Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey Vi's~

Thanks again for the pix Laura. My living room is my favorite place. It has great energy and chi and everyone comments how good it feels there. I told Susanne that when she moves in she can have the den to decorate. Just don't touch the living room! That is why our couch in the den is beige. But the walls are a very pale blue in the den so the couch looks good there. The red is only on 2 walls and then the other 2 walls are a pale pale honey...so it is offset.

Gotta run!

bbl

xoxoox

Ok, it's not an excuse, but.. it's in the air!!!

Remember my confession about non-stop eating this weekend (ugh).

On smoke break, all of us sitting out in the nice 70 degree weather.. and someone who is on Atkins said "This weekend I went nuts, I went off my diet and just ate and ate and ate, I couldn't stop eating!!" and I said "me too!! I don't know why, but I just had to be eating all day long, and chain smoking". She said she chain smoked more than usual too. Then another girl goes "I have been eating non stop this weekend too". This is unusual for all of us! One is a size 0 (hrmph) and the other is just on Atkins to lose cosmetic weight. So then I mentioned I was grazing (apparently this isn't a common term in the real world lol). the guys out there made a sheep noise and said 'grazing??'. hah. Then the other girl goes 'yeah, I was grazing all weekend'. So there's something in the air here. The men finally admitted they ate a lot more than usual too.

I dunno what's going on. I'm committed to making today a good day though. I gotta get back on track, I gotta hit -100lb by my bandiversary!!!

I did have some pastry treat for b'fast, it was small tho.. someone from work made them, it was like 1/2 of a muffin with fat-free caramel Syrup, about 1/2tbsp of strawberries and whip cream on top. Getting my Water in. I wish ya'll were here to kick my butt. I don't have dieting friends here anymore that we can motivate each other. Ah, those were the days.

Can't figure out how to cut and paste here, so Laura consider your butt gently nudged! You can do it!!!!!! I am not very motivated either.

I saw a commercial on tv about scrap gold. I think I am going to take a few chains and a bangle that I don't wear and see what happens. Has anyone else done that?

I hope you are feeling better today Susie!!

Oh well I already been to accountant and ran a few errands now I will leave for the Dr.s office.

Jane

Ok I made a siggie for us (see below!) If you want to use it, let me know and I'll customize it to fit you! If you want one, send me your Band Date & a picture (optional).

CUTE logo Laura---I want one. I want to use the pic of me & macy I have on here. Do I need to send it to your e-mail address?

Cute siggy Laura! I want one too! I'll have to get you a picture. I think it's time to change my current one. Juan told me that my face is already thinner now than that one that I have up currently. I'll have to take a picture and compare.

Terry says HI GIRLS! She can't sign on. The site is giving her an error message...

It got cooolllddd here. It's supposed to be low 30's tonight... My feet are frozen. I gotta go get some more coffee to warm me up.

I couldn't log on this morning...kept having trouble. I can't see the logo from here, can't wait to get home to take a peak. Busy Busy!

xoxoxo

Hi girls----I had issues logging in once this morning, but have not had trouble since....knock, knock, knocking on the desk!!!

Will look into another pic besides my avatar Laura. Cute!

Laura I am in a strange place with food as well. I either eat like you say, grazing all day, out of more boredome maybe than hunger....or I do like today, I get busy, and then as I walked in the door and began putting away groceries, I realized I was sooooo thirsty for my tea ( I had a bottle of Water but it was getting warm)---and then I thought to myself it is going on 3 PM and I have not eaten anything but the cracker I took my antibiotic with! I find myself doing that a lot, forgetting to eat if I am alone and busy. With Kinsey, her new mantra is "I'm hungry"....so I fix her Breakfast, and lunch, then of course I cook dinner, so I eat regularly. Left alone, I forget!

So I sat down with a small bowl of chili with some fritos----but if I eat much I won't be hungry for dinner in 3 hours! I would have NEVER, EVER thought I would forget to eat.

Hope MRS. Tracy is having a good time!

