Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Evening, Violets...

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day. Denise, I sent you an e-card, but it bounced back. Sorry bout that!

I'm headed not to the hot tub outside, but to the hot bathtub inside. It's snowing and blowing out so that ends the hopes of relaxing in the hot tub for tonight. But the good news is I never would have thought to get into the bathtub to soak. I've only taken showers for years and years cause I couldn't fit in the tub and couldn't get out if I ever did get in. Sooooooooo I'll bid you all good night and I'll check in tomorrow.

Wooohooo! I put my deposit down on my lot today for my house. I sign the purchase agreement tomorrow. I'm so excited! We went with the new house...just seemed the smarter option for us right now.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

Ugh... those arms in the first pic give me the heebie-jeebies!! Yikes!!

Needless to say... it's back on plan today!! + next week I'm kicking up the exercise to 1x/day!!! I've GOT to get back in the groove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altho I will say... it was wonderful to fly... I fit while walking down the aisle... + had too much seat belt!!! + I rode every ride w/out fearing that I wouldn't fit or would have a heart attack for being out of shape... It really was just a trip of NSVs & I have the band & all of you to thank for it!

Now it's time to whip this butt into shape & FINISH what I started!!! I want to be at least -100 for the May trip!!!

I think that you look FANTASTIC!!!! And you look so happy...

I took this pic for Susanne and thought I'd share w/ ya'll! I look tired, but I wanted to send her a Valentine of me!

Pamela I think you are so beautiful....stunning really. Susanne is one lucky lady!!!

DH and I went to the valentine party at macys school and I HAD to share this pic with ya'll...I just love it!

She looks so much like you...you're both absolutely adorable!

hi guys

yes, i'm slightly insane... i guess bottom line, I kicked ass.. and stood my ground and didn't let anyone make me feel wrong. I am so tired, i'm off to bed

Denise - that is so very exciting! now the fun begins

Hey V's~

Denise~ Congrats!!! Party @ your house! Thanks for the compliments...everyone:biggrin:!

Kat~Glad your feeling better...enjoy this time w/ Rick!

TracyKS~Hope you bounce back soon too! Hey, as long as we are all well and healthy in May!

Judy~ Thanks for the cutest ecard! Your so sweet and thoughtful! The Bobster is a keeper for sure...I hope you enjoy your evening!

Jenn~WooHoo. Glad you had a kick ass day and even got lucky too! I hope, after the sex, you told him, "You gotta go now...I've got shit to do!" Now that is empowering:cool2:

Michelle~Your pix look great! You really look wonderful, you and kids look so happy! I want you to adopt me:biggrin2:

Terry~ Happy VD sista!

Susie~ I hope your keeping your feet up! Thanks again for the VD card...I loved it!

OK...are you sitting down??? It was 80 degrees here on Monday and today...it snowed! It hasn't snowed in decades...I remember once in the 80's. It did not stick...and it was honestly unexpected (you know how reliable those weathermen are). You should have seen all the desert children looking up to the sky, as they walked around in shorts and t-shirts.

Well, had conferences until 7pm...but Susanne came and visited me! She was in full uniform...soooo beautiful! She brought me Panda Express and we had a nice visit! Now we are home, in our pjs watching Survivor.

TracyK~OMG...you and Macy look great, yeah, she is not related to you at all, huh? Have you been watching BB? I've been meaning to ask you for days now. Do you have Showtime? That is sooo cool...already so much drama...love it. I already hate Parker (acting like a prima donna bitch). Any thoughts?

Laura~ Happy VD! You home? How was the big apple?

xoxoxo to everyone else! Gotta go play scrabble since I missed out this am. Along w/ the lack of electricity...no internet. Getting taxes done tomorrow! Can't wait to see the outcome for that.

