Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

TracyK~ Loved the outcome of the show...just haven't watched it all yet (cheated on bbchatter.com). I can't stand Amada's voice...aaahhh Do you know if there will be a summer show?

PamPamBoBam-(I know we all miss Judy so I had to throw that in there:wink2:)

I sure hope they have a summer BB. I am really not sure. UGH...I hate that chicks voice too, drives me bonkers. Reminds me of jessica from the last season. I was surprised to see her and Eric are still together!

I hope that they split theplayers up and let them play as singles soon! I do not really care for this couples thing.

Hi violets-I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. Oh, by the way....the car is officially mine now:biggrin: They saw it MY way. Dsd and dss are coming this weekend and macy is so happy. We are going to bring them to Kemah (boardwalk with rides, food and fun) and let them run wild this weekend.

I am going now so I can get some things done before survivor comes on.

Suzanne-I got my b-day card in the mail today! Thank you for that. Very sweet (and funny).

Ok, who's got the nerve to go over to the March '08 group and tell 'em no fair copying!!!

post-213702-13813136568829_thumb.png

Laura and Terry You get em girls!!!! Too funny!!

LauraK and Pam that Amanda girl got on my LAST nerve! I did feel sorry for her when she was sick, but glad she didn't get any sympathy votes to stay. I don't like the couple thing either. I have always liked one of the two that goes, plus this is going to be a QUICK

sorry didn't finish before anyways this is going to be a quick series end if they don't stop evicting couples. Today was a bad band day. I am ready to start TOM and am very crabby and irratable!

Kat, I can't say I understand inlaws but, wow! Where is your time with your husband?

I missed american idol last night and tonight can somebody post who got voted off or pm me?

Thanks and have a great night!!

Jane

I missed american idol last night and tonight can somebody post who got voted off or pm me?

Thanks and have a great night!!

Jane

Jane-the ones that got got voted off are so insignificant I do not even know their names...:rolleyes:...sorry!!

Good morning violets...TGIF!!

Best wishes for tomorrow Tracy...we will all be there with you in spirit.

Terri-We are the original 'shrinkers'. :tt2: I despise identity theft.:lol:

I wonder what ever happened to sara, lunasa and CindySC??!

Oh well, let me get up and get moving. Have a great day V's

OK.... I had to sneak in before I start my day..

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUDY, Jane and TracyK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mail was overflowing yesterday... I just love you guys.

I am truly touched that people I've come to know and love over the net care enough about little ol me to send cards and gifts for my wedding... as if I wasnt emotional enough.. THANK YOU!

Thanks to each and every single one of you for making my life better!

OK.............. gotta go..

Wish me luck!

Tracy, Can I have my picture back now?:rolleyes:

OMG. You guys will not believe how beautiful it is here this morning.. I opened my front door and there is this big, huge stream of sunshine rolling in. Goes all the way into the living room. One of my kitties is already laying in it. And it 38 degrees. Warmth. Supposed to get up to 47 today.

Today's a good day.

Water Patrol is on duty. Drink, drink, drink.

TracyK~ Great...Now what am I gonna wear to jazzercise??? I don't know their names yet Janie. Some blonde chick, the dude w/ the blonde streak, the rocker long haired dude and the African American girl who wore shorts (long ones) for the competition. Did that help???

TracyKS~OMG...Finally, Charles is gonna make an honest woman out of you! :lol::tt2::rolleyes:

Have fun and breathe through it!

I forgot to tell ya'll that I am having a procedure done to burn the inside of my uterus...and no more periods. There is a fancy word for it and I'll post it when I get to work. But hopefully, I'll have an ultrasound done and then can have it done at the end of March. NO MORE PERIODS!!! I am so happy. Since I've had my period for over a month now w/ the exception of a few days...I am ready!

OK...Gotta work, go get the license for the garage sale, go to the store and get ice and a few little this and thats and then the party is @ 4. What a day! Only to be followed by the garage sale. I always put an ad in the paper for a sale, and last year, Susanne and I were having coffee AT 5AM and someone knocked on the damn door. Said they wanted to peak cause they were going out of town. OMG...and I let 'em. Made 75 bucks by 5:20am...but this time I wrote...NO EARLY BIRDS in the ad.

Have a great day!

xoxoxooxoxox

I see now that Jenn has a fancy schmancy job...she doesn't need us anymore:tt2::rolleyes::tt2:

Just kidding honey...hope your week went well and that you can throw us a post this weekend! WE WANT DETAILS!!

Tracy - I am sooooo sorry that I have been so freaking self-absorbed that I haven't even wished you well nor even taken the time to send a card. This, however, does not reflect the level of my affection for you!! I do wish you all the best and I'm so happy that you have a fun celebration and honeymoon planned! You deserve all the happiness in the world! We'll be thinking of you and sending you lavender power (in this case) and wishing we could all be there in person to make asses out of ourselves. tee hee.

BEST WISHES

TRACY AND CHARLES!!!!

roflmao terri.. I'll make us a fun logo!
Ok, great... just make sure there's something in there about being the "ORIGINAL Shrinking" flora and/or fauna. :rolleyes:

I think I know who you guys were talking about on AI, especially on the guys. I saw that, just missed the girls and the vote off.

TracyK that picture was tooooo funny!!! Sometimes that is how I feel I look, just shorter!!

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAVE FUN TRACYKS!!!!

Laura, Michelle, Pam, Haydee, Gina, Denise, both Tracys', Judy (I think this is a given!!), Jenn, Kat, Terri, Susie, I am forgetting somebody, oh my gosh!!! I cant think!! Anyways for all you have a happy leap day and great weekend!!

Jane

Morning V's.

HAVE FUN TRACY!!!!!

Last night I re-assessed the issue with my thighs (the boils/issues).. I really had hoped with weight loss it'd go away, but it has not lessened one iota. My gyno said I probably need PS to remove the skin on my thighs. I keep chugging along hoping it'll go away, but I finally made my mom look at it (I tell her about it, but she's never seen it). She finally believes me, that its an issue. So she said my insurance covers dermatologist, go see one and see what they think. Mom thinks it's a diabetes thing, but I've been tested for diabetes and never had it. So anyway.. I called EVERY SINGLE DERMATOLOGIST in the phonebook (about 20). Not a single one is taking a new patient in 2008. What.. the..hell. Must be nice. I started getting frustrated and asking them.. if you have a medical issue and need to see a derm, what the hell are you suppose to do? And she's like 'Keep calling in the directory'. I was livid. Talked to my mom again, she said someone I work with, her mom is the receptionist at a derm. Ends up most people here at work go to her, because co-worker's mom can get them in. They have those open appointments they leave for current patients, and her mom lets us in those. Yay. So her mom said she'd get me set up and is going to call me back. Thank god I have a connection, what a horrible way to do business. It's not like I got a pimple on my face and need some cream. I got deformed and infected thighs.

Oh and not to get my hopes up, but mom put the bug in my ear.. she said BCBS will pay for PS if it's medical.. and my thighs is medical, has nothing to do with weight loss.

----

Since no one else is posting!! WAKE UP V's!!!

Co-workers mom is able to get me in with their Nurse Practitioner, not the doctor. I don't really care, they can prescribe ointment if an ointment will help. My mom mentioned Retina-A?