Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

AMC = All My Children

And YES Tracy... he's been in "dreams" before... but now... he's "REAL"... oh my! :biggrin:

I am outta here!!!! ....... Whoosh!!!:biggrin:

Are ya'll talking about Jessie Hubbard on AMC? I have not watched that show in years but I am thinking I will start watching again...

Laura-hope you feel better soon. I just got over it so I know how you feel...poor thing!

Jenn-still sending purple vibes....

Judy-you are officially the workout queen :biggrin:

Tracy-wow what good B&A pics! Great job sista!

Pam-do you know when BB starts? I can't wait!

Terri & Haydee-wish I lived closer so I could go :eek:

I really need to get my wedding ring sized. It fits perfectly on my middle finger!! I had my evaluation today and passed with flying colors. I hope it means a hefty raise.

I am taking Macy to Chuck-E-Cheese tomorrow. I told her we can have salad there and she started jumping up & down going "wooohooo" (she loves salad).

I need to figure out my taxes but I have not gotten my W2 yet. We are going to get a new couch thank God. I can not decide between a sectional or just couch & love seat.

Have a great night & weekend violets!

Mornin V's!

I hope you get it Jenn! Sending you as much good vibe as I can muster right now!!

I have barely gotten out of bed in the past 2-3 days.. I forget how long it's been now. My head is so congested, I can't breathe.. nose is completed clogged, I wheeze with every breath and I have had sneezing fits so long and so hard that I feel like I dislocated my shoulders on several occasions. I can't taste food, so that's a big bummer to me. I feel so crappy, I want my happy tastes :biggrin: I've been trying to sleep, but I wake up coughing and running nose.. every inch of my body aches. DH got me musenex, someone at work told him to get it for me. Well, it was the ultimate horsepill. I took it.. I mean literally bigger than any huge Vitamin I've ever had. I didn't feel it get stuck, but it's a 12-hour time release, and it did not go through my hole. So every few hours I felt it bouncing around, and when I tried to drink or eat, I got the stuffed/stuck feeling. Nothing is helping!! I've been hopped up on all different meds, and not a thing is helping. And I'm too sick to sit for hours in the clinic, I don't think I could handle it. I am greatful for my big tub in the bathroom, I've taken many hot baths to try to clear me up.. never helped, but made my body stop aching for a minute.

Luckily I did most of my homework on Monday & Tuesday, but I still have 1 class left.. trying to muster the will to get it done so I can go back to bed.

I'll find a tip of the day for my V's too. Hope everyone does excitin stuff this weekend, I'll pop back on if I'm feeling better.

Laura, Did you watch Lost last night??? I fell asleep but the hubby recorded it. I'm getting ready to watch it now! :eek:

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

When I woke up this morning I kind of have this ritual..... I feel my belly to see if its flatter and feel for my rib bones and then for my port....

Today I FELT thinner so I was disappointed when the scale didn't show a loss........ but for grins I tried on the NSV size 10 stretch jeans that 4 weeks ago I couldn't pull together enough to button..........

today..... they buttoned and zipped! I put the full set of before and nows up on the thread but here is your own personal version.

April 1, 2007 @ 272

Feb 1, 2008 @ 196 (but really I feel like I'm 194)

OMG what a difference! You're looking good Tracy!!!! Keep up the good work girlie!!!

Tracy - you look amazing. Be proud -- show that biscuit off!

Laura - I am so sorry you are sick -- hope you feel better soon! TheraFlu makes their medicine in those strips that dissolve on your tongue. Oh - also I am going to Birmingham sometime in the next 2 weeks - if you feel better and up to it - maybe we can get together.

Have a great night everyone!

GR8- Yes! Let me know when, I am going to NY on the 11th, and the 5th is my b'day, and it can't be during work lol.. but let me know when you'll be there and I'll see if I can get away :biggrin:

Hey Everyone,

I am using a small font...cause I suck eggs. 2 pieces of pizza, although it was all veggie thin crust. Susanne had pan crust meat Lovers...wowser! Anyway...big fat cow...checking in and now checking out.

TracyK~ BB starts like Feb 12. I can't wait either, but I am worried it is gonna ruin the momentum the show has for all the summer freaks. Plus, I usually get it online AND watch it on Showtime too...and during the school year I don't have time. I won't be able to "give it my all". I love it but it is my summer guilty pleasure and I hope because it is early that they still have one in the summer!

AMC was great today. Tad saw Jesse!! It is on now! Ryan (OMG how hot is he) lost his damn mind.

