Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'll post Laura~

Ok...gotta go to a quick morning meeting. Glad to hear about the doctor. It is horrible that no one is taking a new patient. You should become a derm and open up your own practice...you'd make a mint!

xoxoxo

My dermatologist is the same way. I don't know why they are so "exclusive". When I started on this weighloss journey I knew I eventually was going to need a dermatologist to document my skin rashes for possible future surgery. So I researched the best one in my area and what I did was that I called for about 3 months before they were able to see me. There was nothing wrong with me of course but when they finally allowed a new patient in I went ahead and booked. I went to go see her and i just made up that I had a little itchy skin on my elbow, she gave me a cream and sent me on my way. Now I have no problem getting an appointment because i'm an "established" patient. he he he...

Good morning girls! Sorry, I got caught up in laura's doctor drama. How is everyone today?

Tracy - BEST WISHES TODAY!! Suzie said it's a wonderful day today. I think ya'll are in the same town? I hope that the sun is shining for you! Take lots of pictures! Hugs and kisses...

I'm still eating my oatmeal from Breakfast. Sometimes it takes me hours to finish something but gosh darn it, i'll finish it. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Somewhere in all the information that I've read I heard about a lady that was famous for saying that you should only eat what you can in a 20 min period and then leave the rest alone. But alot of people said that was wrong, that you should take as long as you want to eat. I don't know if that's the right way for me though...

Anyhoo, slow day at work today so i'll be lurking most of the day...

ARGH today is turning into a hectic "GADdy" day for me. I'm running around like nuts, too long to explain, but one customer gonna get pissed off cause we're cutting their credit due to a bounced check, meanwhile they have a huge job in house, which we halted production till we get decent payment. This is going to be a headache, I just sent them the doom e-mail saying everything is stopped till they pay us up front a ridiculous amount of money.

Meanwhile, the girl who did akward stuff with me at the bar, tried to call me out in front of everyone, saying she and I need an organization meeting next week. I AM THE MOST ORGANIZED PERSON HERE!!! It's stupid stuff, she thinks I cut her out of the loop on a customer's job, but I didn't. She is copied on everything that happened, so I don't understand it. She really irritating me, she thinks she owns the company and gets involved where she shouldn't. I'mma smack her, I'm higher in the company than she is, she has no right to try to tell me what to do with my jobs. blah blah blah.

And it's only 1pm :rolleyes:

On the bright side, Laura.... it IS Friday!! :rolleyes::lol:

45 min to go...I wanna be sedated...((la la lala)

Count down to the weekend. I wish you all could come to the party!

xoxoxoxo

HI girls!

Well I met with the PS again. I like him as well as I did the first time. He got my packet ready to go to insurance, took all my pics said I am an excellent candidate for TT. He said the rest of my bodies muscle tone is wonderful, and that I have no need for an ETT, that a FTT would be plenty. We looked at pictures, talked about how tight he makes the muscle repair, and how long drains would be in all the fun painful stuff!!!

He said he thinks I would be thrilled with the result.

BUT.....he said more and more insurance are denying it categorically even if it is something they cover, they make you jump through lots and lots of hoops. So he said I should have my first letter from them within a month----looks like this could be a long process for me. Hoping it does not collide with my trip. I would have no choice but to postpone surgery! And that would suck!

TracyKS--------Enjoy your day---------do your best not to stress over anything!

One of my bandster friends from Colorado, is in town, going to be staying with me tonight. Should be fun! She is in town doing some seminars. I posted pics last time, will try to again.

Well I am off to help Rick. He did most of the things at his folks yesterday, got the old stove out, the new one in, the ATV tore apart, parts ordered. A roof leak fixed. Bladed the road. So this morning, the phone rang, and he looked at me and shook his head!! Sure enough seconds later his cell phone rang....so he got all pissy and answered it, it was his Mom inviting us to come out and she would cook breakfast----he said we had already eaten!

The thing is, if we go out there, it is a list of chores! So if we don't go....!!!! She has called 3 times since, asking questions about operating this stove----it is different from ours, so how we are supposed to know I don't know. She got irritated because we were unreachable. We had our phones off at the Dr., and then went riding so left them off. Rick told her, get used to it, they are going to be turned off more often---I think she kind of got the message, we have not heard from her.

Thinking we are all going to go to dinner tonight, Kelly & Becky & Gary and us----not sure where. I am wanting Mexican food----so that narrows it for me~~hope the others agree!

Will check back in later, or tomorrow. We might go for a good ride tomorrow! We did a little saddle riding earlier, was beautiful!!! Scraping mud after-------not so much! Tomorrow will be motorcycles. I got my saddle time so now he gets his! I love it too, so am not complaining!

Talk to you all soon--I am flying high despite this friggin headache, my appointment went well. I am within 15% of my ideal body weight he esitmated, and said an average of 8 pounds is removed during TT. Not that it matters.....I just want this alien hanging on the front of me GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loves & Hugs~

Kat

Woohoo Kat! I'll live vicariously through you :hurray:

My insurance won't pay for a TT no matter what I do or say. Maybe I'll get a thigh thing, but no TT. Waaaah. And the odds of me being able to afford that in the next 15 years.. hm.. maybe if I start saving those pennies now!

Pam you are home by now WAAAAAAH NO FAIR! 38 minutes left :confused:

I've got 8 minutes left and counting.

I have shrimp firmly stuck in my throat. I was eating at my desk when someone walked into my office and startled me and I swallowed a half chewed shrimp. Nothing I've done has helped. I'll have to stop by and get pineapple juice on my way home. This is not a good feeling. yuck.

Haydee, can you swallow at all?

Rick did that with chicken, it went down past the trachea, so he could breath, but it stuck in the esophagus tight! He could not swallow his own saliva, he had to spit. I am telling you he slimed just like we do! And nothing! We ended up in the ER with him.

They gave him nitro tabs---like for a heart issue---it was hoping to expand the esohagus----no deal.

His issue was lack of motility in the esoghagus following his GI bleed, and damage from that ordeal.

I just found it interesting he slimed!

They managed to scope him and get it out....but don't panic, like I say his was damage induced!!!

Let us know you are ok!

Kat

It's 5:09 and I can't leave for at least 30m.. DH working late :hurray::confused:

KAT YOU CAN'T MISS OUR WEEKEND YOU ARE MY ROOMIE AND I WOULD MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura hope you are home!!!

Well I think I am the only one here who works on Saturday, so TGIF means nothing to me, and TGIS doesn't have the same ring!! But, I LOVE having Monday off so much that I don't mind working Saturdays.

Have a good evening!!

Jane