Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey Everyone~

Laura I want a siggy thing too. What do I need to do to get one? I need a good face pix...do you need that? Thanks in advance and let me know if you don't wanna deal w/ it.

Gotta go and grade some papers. This new batch of students are sooo needy, it has been a tough week.

BBL

OOOO MG...are any BB fans watching the showtime stuff??? It is sooo great! I lovelovelove it. Soo much drama. I wish I could obsess over it like in the summer. OMG..I had my surgery 11 months ago today...I totally suck, only lost 30 pounds. :drool:

Pam, yes just e-mail me the picture you want to use & your band date.

Denise & Judy I will make yours tomorrow.

I have the artwork at work, so anyone else who wants one, it's no big deal.. I made a template so I can just pop a picture in and change the name :drool:

Judy - Just got thru looking at all your pics! I adore that picture of you and Bob at the end! Did you get that on the ship?? Looks like a studio portrait! Ya'll both look FAB! My other favorite pic is you sitting forward in the chair with your cool shades on!! Love it! I'm sure you had a great time....I'm sooooooooo jealous!

Busy day at work, then to see Mom, ate some food (soup again!), watched a bit of TV now I'm pooped.

WOW, I think the wind finally stopped! It's been blowing 30 MPH here alllll day. The roof sounded like the shingles were blowing off, and now suddenly it's very quiet. Weird.

So many personals in my head... but too tired to type. I should be able to get caught up tomorrow.

XOXO Everyone!

T.

Look at you Miss Skinny Judy!!!!

The scenery is beautiful, ahhh I really wanna go on a cruise! Our V trip next year needs to be a cruise :drool:

Our weather is all unpredictable. Suppose to have bad storms, followed by snow. Plans changed, now it's staying 60-70, but tonight we had CRAZY winds, me and mom went to the store and coming out, we were blown all over the parking lot. I made an easy dinner I haven't made in years.. fish sticks. LOL. It was good, I ate 6 of them (the suggesting serving). I'm stuffed. DH ate 15 & mashed potatoes.

Got busy (?) reading a book, now it is LATE!! Kinsey will be here early---and Rick leaves at 5:30---so I better go get some sleep.< /strong>

Tomorrow is my day, wish it was early----but at least it will soon be over---hope it fixes my headache.

Talk to y'all tomorrow!!

Kat

Morning

Good Luck Kat

Laura... I want one too, I was taking pics last night but yuck.. still so sick

I finished up my new hire paperwork yesterday... and yes girls... that included putting in for time for...............yup... you guessed it... May 16 & 19... it is done! Now I can be so excited again!

I am still so very sick. I never get cold sores... but I have some under my tounge and they hurt.. coughing so much my stomach, band and port along with my ribs hurt. I was up 1/2 the night in the bathroom from the antibiotics... 2 more days of pills left. I do feel like I can breathe much better today so that is a plus... we will see.

Anyway... off to get ready for work, I have 15 mins to drink coffee and watch the news before i have to dry my hair. I am going to get my hair done tonight so it is going to be a long day.

Good morning Violets...

I am going to keep it short cause I wanna have time to look at Judys pics before I go to work.

Macy woke up at 1 AM coughing really bad and saying her throat hurt...YIKES!! I gave her some ibuprofin and cough medicine and she went back to sleep and did not cough anymore. I asked her if she feels good or bad this morning and she said she feels good....so I am glad about that.

Have a great day everyone....and Kat, I am so glad you are getting your tooth taken care of today!!

Woke up and came out from taking my shower to find out there had been a party in my living room last night. Yikes. You should see the mess. rugs turned over toys all over the place and kat-grass everywhere. Kitties must have had a wild time. Guess that's what you get when they sleep all day.

Judy, We missed you so bad. I loved the pics. I bet it was a shock to come back to the cold.

I have a busy day today so I'll check in later.

Everyone have a great day and don't forget it's CTCD Day.

Guten Morgan Violets~

Kat~ :rolleyes2::hurray::hurray:On getting that tooth fixed! I know it has been a long time and you are ready! Good luck and I also hope it helps w/ the headache! Feel better hon!

Judy Judy Judy~ Welcome home! The pix were great...you are soooo skinny! I can't believe it. You look beautiful and so relaxed! Glad you had fun...but I am more glad your back!

