Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Yes Terry!!

CTCT.. tomorrow is CTCW for me, how bout you?

Today I had yogurt, 1 oatmeal packet, lots of water.. dayquil, Halls cough drop, and Zicam.. yum yum hehe. I'm making something for dinner tonight, not sure what yet.

I'm sick again, it hit me quick. Literally 5 minutes after walking into my house from work yesterday I had sneezing fits, nose was burning like I had an allergy to something. So I took benadryl, couple hours later, throat was burning. Today I wake up, throat is killing me (but not coughing) and nose is still burning and itching.

After all this ............. I am sitting here at work with goosebumps on my arms and a hot head!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have been NOT NOT NOT GOOD............. I'm going to have to go to Dairy Queen Rehab........ (just had a shake for lunch) but it felt so good on my throat....... thank you Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!! Laura...you rock sista! Thanks...now I am officially a shrinkin violet!

TracyKS~ So glad to have you back. You look AMAZING in the pix.

I gotta go start drinking Water. I have to have nearly 32 oz in bladder AND HOLD IT while they do the ultrasound. Yes, it is transvaginal...but I don't care. As long as I get "fixed" soon. I am going on 2 straight months w/ a period. WTF??? I should invest in Tampax, Kotex, and fruit of the Loom stock! I know...TMI...but I can't stand it anymore.

So my big day of reading has turned into tons of running around. First, went to chiropractor, then to post office, then to bank w/ brother (had to wait for him), then to his office to sign some papers, then to CPK for lunch (California pizza Kitchen). Not doing tooo good these days. Gotta get my mojo back. I get a fill next Wed...that should help. Just don't want to go back to bulemia (sp) again. That sucked eggs.

Gonna go read for a bit before my appt!

Thanks again Laura!

I have my before pix (no body has seen them). They are freakin ugly!

Tracy-Love the pics!! You look so happy :thumbup:

Terri-I am still struggling about calling for a fill. I PB'd this morning so I am kind of freaking out at the thought of being tighter. Thanks for the tip about asking for an appt on Thursday. I will make sure I do that.

We need to have a GOMAD (get off my as* day). THAT is my problem!! LOL

I went for my follow up about the boil thing today. The antibiotics are doing really well and the dr said that it looks alot better but if it comes back again he will send me to the hospital so he can "chop it out".:thumbup: I just love my dr. he uses such great terminolagy (sp?). So heres hoping it goes away and stays away otherwise I am hospital bound!

I gotta go get dd. I will be back later...

By the way, i just realized today is my one year Bandiversary!!! GO ME!

WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! but your a month early!

this is the last one I will post........ but how cool.... my bud that took them for FREE is awesome!!!!!! Me thinks I need to get her something REALLY NICE!

post-208811-13813136673041_thumb.jpg

LOL both Tracy's, yeah yer a MONTH early! Still got a whole month to get to goal!!!

Other Tracy post more! There's never too many!!

I gotta get my pic to Laura--------Rick picked one----lol, I didn't like any of them!!!

Got my torture device adjusted, lasted a couple hours, til I ate. A snack---easy to chew Quaker things Laura mentioned----could not eat with it, so it is hiding in the bathroom again!!!

I found this on a page I was reading earlier----can you imagine if you hit air turbulence---------flop---flop-----flop!!!

"BERLIN - German holidaymakers will be able to indulge their love of naturism

by taking to the skies nude on special flights being launched this year, a travel

company says. "In the former East Germany, naturist holidays were a much-loved

way of spending the best weeks of the year," said the founder of OssiUrlaub.de,

Enrico Hess. "We want to make that freedom possible above the clouds too."

The flights are aimed specifically at former East Germans, nicknamed "Ossis"

in German, who feel nostalgic for the naturism that was authorised and extremely

popular under the communist rule. The first nude flights will be a day-trip on

July 5 between Erfurt in southeast Germany and the Baltic Sea island in Usedom,

which is fringed by white sand beaches. Tickets cost 499 euros ($NZ970) and there

are just 50 seats on board the jet. "All the passengers will fly naked, but they are

only allowed to undress once they are in the plane. But even then they will be able

to enjoy the hour-long flight in the way God intended," Hess said."

Anyone planning to join them???!!!

So, now I cannot get my type back where I want it, without going advanced.....so will post and start over.

I L O V E the pics Tracy!!!!

Kat

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!! These Chantix pills are making me lose my mind for REAL. I have been so scatter brained. Putting clothes in the washing machine, pouring the soap in and not hitting the start button for example. I don't know how much more of it I can take. I am messing things up at work too. Things I could normally do in my sleep are a chore now. My mom called me the other day and jokingly says, hey this is your momma, do you remember me? LOL it is BAD!!

Tracy that is my fav pic of ALL!!!

OMG...it was 87 today! It is supposed to be 68 on Sunday! That is a huge difference in just a few days!

Off to read more! That was a quick day off!

i don't quite know why i always have faith.......

it always ends with me feeling like shit

TracyKS it is such FUN to see your pics. You look sooooo happy!!!! I know it is late but I didn't eat sugar today!!! Oh, I just remembered I did!!!!! I went to Sweet Tomatoes which is a Soup and salad place here, they also operate under the name Soup Plantation, anyways had peach poppyseed muffins!!! YUM!!

Have a good day!!

Jane

i don't quite know why i always have faith.......

it always ends with me feeling like shit

Jennifer??? DOes this happen to have anything to do with your BF???

I didn't have Snacks or sugar all day today either (I did have sugar free ice cream...but that's legal, right? In my book it is! :w00t:) The amazing thing is how I have actually survived without having snacks!!! With my hypoglycemia I've always, always had to have a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack. If I didn't I'd feel hungry and weak by 10:30 and 3:30. But this band helps to slowly allow food into the stomach...which in turn slowly releases insulin...which in turn keeps my hypoglycemia (and related weakness and hunger) under control. Cool, eh? I might be onto something here! Man, if I can do without snacks, that's a 300-400 calorie deficit/day!

LOL TracyK ... too funny... a month early. Gotta love that Chantix!! :wink: Although, I have to admit I've never heard that 'stupid' was a side effect! :smile: You're making medical history.

TracyinKS - Ya'll just look soooo happy!! Gives me goose-bumps. :hurray::tt1::laugh:

OK HAYDEE -- one more day and we send out the monkeys!!!!!!!

Oh, Pamela - sorry - I am glad you're getting that 'mess' taken care of. You'll feel so much better when its all said and done! BTW, are you taking Iron? ??

I'm posting this just cause I know 3 in a row just isn't enough to satisfy....