Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Welcome Jeanie. Just jump right in. It's a friendly place here.

OK...where the hell is Michelle? Thats right, I said it. MICKEY...WE WANT MICHELLE BACK! Did I miss something...I thought this was a weekend trip only!

Jenn~ Any news???

Jeanie~ I hope you've caught up on all the posts...there will be a quiz later.

Off to grade some tests...uuggg...I hope this is not a reflection of my teaching, haha

I think Michelle said it was three or four days... She might be coming back tonight...

The garage sale was a success! I made over $200 bucks and my aunt who also brought all her stuff made about $200 too. I made just enough to cover my Violets trip, so sorry Kat, catch me next week when I get paid!!

What's everyones plans for Thursday? Do most of ya'll go out on the day or wait until the weekend? We're staying home this year and I'm gonna cook a nice fancy dinner... Our new house is needing all sorts of upgrades so we've been spending most of our money on that. We've bought each other practical Valentine's days gifts. Juan bought me a nice walnut side board table for my dining room and I bought him a patio umbrella for our patio table. We're so romantic, huh? :mad:

Oh, does everyone know that the Frigo Light String cheese is high in Protein? I didn't know! It's a good snack and it's not cheesy. I usuallly don't like cheese especially cold cheese but this just tastes like skim milk.

I have this huge knot on my forehead. Last night I got up around 2am to get a glass of Water and I ran into the corner of my wall. BAM right on my forehead. Dummy me didn't turn on any lights and I was rushing to get back into bed because my tile floor was cold. It used to be that my belly stuck out further than anything else on my body but now it's not there to protect my face! So... what an NSV, huh? I ran into a wall with my face, yippee!

I'm a dork... I'll be back later...

Glad you found where to find us Jeanie. These are all wonderful people--that is all you need to know for the quiz that Pamela (Kity) wants you to take!!! Welcome!!

Well, I got my son from the airport---it was sooooo good to see him! Except he grew a beard! My little boy should not have a beard! LOL. He had me stop and he bought some Valentines flowers for Ali. I drove up to their place, and he got out and went to the door---and it was locked...So he knocked, and stepped out of the way of the window on the door...Pretty soon Ali come and looked out, and opened the door, expecting me, she saw my car---when he stepped up, she just burst into tears! He hugged her and kissed her then reached down and picked up my grandson who was beaming from ear to ear! He was so happy to see his Daddy! When he come out to get his bags from the car, Connor threw a fit, thought he was leaving! I left them, to let them have some time together. He thinks he gets to stay for 5-7 days! So we will get some time with him, Rick is off as of tomorrow for 4 days....yea!!! He is off for Valentines Day--not sure what our plans are---we usually just do dinner....maybe a movie....in the olden days we would have gone dancing! Last year....we went and bought me a new wedding band. Not an expensive one---but one that fit me since mine is too big, and I can only get it sized once....I am waiting til I am at goal.

OK---I am in agreement--where is Michelle? I thought it was an extended weekend---thinking she is due back today maybe tomorrow. I hope they had a blast!

Waiting for your good news Jenn!

Talk to y'all in awhile!

Kat

What's everyones plans for Thursday? Do most of ya'll go out on the day or wait until the weekend? We're staying home this year and I'm gonna cook a nice fancy dinner... Our new house is needing all sorts of upgrades so we've been spending most of our money on that. We've bought each other practical Valentine's days gifts. Juan bought me a nice walnut side board table for my dining room and I bought him a patio umbrella for our patio table. We're so romantic, huh? :tt2:

Oh, does everyone know that the Frigo Light String cheese is high in Protein? I didn't know! It's a good snack and it's not cheesy. I usuallly don't like cheese especially cold cheese but this just tastes like skim milk.

I have this huge knot on my forehead. Last night I got up around 2am to get a glass of Water and I ran into the corner of my wall. BAM right on my forehead. Dummy me didn't turn on any lights and I was rushing to get back into bed because my tile floor was cold. It used to be that my belly stuck out further than anything else on my body but now it's not there to protect my face! So... what an NSV, huh? I ran into a wall with my face, yippee!

I'm a dork... I'll be back later...

You crack me up, Haydee!! :lol:

Richard wanted to take me out to dinner but we had to cancel due to stuff going on with mom. So I asked for a jewelry tumbler instead...LOL I got tools for Christmas! And i couldn't be happier! Can't wait for my package to come. :tongue:

I'll be your house is looking really good, eh? What all have you done already?

