do that??) and now this month it's late?? Argh! So today I had to bake my fav cookies: oatmeal raisin... from scratch... for the "jump rope for heart" tomorrow after school... I've made them for this event every year for 8 years... the joke is that my kids always get an "A" in PE once I bake these for the PE teacher! ha! Sooooooooooo it was a DANGER... I wanted to gobble up the dough AND the warm cookies... but INSTEAD I made myself a bowl of wt-control brown sugar oatmeal and ate that! FYI... I hate cooked oatmeal... but everyone keeps raving about it, so I thought I'd give it a try as a b'fast alternative... I bought it just today... who knew I'd need it as a cookie alternative?? It was ok... too lumpity... needs more milk I think next time... but it DID save my a$$ -- I haven't eaten any!!

I have a very good friend, we have been friends for well over 30 years---and her brother was always trying to tell me about parallel universes. He told me one time, that there was a parallel in time in the LR we were sitting in, and there was a train roaring through....and how he wished he could commit suicide by stepping into the path, and having his body demolished, and the police being unable to solve the mystery---because it all happened in a parallel universe.

He went off the deep end......seriously off. Served time for being with his Dad in Olney TX when his Dad killed 2 people....he got out, and was a wild, crazy man-----scary crazy!!! He ended up killing 2 men in MS, caught a ride with a man and his 2 kids, killed the man, and the son, and what all he did to the girl, I have no idea, the police just told his sister (my friend) that the girl would have been better off if he had killed her too. He took off into the woods in SC---and had like 5 different law enforcement agencies searching for him....he took a deputy by surprise, and killed him----then they got him-------shot him 17 times. And the SC coroners office called me--they found my information ---connected him to his family through me!!! When he was here being scary, he applied for gov't aid, and used my address!! He would apparantly come down, and go through my mail while I was at the center! So...... tell your DH to be careful in his parallel universe, there are some really bad guys!!!

Kat

NP Michelle!! You go girl, step away from the cookie dough!! I don't like the weight control oatmeal personally.. It's got a weird fake sugar taste. I keep those fruit & cream packs in my office, they're only 120c per pack.. it has more sugar I'm sure, but I'm not countin sugar.. exhibit A is on the last page hehe.

Kat.. Well, DH isn't like that, he just likes talking about quantum physics and blah blah blah (things I can't repeat because I don't really listen!). He was in college to be an astrophysicist.. he is all into space and worm holes and alternate realities.. and I mentioned before, athiest, so God has no doing in all of these things, and thus all kinds of realities are out there for him. I tried to use this to talk to him about God, Stephen Hawkins (one of DH's idols), I heard was a die hard atheist, but when he got to see space he realized there had to be a God, there was no other way. But after I heard this, I couldn't find the literature on it, and DH found all kinds of stuff about how SH does NOT believe in God, so pffff.

Which makes me think of Terry's regression. I read some books about regression when I was in my teens and I was so fascinated. I wanted to do the hypnotherapy where you try to remember past lives.. this wasn't the regress to childhood, it was regress to your past lives. I am christian, and so I don't think past lives exist, but I still think it's a fun idea and would be curious to know it. Kind of like my horoscope. I don't really believe in it, but it's still fun.

Ok... so look at this comparison... oh my gosh! ~~

mepre.jpgmar122008c.jpg

& you can see the neck issue in the pic on the right, too... ack! fat but taut... thinner but wrinkly... what a choice!!!

Wow Michelle!!! I don't know why (don't smack me for saying it) some reason you look smarter now too. I can't put my finger on why, it's not like the glasses are new. Maybe it's the hair style. You have a smart hair style!!

I don't see a saggy neck, and I think you look great!!