TracyK~ Glad to hear Miss Macy is ok. Good luck w/ the smoking honey. Even if you gain a little bit of weight, you will feel SOOO much better once you quit. Then you get to splurge on a new purse. You'd be surprised at how bad your purse smells from smoking...so I rewarded myself w/ a new bag! Plus...all the money you'll save! Does DH smoke too? Sending you tons of Purple Power!

Jenn~ So glad you told your new job about our trip! We are all very proud of you! Hope you kick this cold soon.

Susie~Your cats having a party in your living room and not inviting you...LOL. I love kitties but Susanne is alergic. Thanks for the CCTD reminder...I was good yesterday...hopefully that can continue.

Terry~ Glad to hear mom is "sprung" and feeling better. How is Terry? I know that when it was my turn w/ mom...people would ask and I'd say, "I'm fine". When I wasn't. Take care of yourself too!

Michelle~ Hope you day is better today! Dontcha just love spring...I too am too freakin busy for my own good!

Haydee, Janie, Laura (everyone else) have a great day!

I leave tomorrow to fly to San Jose for a conference for 3 days. I'll be home Saturday, but because of the online job...I'll have my laptop, so I'll be able to continue my morning coffee and LBT ritual. I am looking forward to the trip, but sooo much work to get ready for it. Susanne turns 45 on Thursday, so I want to get her gift today and have it here for her when she gets in on Friday. Anyway, tons to do. I'll work until noon tomorrow and we fly out at 2pm.

Have a great day everyone! Next trip is Gruene!!!

Pam-luckily DH does not smoke!! That in itself should make it alot easier. So what all goes on at night with BB on showtime? I would never get any sleep so I guess it is a good thing I do not have it! lol

Good Morning...

I managed to sneak away from the Book Fair for an hour... got there @ 8am and will be there 'til 4pm today... then a "Friends of Music" MS meeting @ 7pm...

I'm just trying to juggle everything this week + the kids' spring activities begin this week = busy.

Last night I had my first full-blown PB since October! On chicken & veggies... ugh. I was cranky & tired anyway, so I ate 2 cups of choc/brownie ice cream... it felt smooth & tasted good but it's been a LONG time since I've resorted to that type of stress relief... and ultimately, I know that that's what it was... so will need to be more aware & on guard the rest of the week!

Make it a great one, Vi's!

YOO HOO -- JUDY!

Loved cruisin' vicariously through you & your fabu pics! My funny favs are the "hmmm, cute butt" (ha ha!) one + you w/all the cannon balls... my serious fav is the formal one... you & Bob look FANTASTIC!

I second whoever suggested that NEXT year's Vi gathering is a cruise (Laura maybe?)!

Yeah twas me mwhahah! I am accident prone!!! Last night I burned my arm on the oven :rolleyes2: I have a big band-aid over it. Last time I burned myself on the oven (a small spot on my wrist) it's left a discolored scar that looks like a bruise. Grr.. then I went to bed last night, they said we were NOT having storms. Around 2am, I wake up, finger is throbbing, and the wind/rain is blowing right into the windows.. it was so loud!! So I turn on the tv, and we're under tornado/flood/t-storm warnings. Argh. I look at my finger, a big chunk has been ripped out of it??? I looked all over the bed to see if we had a razor in bed (I don't know why, but my finger didn't make sense). Called my mom ,she was up watching judge shows- didn't realize we had storms. I told her to keep an eye on it, I had to go back to sleep lol. I woke up this morning, told DH about my finger.. he said when he came to bed, one of my cats was on my face and I hurled her across the room! He said she hit the floor and went tumbling. Aww :biggrin:

So he thinks either then, or another point in my sleep, I fought with her and she fought back. This morning she was cuddling me, so I must not have hurt her too bad.. or she knows she got the upper hand.

I thought this was neat---

YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but

your waiter may know!

YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH

DON'T CHEATBY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read .

Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to

go out to eat.

(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758...

If you haven't, add 1757.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times

you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!)

Denise --

denisesiggie.jpg

Right click, save this picture to your desktop. Then use a free photo uploading program (like photobucket.com) and upload the picture.. and then use the code and paste it in your signature. Let me know when you have done this so I can take it off of mine :rolleyes2:

If you have any problems, let me know!

--------

Oh oh oh oh. I was BACK ON TRACK with food yesterday, I did good after such a horrible weekend. And 236lb last night. YES!