Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Long day----I am exhausted----going to go snuggle in bed with Rick while he watches the first 5-10 minutes of a movie----then he too will be snoring, we have been married long enough I know the routine well!!!!

Talk to you girlies tomorrow!

Hugs~~

Kat

Laura-what a pretty color! I love it :laugh:

Terri-thank for the link. What I gathered from it is it doesn't hurt to drink coffee. If anything it could be a slight help...depending on what their interpretation of "significant" weight loss is. I really appreciate the help! I need to geet me some new clothes too. That sounds fun!

Judy comes back today, right? I am excited to hear about her trip.

Wow, yesterday was such a beautiful day and I think we are set for the same thing today (sorry snow violets). I told dh that I wanna go for a long walk today. (very unlike me) It is just so pretty that I can not sit in the house and have a clear conscious!

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Violets~

What a whirlwind of the last 2 days! The party was a smash...and we all had sooo much fun! The invite said Margies and Munchies...too much of both! I just put out taquitos, mini chimichangas, mini tacos, chips and salsa and chicken tisers! Everyone loved the food, the margies, the candles. Susannes mom came in and got to meet everyone! We had about 20 women and 2 babies (one was 2 weeks old, and one was 8 months old)! We even had 1 gay guy here and his 3 year old daughter Roxy (i told ya'll about her). I worked my ass off...but we really had a great time!

Then Sat. am...garage sale. We didn't have to goodies (couches, furniture, etc) like last year, but we made about 250 buck-a-roos and sat outside in 80 degree spring weather (sorry snow violets)! PLUS...at the end of the sale...we put FREE GRATIS signs out...and the voltures swooped down and took all our shit away!:laugh::thumbup: I was not hauling that junk back into our brand new beautiful garage!

Laura~LOVELOVELOVE the color! I want to post pix of my living room too, but don't know how to resize pix. Our resident resizer is off "doing what married people do"...any other violets tech savy. I love color (as my pix will show) and I think yours looks fanfreakintastic!

Today, we have an appt w/ the tax guy @ 10am...then I want to do NOTHING the rest of the day! Got a shitload of work to do...but first was LBT and next I am gonna play a game (or 3) of scrabble!

Have a great Sunday!

OH yeah, I was laying in bed and thought: The violets should all get little violet tattoos while we are in SA together!!! Any takers? something small, sexy, and of course....violet!!! Anyone??? Anyone??? Bueller??? LOL, I crack myself up!

xoxoxoox

TracyK, Go for that walk. You need to be out in the nie weather. It always makes me feel better. We are also have beautiful weather here, unfortunatly it's very windy. Still nice enough to walk in though.

Laura, I also like the new color. And I like the entertainent center. All of it looks very nice.

Got up and did a pedicure on myself. Here in a few minutes I'm gonna start the laundry and clean the bathrooms. I have a lunch date today with my friend Judy at 1:30 than it's home to rest up for a busy week.

Everyone have a great day.

Hurrrrrrrry Home Judy. We miss you.

Pamela-I would love to do the tattoo thing BUT, I am such a weenie when it comes to pain....

Glad you had fun this weekend!

How funny that you gave yourself a pedicure....I was just sitting here talking to Becky on the phone, and looked at my feet, and told her, I gotta give myself a pedi today! I had some chips the other day, and since they are normally hidden by shoes and socks, I didn't worry. Then when I was heading to the PS, I decided I would rather have none, than it all be chipped up if there was a chance they would be seen!!! I expected to be half stripped, and did not want to be standing there in nothing but socks!!! So that is on my to do list today too.....for right now, it is the only thing on my to do list!!!

I took out some pork chops to thaw....so I suppose eventually I will cook something....I read the paper, and logged on here--just being totally lazy!

We have had a couple of days of really nice weather--------but have a storm coming in today, so it is windy and cold again. Has not stopped Rick from trying to finish this trailer---he is pretty much done, will paint it next weekend. He might actually be starting another, so he has 2 to paint, I don't know. I know I saw that he had cut & welded to ice chest racks....so who knows he may be in full production mode!!! It is heading into that time of year!!

I think it is my tooth----but I have this horrid taste in my mouth. I have tried eating, drinking, brushing, gargling.....everything and it will not go away. I will say Suzie, it has made me increase my Fluid intake enormously!!! I sip non stop trying to keep the taste at bay. YUCK!!!!