Have a nice night!

xoxoxoxooxox

Pam-

Yup that was pretty much the way it went... sadly.. i think i got his attention...and that was not even my intention... LOL

just felt good to go in there and not be a mouse... like i have always been.

did i mention that my tickets are paid for!!!! that is a great feeling... and I paid off a credit card today! this is all good

Hi girls!

Sorry I haven't posted much the last couple of days. I have been reading...this is where I come when I want solace...and that's several times a day.

Work is really hectic while we prepare for a board meeting next week but the real kicker is getting Mom set up in this new rehab place. OMG. She has deteriorated soooooooo much in the last two weeks and last night was horrible. I don't want to get into the details (too tired for that) but I am almost at my wits end. I have never been thru so much personal agony over a loved one like this before....I have never felt so helpless. I try and try to make things better for her in every way that I can...but it's just nowhere near enough. As a result I am just a bundle of stress 90% of the time. Please keep us in your prayers.

Was goiing to sit here and write a bunch of personals....but see it's time for me to get in the shower and get ready for work. I'll check in later.

Thanks you guys....love you!

Morning gals

i don't know why I'm awake but I am. Wow it was quiet here yesterday.

I am so anxious about starting my new job. but after today only 1 more friday, just sucks that I have to work the week my kids are off I have to work nights...

Denise - i'm so excited for you. I use to be in new construction lending and you are in for fun getting everything just the way you want it.

hi de ho everyone... i'm going to bring my car to the dealer this morning and get that taken care of. I am also going to get my mom her birthday present, we are getting her a flat pannel tv for the Breakfast room where she put the exercise bike she got for herself.

I have such a sense of relief about everything and just can't wait to be functioning like a normal person again. Yes there are some things i'm going to miss by working day hours but i gain so much it is incredible

I hope everyone had a great V-Day yesterday... i'm off to shower

Hi girls!

Work is really hectic while we prepare for a board meeting next week but the real kicker is getting Mom set up in this new rehab place. OMG. She has deteriorated soooooooo much in the last two weeks and last night was horrible. I don't want to get into the details (too tired for that) but I am almost at my wits end. I have never been thru so much personal agony over a loved one like this before....I have never felt so helpless. I try and try to make things better for her in every way that I can...but it's just nowhere near enough. As a result I am just a bundle of stress 90% of the time. Please keep us in your prayers.

I'm so sorry Terry, since I have just been a similar sitution with Gram - I know what you are saying. I will keep you all in my prayers.

:thumbup: i was looking for a hug and found this... and was cracking up. had to share

Good morning Violets-

I am fixin to go get started packing and stuff but I wanted to pop in and say hi and bye!

Macy is so excited to spend the weekend with her mawmaw & pop. Frank and I are excited as well. :thumbup:

Pamela-I am loving this season of BB so far. I have been meaning to talk to you too about it! There is not anyone I really despise yet. The woman with the guy she doesn't like is starting to work my nerves with her complaining all the time. I think it is kind of unfair that they have to go out as couples though. It will be interesting. I was really surprised to see that Eric and whats her face (jessica) are still together from last season.

Terri- ((((((((((hugs sista))))))))))))

OK, gotta run. I will see you all Sunday evening! Wish us luck! (since my b-day is Tuesday I would LOVE to win some b-day cash) :crying:

good morning!

I am back at work today.........

I was really bad off yesterday.... Charles was ready to take me to the hospital but I wouldn't let him...... I did good drinking Water so I wouldn't become dehydrated also we filled the steroid pack and I started on it.... I'm a little freaked out that it might swell my band, but I can't eat anything anyway........... which is why the scale went down to 192.8 YAY!!!!!!!!!!! but what a way to see it drop

Terry: HUGS WOMAN!

I sent the boys with their dad out to dinner last night without me.... I guess they ran into my coworker friend and she was like... where's Tracy? and gave him crap for leaving me alone.......... but I didn't feel like going anywhere...... I would be freezing cold and sweatcovered hot plus a head ache plus a sore throat...........luckily, the headache is gone and so is the fever (knock on wood)