I find it hard to believe you dont like cheese!? How do you eat queso and enchiladas and nachos??? What's WRONG with you????????? :confused2:

Great NSV!! You'll have to wear a helmet now.

KAT - So glad your son is home!!! What a wonderful surprise for you all! Gee, i can't believe you didn't just go plop yourself on their couch for a couple of hours! They would have loved that! :mad:

She just called, and they called her-and she got the job! I am SOOO happy for her--she wanted me to let y'all know. Purple Power!!! She knew from the beginning this was the job for her-----she sounded so happy!!

She is currently driving home in a snow storm! I passed on Laura's message so she is going to call her when she gets in.

I am so happy---you'd think I got the job!!!!!!!

Kat

Jenn Got Her Her Job!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of here!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin: :w00t: :party: :lol: :welldone2: :tt2: :tongue: :tea: :Banane22: :mad: :eek6: :hurray: :Banane57: :target: :drum: :eek6: :lol2: :svengo: :smilielol5: :smile5:

Yay Jenn!! I was praying so much for you!! Yipee!!

Yeah Kat, I'm surprised you didn't plop down on the couch at your son's house. I'm sure Ali would have looovveed that. He he he...

I'll eat melted cheese product!! I'm not that weird! I'll even put a slice of cheese on my burger. I just don't like cold cheese and strong flavored cheese.

We've actually done alot to the house. It's not that old, it was built in 2004. It's got a great layout and great bones but the builder put in the cheapest fixtures and carpet that was humanly possible. And the family that purchased it brand new never got around to upgrading anything either. So, so far we've put in tile floors in the entry way, family room and kitchen. Wood floors in the formal dining room. We enlarged the concrete patio and layed down decorative stone. Upgraded all the faucets, fixtures, ceiling fans. Put in a garage door opener. Upgraded all the doors. Umm, what else... New paint and new baseboards. That's about it. We got new furniture for the living room, Breakfast room and formal dining room. So we're pretty broke for now. I'd like to eventually put in stainless steel appliances but that won't be anytime soon...

I brought my gym stuff with me so I'm hitting the gym on my way home. The sun's out so hopefully the storms have passed...

It's 5 pm ladies! BYE!!

:lol::Banane20::smilielol5::Banane20::welldone2::Banane20::Banane22::Banane20::Banane57::Banane20::biggrin::Banane20::svengo::Banane20::Banane41::mad::hurray::woot::woot::eek6::Banane43::party::target::Banane10::smile5::tea::Banane29::eek6::tt2::w00t::banane58::drum::Banane36::lol2::Banane57::tongue::Banane14:

WOOFREAKINHOO

YEAH JENN~ XOXOXOXO

YOU BETTER TELL 'EM YOU NEED THE TIME OFF IN MAY...NON NEGOTIABLE! Sorry that sounds so bossy...I teach middle school.

JENN'S OUR GIRL

:mad: :tt2: :tongue: :lol: :smilielol5: :welldone2: :Banane22: :Banane57: :biggrin: :svengo: :hurray: :target: :smile5: :party:

I just got an email from my friend Kelly that stopped in here, she is a regular on one of the Kirshenbaum threads---I posted pics with her back in the early fall.

She, and her kids are going to be on Fox's Morning Show. Her son was hit with early onset, severe bi - polarism. They are doing a segment about it on the show, and are featuring them....her son Brit, her, and also her daughter Gentry, on how it was growing up with a sibling with this disorder. I bet she does a wonderful job!!

She is in NYC being put up in a motel on Times Square!!!

I am still on cloud 9 for Jenn!!! Cannot wait for her to get here to post, I bet we will feel the happy through the computer!!!

Kat

wooooohoooooo JEN!!!!!!

:Banane22::thumbup::Banane57::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::eek6::w00t::eek6::svengo::cheers2::hurray::target::hurray::smile5::party::party::lol2::lol::tongue::smilielol5::welldone2::success1::mad::Dancing_tongue::tt2:

We are all SO happy for you SISTA!!!!

Have a nice day and hopefully by the time I post tonight I will be all better, the cough medicine was $81.99 so a complete cure is called for!!

jane

That is outragously priced! I am so sorry.