Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good evening, Violets..

What a day and what a week this has been. The two concerts are over and both were a success. It's nice when people appreciate all the work that goes into preparing. We got standing ovations for each concert. I'm adding a picture of our flute group.. Wind Song. We played a piece called chicken Chowder Rag during the concert so of course we had to add a little bit of fun to it with the boas and the rubber chickens.

Michelle... Wooooo hoooooooooo on the -80# that's awesome!!:):thumbup:

Laura... WOW.. what a difference in your body!!! It's amazing isn't it, how one little band can make such a difference. You look wonderful!:eek::thumbup:

I crashed on the couch for 3 hours after the concert today and I'm ready to head to the hot tub and then to bed. Ethan comes at 12:30 tomorrow so I know my afternoon will be busy.

Everyone have a good night... sleep well!!

post-215048-13813136660006_thumb.jpg

Just gonna check in----I ate well all day, and drank well----then Rick come home, and we ended up at DQ!!!!!! My resistance was nil!!!! Kiddie size....and ya know pre band ice cream was not a big thing of mine, and I would only eat half a kiddie size---not any more, I ate it all!!!! Oh well, it is gone, out of the house, tomorrow I begin trying to work it off.......

We spent the evening on the sofa, in a tangle---flopping from one comfy spot to the next---lazy barely scratches the surface!!!

Time to take a shower, and think about going on to bed. Kinsey is back tomorrow---after a weekend with her Dad sometimes she is a challenge. Last time he taught her you don't say please when you ask for something----you say CHOP CHOP! We went round with her over that-----Manda talked to him, for whatever good it will do....idiot! LOL

Will check on all you girlies in the morning!

Night!

Kat

Hey V's just checkin' in real quick before headin to bed.

WOOHOO MICHELLE!!

And thank you guys, I don't recognize myself at all in pics anymore, I'm so excited, I keep asking DH.. do I really look like that?!

Denise I like the posing! Woowoo and building a house is so fun! (and a headache at times, yea?)

They built this new outdoor mall & fancy schmancy movie theatre, so me mom, dad, and DH went to the theatre.. saw 10,000 BC. I don't recommend it. I give it 2 thumbs way down. But, we got VIP seats, which is up on a balcony, in recliners, 21+ only, has a bar, wine tasting, and a fancy restaurant that serves you in your seats. That was interesting. I had chili before I went, so I just smelled the sushi lol.

But the movie, boring.. long.. and boring.

Ok let's make tomorrow a good day!!! Are you guys with me?? LOTS OF Water, NOT LOTS OF SNACKING!

Morning gals

just a quick check in, I ended up working last night... I'm so freaking tired. but I am not working until the 23 (at night anyway)

Terry - I thought about having it repaired, but what scares me is I did that with my lawn mower and then used it once.

Michelle - you go girl!

Laura - where did your belly go? please share your secret. I look in the mirror and if i didn't have that sag of C-section would actually like myself.

Judy - you are so cute with your boa

off to get ready for work, going out to dinner with one of my friends tonight and then going to pass out!

Tomorrow I get my hair done

Wed - going to Friday's for my birthday dinner

Thursday - rest

Friday - toy party

Sat - Parade day, going to be crapy so may just find a great bar to go to and have a good time

Sunday - Rest.

I'm tired just thinking about this week. LOL

Have a good one!

Good morning violets-

I am sitting here fighting off a PB from dry toast. Ugh, I hate eating in the morning but I have to eat someting to take my meds. I am just so tight in the mornings I can barely get anything down!!

Denise-I bet you are so excited about the house. When is the estimated completion date?

Have a great day everyone!!

Starting a new week.

Water Patrol on Duty.

This means you. All of you.

Drink, Drink, Drink. And drink some more.

PS,,, Where the heck is TracyKs????????

And HAYDEE?? Where the heck are YOU?

Laura...I'm with you today, girlfriend. NO SNACKING TODAY. Not for me, anyway. No snacking and NO sugar. I'm so tired of these numbers on my scale!!! :)

I am with you Terry, I really thought I would be down today (Monday is my weigh in day) but instead I am up!!!!!! Sugar has become my enemy!!!

I am depressed because I think I am going into the start of menopause, although I like the thought of not having a period, don't want to admit that I am old enough to be in it!!!

