Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Sure, rub it in Laura. :)

See, I could be bitter... ooorrrrrr... I could follow your "liquid diet plan"!! That sounds like more fun to me!! Maybe you could lead a "hands on" demo for us in May?? :)

LOL!! As long as there's no drama!! I can't believe the drama with people I know when they get drunk. I get drunk and laugh and laugh and chit-chat and have fun. DH is a crazy maniac.. 2 co-workers are crazy maniacs. Happy vibes please!!

This was not my favorite weekend, I was hoping Sat. night was going to be fun, but eh.. I don't plan on going out with them again anytime soon.

I did find out though our married customer we were taking out, ended up sleeping with the guy in the band that came back to the apartments with us. AHEM. She wanted our designated driver(sales guy here), but settled for the band person. Crazy stuff, glad I went home.

coffee stalling weightloss, just from everything I know, maybe because it dehydrates your body.. but if you counteract it with Water, shouldn't matter. And caffein raises your body temperature which raises your metabolism so I would have thought it helps.

Caffine interferes with weight loss. Not quite sure why. I am NOT willing to give up my "cup of personality" in the am to drop a few though. And yet, I know stuff like Hydroxy Cut has tons of caffine in it...sooooo there goes that theory. But yes, I've heard of that before. If you forego your am cup of joe...be prepared for a kick yo azz headache!!

I was kind of scared to get on the scale this weekend. I had countless buttery nipple shots, which are a billion calories I am sure.. and margaritas, and vodka & cranberry, lots of gold schlagger (sp). I thought, I gained 10lbs tonight!!!!! Then, yesterday I ate a couple bites of chocolate cake, a 100 calorie ice cream, and nibbled on a lot of cheese throughout the day. My band loves me though.. or my metabolism.. or something.

YIKES...I have not had goldschlagger in years. I love that stuff!!

Goldschlagger will change your mind for ya! Whether you want to or not!

AAAAHHHH...I miss my undergrad days!

Ok, I've drank two liters of Water so far and have not peed yet. What's up with that?? My belly is so bloated, it hurts. I'm gonna go try one more time.

When we get together in May I'm going to bring a bottle of Tito's Vodka with me so ya'll can have some. I don't know if it's available outside of Texas. It's a vodka that's distilled here in Austin. Tito, the guy who makes it, is from San Antonio, so I'm sure it'll be available for sale there. It's the best stuff! It's so smooth and that's really the only thing I will usually drink. I pair it with cranberry juice but it's good on it's own.

Gold schlagger is some sort of alcohol.. with... wait for it... GOLD IN IT!

Really. It's little flakes of gold.. and you drink it. I don't care for the taste of ANY alcohol to be honest, but I enjoy drinking gold flakes. Makes me feel rich that I can poo gold. :)

Never had Goldschlagger, never even heard of it, and I used to tend bar years ago.

Still haven't found the tax stuff I am looking for!!! Yikes!

I drink coffee all day, it is interesting about plateaus and such. But, somebody said it caffeine is in a lot of diet pills, odd.

Okay back to taxes!

Jane

Hi everyone!

Enjoying your posts. Eating chocolate. Visiting the hospital.

That's the story of my life in a nutshell.

Gold poo -- now THAT made me smile.

Goldschlagger - never had that. What does it taste like? Is it a beer?

Goldschlagger is like a cinnamon scnapps with real gold flakes in it. they are shots. The first one is powerfully strong, after that, you don't care anymore:lol:

Well I have good news (tentative). My insurance may pay for my TT. I spoke with my insurance company and they told me what the requirements are and what hoops I would have to jump through and I think I will qualify!! The only way to find out for sure is to go to Dr. Lomonacos' (aka DrJLo/Big Medicine) office and see what happens. I am so psyched that I will be able to have HIM do my surgery. Talk about feeling like I am in the best capable hands! I am going to call tomorrow and see if I can make an appt.

Have a great evening violets!

My DH almost died from Gold Schlagger! He has a metal allergy, and had had enough to drink he was just hitting the shots put in front of him.

He usually drinks beer, and had been that night as well....so you know the routine, drink a beer, go to the bathroom, drink a beer, go to the bathroom. Well mixed in with the beer, every now and then someone would buy a round of shots, we had been drinking Kamikaze shots--------well this new one showed up and he drank it. Now it sounds like he was drinking tons, but all in all we are talking maybe 3-4 beers, and 3 shots, over a period of easily 4-5 hours. We were shooting pool, and talking, not just sitting, and he was not slurring, or missing shots, he was buzzed, but not staggering! So all of a sudden, his stomach started hurting---and he quit drinking all together, thinking it was enough. Pretty soon, he needed to go to the bathroom, and couldn't pee!!! His belly is bloating--we had no idea what was wrong with him. Then I looked at him, and his face was swelling! His mouth swelled up, so we went to the ER. Becky was our DD---by the time we get there, he is having trouble breathing. They hit him with some epinephrine, and he felt better, when it finally come down to it, they decided there was enough "gold" as well as other trace metals in the Gold Schlagger to make him sick!!! We don't drink it no more, no more!!

Tracy---yea!!! Maybe we should save all our yucky belly skin and make a Tee Pee for some poor homeless tribesman somewhere!!!!! LMAO----------just kiddding, I could do it without your skin----mine alone!

Kat