A tattoo huh? Probably not me!!! I have abstained for 47 years....but I would never say never!! I like the idea of a small violet. I mean my DD's tattoo of a plumeria flower on the nape of her neck---is absolutely gorgeous! It is so lifelike, you want to smell it! It is pale ivory , blending into a vanilla color with pastel pink, into a coral pink tips----it is amazing! We both fell in love with the plumeria flowers when she lived in Hawaii. The look, the smell, everything!!! My first visit, she met me at the airport with a plumeria lei----she had told me about them. I instantly agreed, they were wonderful! So then every trip she had to have one for me!!! I was totally disappointed in her first tattoo---from the sneaking to getting it done, to the total lack of originality, and design, placement--all of it! This one is totally different! I still hate my other DD's tats!! Anyway, the violet is along the same idea of her plumeria. But hers is life size....it looks like a flower on her neck.....I would never do anything big!

A girl I went to school with, and ironically ended up reconnecting with on this site, got her insurance approval letter!! She will be banded sometime in the next 4-8 weeks! Pretty cool!

Rick overdosed on ice cream last night!!! He made himself feel bad! Sugar overload, lactose issues, I don't know what, but he felt terrible! So thinking if and when I cook today, I will make it something pretty bland, and calming for his stomach!!!

Well, he is taking a break, so think I will go chat with him for awhile!

BBL

Kat

Pam send them to me, I'll resize :laugh:

Sorry snow V's, yesterday was late 60's.. today it's almost 80 degrees. It feels wonderful out.

BUT.. tomorrow and Tuesday we're suppose to get snow. What?!

I guess we're due for more tornadoes tomorrow with the weather shift.

Yeah we have had really nice weather here in the 70's, tomorrow and Tuesday we are supposed to get an ice storm??? Then my mom heard at church a number of people talking about the 'big' storm that is supposed to hit Thursday, supposedly the biggest winter storm of the year? Who knows weird weather.

Pam, I am wanting a tatoo on my upper leg/hip, I want it to include in some way that doesn't look like numbers, the amount of weight I have lost and a heart. I obviously haven't lost all my weight, so I don't know how much, plus I think I will have to have some kind of ps done because I already look like some parts of me are melted. I could always get a small violet and then add to it?

Oh well here I go taxes, I have been avoiding it ALL DAY!!!

Have a good one

Jane

Yep, yesterday we were out in Tshirts---today is cold and windy with snow flurries. Just glad I got a chance to enjoy the last couple of days! Today here by the fire with a good book, and Rick watching some movies is fine....no need to be outside!

Storm of the year huh? Sounds like while you are off tomorrow, you might want to stock up on some necessities, so you don't have to fight the crowd if it actually hits!

Well----off to refill my tea.....eating and drinking going good so far today!

Kat

Where Is Susie When I Need Tax Patrol Instead Of Water Patrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::confused2::laugh:

I am so putting this off!!

Ok, Suzie is now sick. The topper was sitting underneath the air vents in the restaurant. Got home a litle while ago and have already taken some meds. Keep your fingers crossed that I nip this in the bud. I have to busy of a schedule this week.

Other than that Judy and I had a great lunch and long talk and a little shopping. We always have sucha good time when we get together.

Snow storm is coming in over night. The last 2 days have been wonderful here. Supposed to be back in the low 3o's by the end of the week.

Everyone have a great evening.

Hey Vi's~~

I'm home! A fun weekend w/ds. Sat outside in 40mph winds yesterday for 6 hrs... can you say chapped lips? Today it was not as windy but felt colder... I was all bundled up w/ just my nose showing soaking up the sun. DS & I talked & laughed & had fun together... that's what it's all about. On the way home, we stopped @ my mom's & took her out to dinner. A good weekend.

PAM!~~ Oh my gosh! It's kizmet or something, because I had the EXACT SAME THOUGHT the other day about the tattoos! And trust me, I am NOT a tattoo-type girl... I abhor needles!! But it popped into my head somehow and I actually thought about it... a little violet somewhere that wouldn't show to the world, but where I could see it... I never understood getting a tattoo on your back where you couldn't see it!? Hmmmmmmm...

Ok... time to go put dd to bed... + take a nice hot bath to try to warm up from the weekend... & then get to sleep... the hotel room last night was on the ground floor w/a spot light shining DIRECTLY into the room... and the "blackout" curtains were bolted in place to the ceiling so they didn't move! + we were right next to the elevators... + there were roving gangs of soccer players roaming the halls laughing, etc... so not much sleep for me last night!

G'night!

Pam send them to me, I'll resize :thumbup:

Sorry snow V's, yesterday was late 60's.. today it's almost 80 degrees. It feels wonderful out.

BUT.. tomorrow and Tuesday we're suppose to get snow. What?!

I guess we're due for more tornadoes tomorrow with the weather shift.

Yeah!!! Thanks Laura~ I sent them to your email!

You rock girl!