Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Just checking in....going to leave in a few minutes to go get macy :smile2:

I will check back in later.

michelle-way to go on the -80!!!!!!! way to go sista!

WAY TO GO MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU SEND ME SOME OF YOUR MOTIVATION? GREAT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making banana bran bread and I wanted to put some raisins in and just remembered, too late!! It should be done in a few.

I need to do some piddly stuff, but nothing serious, slept late today and enjoyed it!!

Have a good one!!!

Jane

Me too--slept late, felt wonderful.. Got up, and caught up to Tracy, got all my housework done-----made me some Jello, hung out on the computer awhile, been half reading/half watching TV.....just relaxing. Just noticed, it began snowing---aarrgghh!!! Go away Winter!

Rick should be home in a few minutes---then not sure if we are gonna hang out for the day or catch a movie and a burger. Speaking of movies, hope Pamela's snuggly movie date was a good one. I'd ask what they saw, but wouldn't want to embarass her if she couldn't remember!!! LOL

Michelle---80 pounds-------how amazing is that?! Next time you are in the store, go try to see if you can begin to life a 50 pound bag of dog food! Imagine you carried that and another 30 pounds around every single day, every single step! No wonder you are not being recognized!!! Great job!

Tracy---I bet Macy is ready to see Mommy too!! Kinsey spent the weekend with her Dad---Manda called this morning, and is also ready for her girls back---Lindzie is with her Mom. Is one of the rare weekends both girls are gone together. Ryan leaves today for WY for a week---Manda is a bit worried about it---with Lindzie's asthma having been acting up. But they have dealt with it before.

Abbey wanted us to come help them build a fence---her DH is NOT a handyman! But with the weather, not looking like it is gonna happen this weekend. Their neighbor moved out, and the Daughter took the house over, and has a big boat, they have to use Abbey & Rhetts drive way to get it out, but it bottoms out and is chipping up the drive way----so he refuses to talk to them about it, instead is building a fence! I think he lives his life that way---instead of working things out, he builds people out-------not too sure about the boy!

So it is awful quiet in here---must be a busy weekend for everyone!!

Check in girlies, let us know all is well!!

Hugs~

Kat

Hey guys, just poppin' in to show you guys my pics from today (my monthly B&A). My face pics, I am amazed. I don't recognize myself, that's not who I see in the mirror. These pics look like I distorted them.. but I didn't!! IT'S ME!

baprilamarch.jpg

facebaprilmarch.jpg

lamarch3.jpg

Amazing Laura!!!!! Awesome! Spectacular!! Incredible!!

And every other positive thing I can think--You look wonderful!!!!

Strut your stuff Girl!!!!

Kat

Laura!!!!!!! Those pics are just absolutely mind blowing!

Look...your boobies stick out further than your belly now...tummy looks almost gone, thighs look great. Wow, I could go on & on, but I will stop there. OH WAIT....not to mention you look 5 years younger!!:smile2:

They poured the slab on our house Wednesday and dropped the lumber so they'll probably start framing it in a week or so...here's some pics to share! :)

p1010004gy5.jpg

p1010034ye1.jpg

I've been eating bad - too many things going on in my life. I need to get back on track. I want be be in Onederland by my 1 yr anniversary 4/26.

Hey guys, just poppin' in to show you guys my pics from today (my monthly B&A). My face pics, I am amazed. I don't recognize myself, that's not who I see in the mirror. These pics look like I distorted them.. but I didn't!! IT'S ME!

baprilamarch.jpg

facebaprilmarch.jpg

lamarch3.jpg

You're so pretty Laura! You look amazing....great job girlie!

Good news! Today the scale read 237!! -80!!! Yay yay yay! (Tried to update my ticker/siggy last night but it wouldn't work... odd. Oh, & I would love one of yours, Laura, but haven't had time to get a pic to you, etc., so will do that someday!!)

GREAT JOB!!! I can't wait to be able to say that!!!

Michelle and Laura, Congrats to both of you. Truly inspiring.

Weather was nice enough to go to the park today and walk. It felt great. Took doggy with us and he had a ball. Came home and sat outside with the kitties.

Tomorrow it's back to losing weight again These last 3 days have been atrociuos (SP?). Out of control. So this is a warning to all. Water patrol is back on duty.

Have a great evening.

Laura - You are so beautiful!! Your parents and husband must be so thrilled with your success! Your body (skin) is maintaining its shape so well and WOW look at those long thin legs! Just awesome!

I'm so glad you had this done at a young age. I wish I could have!

Michelle -- woohoo! 80 is fantastic!

Suzie -- I am with you - back to basics -- Water, water, water.

Adorable -- that is great -- look at how many homes are in the process of being built around you -- are they all the same builder?

Hope all had a great weekend!

Hidy Ho Violets~

Michelle and Laura! WoofreakinHoo girlies! You both are so inspirational to all of us! We love you and are proud (and a few of us jealous:biggrin:).

Long day...I'll post in the am!

xoxoxoxo