Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Well

I made a huge mistake - got on the scale. I know I should not have but I really needed to see how bad it is... and yup... gained 10lbs this week. Is that even possible? My feet and hands are so swollen, so I hope most of it is just Water, but either way, running to take my water pill and made a shake. I will do that 5 day plan, no choice

I'm going to hit the gym on my way to support group tonight

I am glad everyone is doing much better than me.

Jenn.....you've been under a lot of stress lately. This too shall pass. You know the damage and you know what you have to do to get back on track. I'm confident you WILL do it! We've all had our moments, days and weeks. Just take a Water pill, exercise and make healthy choices and those 10# will be gone in no time.

check check check...

already on my way... thanks Judy. boy, even 10lbs of bloat I feel like complete crap and can feel it... how did I walk around with all that extra weight? It was like my son + 20lbs added to me.

ttfn... off to my aunts

Thanks Suzie, I need to go get my Water right now. I read your story about your neighbor. Very interesting. I consider my boyfriend to be very handsome and he's always been thin and athletic so you would think that he would be confident enough about himself to not be jealous of other men looking at me. But he is jealous! He tells me all the time that I'm not eating enough or he tries to temp me with sweets, which are my downfall. I've always wondered why but I guess he feels that if I get thin enough that I'll leave him. Men... So shallow sometimes.

Well I did really good this weekend girls. I revamped my giving up sugar for lent because I quickly figured out EVERYTHING has sugar in it. So now my plan is no Cookies, ice cream, candy, pies, ect... Cuz I gotta have my fruit and my yogurt. Can't live without that. But anyways, I did good all weekend and usually those are my hardest.

Terry - I'm so glad the scale is moving for you again!! Isn't that feeling wonderful! Man, I get excited even if the scale shows an ounce down. How's your restriction doing?

Well one pound down in two weeks. Going slllllooooowwwww. But at least now I've lost more than what I need to lose. That's a plus!!!

Busy busy day today. I'll check back in later tonight girls. Bye!

195.2 today!

I have a lot of stuff to clean up...........

also I've been asked to become a moderator....... has anyone ever done this?

Good for you, Tracy! How are the wedding plans coming?? How are the boys? Still sick??

I think most of us got an email to become a moderator. Pam is one now. I'm gonna pass.

I hum hawed for so long about the moderator thing, wondering if I wanted to commit to the point of them counting on me, or if I wanted to continue on as I am now....that by the time my DH convinced me to do it, he has all he needs! I believe that was my answer I was waiting for!!!

Kat

Hi girlz-

Yep, I'm a moderator now, too! Ya'll better behave or me and Pammy will crack the whip!

Being a moderator isn't that big of a deal; I used to be one on lowcarb.ca. The board is run by volunteers (moderators & Big Alex) and it's their job to help 'keep it clean' by reviewing posts that are reported for breaking the rules, cruising the threads to make sure all have been responded to, welcoming visitors, and moving threads or posts from one area to another. They probably invited everyone with 1000 posts or more...something like that.

I'll check in later...busy this morning!! Just wanted to drop in to see if Jenn had any news yet.

TTYL!

Ok..here's the deal. You guys can be the moderators and I'll flit from one thread to another creating havoc. Deal??:):tt2:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me too Judy!

I have the worst earache right now.........sick kids all weekend and now this......

one of the housekeepers just told me that an old wives remedy for ear aches is to have someone blow cigarette smoke in the affected ear, that cigar smoke worked best but cigarette smoke would work too.....

I'm about ready to go down the smoking area and have someone do this for me! LOL

Oh my gosh! No one asked me!! I am so computer friendly too!!! Lets see I had to ask Tracy to post my pics! I would make a great moderator!!! (I hope nobody thinks I am serious!)

Feeling a bit better, but still have a bad bad cough. Called my Dr. to get some cough Syrup.

Tracyks, wow 195 is great!!!!! When are you getting married??

Jenn, I agree with Judy, you have been under stress!!

Take care going to hop in shower and get ready to go to Walgreens to get my cough syrup.

Jane

I ask the other day about these things I saw in GNC called Ear Candles----and that was what the picture showed, was them being lit on the outside and the smoke going into the ear! It cracked me up it said "NEVER Ear Candle alone!" What a statement!

They do now how some anesthetizing eardrops available from like Walgreens or Rite Aid---they work pretty well actually.

I hate earaches, they are like toothaches to me---yuck! Speaking of, I have never heard back when they want to schedule my oral surgeon appointment.....hmmmmmm. Guess I better call them.

OK Judy you take the top half of the home page to create havoc and discontent, I'll take the bottom half and together we can keep 'em busy!!!!

LOL

Kat

Hi gals

Nothing, I'm going crazy, no phone calls at all... I guess it did take them 3 weeks to get it together to call me in and now 1 1/2 weeks with nothing and it took a full week before they even called my references.

how stressful!