Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hehe....thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!! Thank you Judy for the cute little e-card...it was adorable! No matter how old I get, I always feel like a child on my birthday...all giddy. :tongue:

I'm now 42!!! My hubby says that's the meaning to life. :tt2:

Read below for proof! hehe

Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!

Denise-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Terri-I have seriously been thinking about another fill. It really hurt last time though. I am just SO scared of being too tight. Been there done that. The last time I had a fill was Jan 9th. I think I am at 2.2 I remember that she put alot in there (like 1.2) and I still did not think it was enough but we both thought that if it wasn't I could go back and get more. I wish I could go when the actual dr was there. The last thing I want to do is get filled to much then my year be up and have to PAY for an unfill :tongue: But, I will probably call today and make an appt. I have to do something. I can eat too much!

Have a great day everyone!!

Make your appt. for a Thursday and Dr. Spivak will do your fill...and ask to have it done under fluro! That's what I did last time (and was so excited to see the doc that i forgot to ask him about some weird symptoms i was having!).

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

DENISE!!

:tongue:

I think it is GREAT that everyone knows everybodys birthday. My question is how do you know? Can we make a list or is there one already?

I stopped by work and put color on and am came home to take a shower and Shampoo it out, it seems really dark.....

Jane 5-23

Morning Violets~

Yep, morning...I slept until 8am!!! I feel I really needed it. But now I also need the chiropractor!

Happy Birthday Denise! WOOHOO!

I go today for the ultrasound to have the procedure done for no more periods!!!

Laura, thanks for the siggy help. As you can see, I didn't quite figure it out. I followed your steps exactly, but I don't see the siggy thingy, only the link! LOL, ya'll can click on my link! Anyway, we tried. Thanks!

Gonna go play some scrabble. It is 82 today, all the windows and front door is open. I am going to read all day! AAAHHH. Just got a bad case of Spring Fever! We have spring break starts next Thursday (no school on Friday and the following week).

Be back later!

xoxoxoxoox

Happy Birthday Denise----may it be a wonderful day!!! You deserve to feel giddy and like a kid---------it is YOUR day---make it great!!

Jane birthdays were on the address list sent to you at Christmas for most everyone, if you need it again, I will send it to you.

Not much time, I am leaving for my "tooth/no tooth" day. Oral surgeon appointment at 11 and dentist at 2. And I need to go grab a toothbrush to take---meeting Rick for lunch between the 2.

Will check back.

Pamela----probably an internal ultrasound---------not fun but survivable--will tell you sometime about the psycho I had do one of them!!!!

Hugs ladies!!!

Kat

HEY I WANT ONE OF THOSE cool obviously LAURAized siggy pics!

I am TRYING TO GET CAUGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 193 today.. phew

Use this one!

post-208811-13813136671673_thumb.jpg

I put these up on Walmart.com photo center... I think I need to invite you to see them.......

LOVING MY VIOLETS!!!!!!!!

post-208811-13813136671893_thumb.jpg

post-208811-13813136672071_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday, Denise!

TracyKS!! It looks like you had a blast @ your wedding!! Yay! Love the last one...

Oh Tracy, I love that last picture. It is just adorable. I hope you get it framed and have it hanging in your house. Glad your back and Glad everything turned out wonderful.

Pam - you copied the wrong code :tongue: Go back to photobucket, and (hold on, opening it so I can pick the right one) ok, under your picture, it will have 4 codes.. email/im.. direct link.. etc. You need to copy the IMG code. The last one. When you put it in your signature it will have blahblahblah.

Tracy.. WOW!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIMOUS!! I love it, I wish I was skinny on my wedding day waaah. I took down all wedding pics due to the fatness. That last picture is perfect. Yay :tt2: I'll make you a siggy with the goofy face now!

Wow, Tracy... the pics are beautiful!! I feel so happy inside just looking at them...well, especially the last one. LOL The others just confirm that you're crazy. (That's a good thing!)

***IDEA***

We need a Violets b&A thread just for us. Start posting somebody!

BTW -- I'm CTSS (cut the sugar and snacks) today and doing good so far. Anyone else?