Jane hope the accountant has good news for you!

My neighbor next door, and I went together and bought a gift card for the couple across the street---they are expecting their first baby. So I bought it while I was in the store today. But the cashier never give the card to me after adding the amount to it. I ask for it, she said she handed it to me. I disagreed....she just ignored me! So she finished ringing up my purchases, and I told her I would not enter my PIN on my debit until the gift card had been found. She got ALL huffy, and flipped her light to flash--the CSM come over, I explained, she again told her she gave it to me. I am going through my purse thinking maybe I did space out....but nothing. So the woman goes through my bags.....nothing. I check all my pockets....and as the CSM is looking between the bags on the turntable, the cashier gets a little edgy and keeps saying "she has to have it!" I told the woman, I handed her the gift card with little yellow ducks on it, and told her I needed $75.00 on the card, she sat it against the keys on the register, and then she typed in the amount and slid the card, she kept sliding it over and over, so she sat it to the side. She is shaking her head---well actually shaking her whole body at that point! The CSM stepped up to the register, and found my card....slid next to the area they slide a check through at! The cashier keeps saying she thought she give it to me...blah, blah, blah------I think once it was paid for she planned on keeping it! I was so mad when I left! Neither one of them ever apologized!

Home now, and have a bunch of things I need to do, and nothing I want to do!!! Story of my life lately. I still have this headache....I would prefer to be lazy!

I see Terry here!!! She made it!

Talk to you gals later!

Kat

Some times this site drives me crazy. Wanted to get on here this morning and it kept saying "Forbidden". WTF????

Not much going on. I worked this morning and came home and paid bills. Took off to go mail them and ended up at Hobby Lobby. I love a 1/2 price sale. Walked out with alot for the deck. Now just need for spring to ge here. Speaking of that, this weekend we turn our clocks forward. More sunshine.

Pamela, Love the livivng room. When I get mine cleaned up I'll post a few.

Laura, Love the avatar thingy.

Have a great evening.

Welcome home Judy!

Ugh. A looooong day... but just the first in a week of them, so I guess I'd better just suck it up & deal w/it, yeah? Bleh.

My stomach hurts. Not nauseaus (sp?) but owwie. Odd. ugh.

I am grumpy.

I am not a complete computer dummy after all!! Thanks for the help Laura...I love it!

Kat-I agree that was what she was going to do is keep the card. People never cease to amaze me!!

Suzie-the only bad thing about this time change coming up is trying to convince a 4 year old that it is time for bed and she says "momma, the sun is still out!!". Other than that, I love it!

HI Janie & Michelle....I see you both!

Haydee-we are not used to this below 60 weather, huh? I am freezing!

I wonder how Tracy is....

Pammie & jane-Is that Joshuah guy about to work your nerves? I liked him until he started acting like he is the 'queen' of the show. But I don't know if I dislike him or allison more. Who racks your nerves?

Ok, I am gonna go relax now. ((((hugs))))

Guy came to pick up my extra TV today. Sold it on Craigslist, while he was here, he saw the stand we were using for it (sitting in the middle of the room with no place to be lol) and asked how much for it.. so made a little extra there, not sure what we were gonna do with it.. probably storage. DH isn't here, hope he wasn't attached to it!

So my custom made venetian blinds came in today. I was all gung ho, but I've sat here 30m with the instructions on installation and I am still baffled. The things 'included' do not match the 'pictures' for installing. I have NO IDEA how to put these up. Waiting on DH, I'll be the girly girl who is oblivious and make him do all the work.

Ok I made a siggie for us (see below!) If you want to use it, let me know and I'll customize it to fit you! If you want one, send me your Band Date & a picture (optional).

I want one Laura!! You're so creative. :drool:

Can you use the head shot in this pic? p1010003au8.jpg

My band date is 4/26/07

Thank you!!!!

Has anyone heard that Journey has a new lead singer???

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6VXQ3Fpts]YouTube - Journey - Faithfully (ZOO)[/ame]