Ok, off to wallow in guilt and shame...burp!:biggrin:

And yes I saw Lost, even more confusing, so frustrating!!

I just wanted to confess my sins to the V's, show you how messed up in the head I am.

I went and bought 2 pints of ice cream from this wonderful creamery less than a mile from my house. Since banding, I've had to say NO to it, cause I can't help myself if I buy it.

So anyway, I'm sick, Ice cream could help.. I got mint choc chip, and birthday cake (my faaav).

I can't taste anything right now, so it was such a waste. Yet somehow I ate the ENTIRE PINT of mint choc chip. Every bite, couldn't taste, but told myself.. maybe this next bite the mint will clear my sinuses. Never did, and I never stopped. Now, I'm having excellent will power waiting till HOPEFULLY tomorrow when I can taste again to eat my scrumptious birthday cake ice cream. But damn, I keep thinking about it, and even tho I can't taste it, I'm wanting to eat it. Is that messed up or what?!?!?!?

I'm off to bed!

Evening, violets..

Pam, we're more alike than we realize. I snacked on all sorts of crap today. Once I started, I couldn't stop.

I've decided to give up unhealthy Snacks for Lent. That starts Wednesday.

I did my exercise today... 5 miles on the bike, 10 minutes on the glider, 10 on the trampoline and chasing Ethan around from 8-3!

Tomorrow's a new day and I know I won't let it be like today. Not a great way to start a new month, but at least I got it out of my system.. I hope!!

Everyone sleep well..

Hey Everyone,

I am using a small font...cause I suck eggs. 2 pieces of pizza, although it was all veggie thin crust. Susanne had pan crust meat Lovers...wowser! Anyway...big fat cow...checking in and now checking out.

TracyK~ BB starts like Feb 12. I can't wait either, but I am worried it is gonna ruin the momentum the show has for all the summer freaks. Plus, I usually get it online AND watch it on Showtime too...and during the school year I don't have time. I won't be able to "give it my all". I love it but it is my summer guilty pleasure and I hope because it is early that they still have one in the summer!

AMC was great today. Tad saw Jesse!! It is on now! Ryan (OMG how hot is he) lost his damn mind.

Ok, off to wallow in guilt and shame...burp!:biggrin:

2 pieces of pizza with buttermilk dip, 6 tiny spicy hot wings....shoot me now. I must need a fill if I can get all of that in...either that or I've stretched my pouch. :eek:

Well since we are confessing....I ate pretty good all day.... drank good...then went to the movie, and proceeded to eat enough popcorn for all of us---the entire Shrinkin' Violet Bunch! Why? Who knows? I think I eventually was eating out of confusion, and loss...??? We went to see "There Will Be Blood". I had not read the book, did not know what to expect, other than it got lots of nominations, and awards. We chose it, because my DH's family has all been in the oilfield, from the begining---and we heard bits and pieces about the movie, so we knew it dealt with a deaf child---and he had a Great Aunt and Uncle who were deaf, and would have been in the same age range, so we thought it would be a movie we could see his ancestors living through....Oh Lordy I hope not! What a strange movie! We went with our friends, and it was a long---somewhat slow moving movie IMO...and then after sitting there for dang near 3 hours, waiting for something redeeming, or the final piece of the puzzle to tie it all together---it just ends--credits roll---and we all just sat there looking at each other--like WTH???? So through it all---like I say almost 3 hours worth I chomped popcorn. I am miserable still! After the movie they ask did we want to go eat....I cannot imagine! Yet I also know before the band, I would have, and I would have managed to eat an entire meal...no damn wonder I got the size of a house!

Judy, I have a question about your trampoline--how do you keep Ethan from wanting it? I know Kinsey would be driving me nuts to play on it. Just say NO???

Tracy--jeans look good! You are doing soooo well!!

Laura, hope you are feeling better! No fair you get to meet Gina, when we don't.....since she can't make SA!

Well I need to check my mail, and look in on some sale things. Will talk to all of you ladies tomorrow!

Kat

Hi gals

just checking in. my stomach is still a mess but feeling a bit better. lets see if that was enough to push me into onederland!

Laura - I sent it to you with your NY trip in mind to keep you warm. after that... cover it in hair, give it away... I did'nt figure it was that cold there but was thinking about your business trip - so I won't be offended if it works for that and nothing else or doesn't work, just couldn't put it in the box.

No final word on the job today so keep sending me the vibes!!! I'm anxious to start working

ya'll had a busy day... judy, jump for me. I have not been to the gym in 3 weeks.