Oh well busy day here on my end, bunch of silly errands I must do. Need to make a list and then head out!!

Jane

Ok, we're doin' it then. V's NO SNACKING, NO SUGAR!! If you feel tempted, come here, and we'll poke you with sticks teehee.

As for my belly, it's quite disgusting actually.. I'll have to take pics tonight to make you feel better Jane lol. If I pull the skin, it's like a wrinkled deflated HUGE loaf of bread on my tummy.. and the bottom pannis thing, is noticable and not budging. I have to wear restricting panties to hold it in.

Good Morning, Violets..

I slept in til 9:30 this morning and it felt sooooooooooo good! It is -2 degrees here right now so I'm guessing it isn't spring yet. Thursday it's supposed to be 40, then rain and then 20 and snow. Typical Northern Michigan weather for this time of year.

Today is back to normal day. though I've been getting my toning exercising in in the hot tub, I haven't really used my elliptical except a couple of times since we got back from the cruise. I've lost 2 of the 6# I gained so I need to get my butt in gear and get those pounds off before we head to the doctor in a week.

Laura, I am so amazed at your pictures. I still remember when you said the band just wasn't working for you and now look!! 99# since April. That's just awesome! And Michelle.. wow. We have lots and lots of success stories here in our little group. No matter if it's 10# of 100#, it IS a victory!! end of lapband sermon.. amen.

TracyinKS... sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh woman.. how long a honeymoon are you on????

Haydee... did you go with her????

Lunasa...you better not be MIA again!

Suzie... just finishing my Breakfast and will start my Crystal Light in an hour. It's in the freezer as I type.

Terry.. love, love, love the Bracelet I "commissioned" you to make. Post a pic here so everyone can see what a beautful piece you created!!

Kat.. hope all goes well with Kinsey today. I have Ethan every day except Tuesday this week, plus we will have him for the weekend as his mom and dad and step brothers are going away to Celebrate his step brother's birthday. Just when I thought I could relax!! But I love having him here and am so glad I'm retired and can spend the time with him.

Everyone have a great morning!

Morning Vi's~

I SOOO NEED A DAY OFF! I am exhausted today as I am sure many of us are. But let me tell you...I loved last night still light out at 7 pm. It was 82 yesterday and today (sorry) and the window and front door were open...it was great. I actually kept the window opened all night! Loved it!

Busy day around here. Thinking of being "sick" tomorrow and staying home and reading. I just bought the Friday Night Knitting Club. The Friday Night Knitting Club

Anyone read this yet? It looks sooo good, wish I could make/find the time to read it! Maybe one day this week I can work it in!

Off to go "save the world". Have a great day!

Pamela, I did not read this book, but one on such a similar premise it is ridiculous!!! In the one I read, they actually did a sequal. She offers knitting classes, and her students are varied.....and have different issues. From a punk, needing a community class to avoid juvey--to older wealthy clients. Then in the 2nd book, she has all new students, but the old ones pop in to buy yarn, and end up entwined in the new class of students....I believe there may eventually be a 3rd book. I want to say maybe the ones I read were by Debbie MacComber maybe, or Sheryl Woods....dunno they were passed on to me by my Mom. She reads a lot of both authors. Wierd how similar the plot is though. Her ex husband even resurfaces..... I'll ask Mom if she remembers who wrote them and what the name was....the last one was The Shoppe on....something, I think.

I began a book over the weekend, but it is slow starting, so that is disappointing. I read one last week called "Year of Fog".....wasn't impressed.

I avoided the scale after my ice cream last night. I don't know if the ice cream upset me, or my emotional reaction to caving in and eating it all upset me, but my stomach was upset all night, I didn't sleep well!!!

Well I am off to get dressed! Yep Kinsey and I have been lazy. Played a game of Cootie---then while she is just building bugs, I thought I'd check in with you guys!!!

So---I'll check back later!

Kat

Speaking of books and no time, I got the Water for Elephants book a couple weeks agoish.. still haven't been able to pick it up.

Today I've received a call from Africa, Netherlands, and a current customer that is Indian. No one speaks English well. My brain is fried and it's not even noon yet!

I had Water for Elephants in my hand but bought the Knitting One. So far, I love it. On the cover it says, "Like Steal Magnolias, set in Manhattan".

BBL