Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

That is fantastic Jenn!!!!!! We all have said 2008 will be your year!

Now to celebrate!:grouphug::lurk5::hurray::hurray::hurray::party::party::coolgleamA::welldone2::lovechoc::biggrin::Dancing_chief::wink2::Dancing_wub::Banane12::Banane55:

hi all

i got home, mom had a drink for me and now on 2 drinks i'm completely f'd up

Thanks Kat... for letting everyone know. I need to figure out my flights so i can let them know tomorrow. I might come in on friday morning so i only miss 2 days. I have decided that I will fly back with Judy on Monday so I can be to work on Tues am. I'll post details later once i officially decide.

Any hoo.. Laura... I got your message, i'm wasted... we are getting a huge storm up here in Albany...I don't know what tomorrow is going to bring other than a hangover!

love ya all.. can't believe i'm going to have anormal lifer again!

YEA JENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am not better, but getting there. This day was long....Am watching Big Brother and I think it should be hot outside! I am only used to seeing it in the summer.

Have a good evening, I am going to finish watching Big Brother and then hit the sack!!

Jane

night girls

i am mentally exhausted... if you can only imagine.... plus now already hung over... and can't even drive to give my 2 weeks!! snow is out of control, I'm going to have to get up and deal with it.. but who cares... i have a great day job@!!!!

night all... those are the best dancin' banannas ever

love ya'll

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JENN GOT HER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Welcome Jeanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the doc today and I have a refracted inner eardrum....... got ear drops for the pain......... I would of thought I lost weight because chewing has been really painful with the ear and alll.............. but no...... I had two shakes today! BAD TRACY!!!!!!!!! oh well.. they were both SMALLS at least!

Ok.... check more tomorrow!

Heya Girlies~~

Dinner is done, and the kitchen is cleaned back up, coffee pot is ready for morning, and Rick's lunch is fixed....so I have no reason to enter the kitchen again tonight!!!

I made Kinsey's fruit dip---we are good to go! She and I are making Valentines cupcakes in the morning, some for her and Lindzie, and some to take to Papa at work...should be fun!

Wrist is still messed up....I guess I will mention it to my Dr. if it is not better when I go Friday. I have to start with him for the referral to the surgeon....yea!!

So you know sometimes you say something on this forum, and you get kind of dogged....ridiculed lets say. That happen about a year ago or so---when someone ask a question about the band and how it works. I used a simple to me to understand analogy. And some members jumped me for using food analogies, and pointed out multiple flaws in my comparison---and the thread died as quick as it started! So then yesterday I think it was, a woman ask a similar question, and I gave her the same analogy I did back then---figured to heck with it, it is how I see things, and I am answering, not those other people. Well this time, I am getting all these comments about it being the best analogy they ever heard about how our stomachs work! I was prepared for the attitude, and this time it met with approval!! Go figure!

Jane hope you are feeling better, TracyKS you too---------gotta hear so you can say I DO (or is it I DID) at the right time!!

Haydee sounds like you are getting your house in wonderful shape!!! We are putting up new gutter--wooohooo!!!

Haydee ask----no one responded----any good romantic plans for Valentines Day? Open for suggestions here!!

Ok, gonna go surf for awhile.....avoiding ebay.....saving my $$$!!!

TTYL~~

Kat

Congrats Jenn!!! I am SO happy for you....2008 is going to be your year!!!

Suzie - I was so shocked to see that little Valentine card! You are such a doll....it was such a sweet thing for you to do...and it brought a smile to my face and made my day. Thank you so much!

TracyK - you look fabulous you skinny minnie! You should be so proud of yourself.

TracyinKS - Congrats on your success so far! 195 - I can't wait. I was supposed to have a fill yesterday but they rescheduled my appt to next Monday. I'm just able to eat way too much, so I do....

Kat - I haven't bought the grandbabies ANYTHING! I know that it's hard to believe, but I'm trying to buy a house and it's SO expensive....Had to put $1000 to hold the lot, and we're not even sure that we're going to buy a new house. Thankfully it's refundable if we choose not to. However it's a corner lot, and the model is adorable. I also found a re-sale that I fell in love with, but it costs more than the new house! Hell the new house comes with a warranty, the other doesn't...but it's pretty, huge yard, and has a lot of character. But the new house I get to watch build, pick out my appliances, carpet, tile, countertops, etc. Plus the older house will need a new roof within the next 5 yrs. We'll see....so no, haven't bought the babies anything because I'm trying to move BEFORE they're born! I'm buying both of their cribs, throwing both showers, and will surely spend a ton once we're in our house and they're born....

Everyone else, hello!!!!!!

Denise---have you found out the sex of both babies yet???

Kat

Not yet, Shannyne is having a boy - Blake Matthew. Not sure what Kara is having yet....she's only 13 weeks, so we'll find out in probably another 5-7 weeks. I can't wait! :biggrin:

Wow---both look like really nice houses---ready for you to make them a home!

One thing I noticed on the stream---and I only mention this because our DD that just bought a house is dealing with this right now.

It looked like the master bath had tile around the base of the garden tub---as does hers! They woke up to soaked carpet, and the tub was leaking, but there was no way to get to the plumbing under the tub! They ended up ripping out the tiles in the front---to get under it, and repair it. Rick is going to help them build a false front to reattatch the tiles to---so the whole thing can be removed again if need be.

Then they are going to go through and put shut off valves through out the house, the new home they bought does not even have a master shut off valve.

It is kind of irritating, his folks pushed them to buy this house---they have no common sense, and then when things go wrong, they are no where to be found. We had no chance to even look at it prior to them buying, and we get to help fix it all now!!!

Kids!!!!!!

Kat

hi guys

i just can't sleep, i have so much on my mind. I am so excited about getting paid enough money to survive that i just want to get all this stupid little shit paid off and the list is building in my head..

I have learned so much living on what little I have been, ya'll couldnt even imagine how hard it has been - and if I was not getting child support I would not have made it.... OH WAIT... there was 4 months without that too.

So since I've lived without extras for so long, I'm going to continue to do it until SA and have everything straight. I also have to go to Family Court on Valentines day, and I'm a wreck about that. I don't know what they are going to lower it to but I just hate going there. We started making a deal and then stopped. But now that i start working in 2 weeks he can't say anything about childcare, and i'm trying to get medical reimbursement and just need to make sure that we can make it a temp adjustment because he will be done with classes and will be back to work this summer, and will have his settlement for his accident.

needless to say... i'm wide awake. I'm going to finish watching Tin Cup and hope to fall asleep

I am going to keep my sentence short so

you all will not have to scroll over to read

it.

Good morning Violets!

Denise-thank you so much for the "skinny minnie" comment!

Pool party at your house? LOL

For Valentines Day (aka my 5th wedding anniversary) dh and I are

going out for lunch (alone) and then Friday we are going away for the weekend! (alone :wink2:) I can not wait! I

started to use this little guy:tt2:but....ahem...you get the picture! :biggrin:

I go today to get my highlights. Expensive, but worth it!

Jane-hope that liquid gold cough medicine does the trick!

Gina-it is so great to see you posting more often!

Everyone have a great day!

Good Morning, Violets.

Denise the pics are beautiful

and so is the video. Either

one of them would be a

wonderful home.

Flute rehearsal today and

then the tax man cometh. Then

laundry day and choir this evening.

As for Valentine's Day..nothing

planned here except for a church

meeting in the evening. I have