Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Love the pics girls--all you needed was a poster of "The Screamer" behind you when the series began Pam!!

Went to town, met up with Rick for lunch. I was going to stick to liquids today, because my stomach hurt bad last night. Wierd, it was like every time I breathed in, I could feel the band or something pulling tight. I was up til after 1 hurting....then back up at 5:30 to start the day. I drank cool tea all morning, and it felt much better, so when I met him for lunch, I agreed to Taco Bell, and ate some refried Beans.

We are having Soup for supper...mine will be with no bread and only a little cheese, Rick loves me to make French Onion Soup, and it is easy, so I figure I can ease that in, and just plan to take it very light and easy on my belly. Don't have any idea what happened---I just do not want to hurt again tonight! I get to sleep in tomorrow tho----yeeeehaw!

Anyway, I am taking dinner across the street to my neighbors, she is pregnant, due the end of May, and has been put onto bed rest due to some contractions. When we were talking and I mentioned making the soup she said it was her favorite, so I figured what the heck, her husband is working and won't be home til late to try to figure dinner. Sure do hope everything goes ok for them. This will be their first, they got married last summer, after living together for 7 years---because they decided to start a family. She teaches 4th grade.

Well I better go make sure my soup is not thickened up too much....will talk to y'all later!

Hugs~~

Kat

Michelle FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! I am like about a or two from the 230's and it is killing me!!!! I want to get there!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your hair Laura!!!

Feeling better Tracy? Did the blizzard have those recooperative powers!!! I had my first blizzard a couple of weeks ago because I saw Kit Kats advertised. Wasn't that great!!! It was good though, luckily not something I will crave.

Okay have to go to a birthday party tonight, which will probably be pure hell.

Then tomorrow I work all day and then babysit for my niece tomorrow night. So if I don't get a chance to post for awhile have fun.

Enjoy Garth Pam!!

Jane

Ok here's my month's pics. I'm not unhappy. And now I can see how much I like the hair! I think I'll get it professionally done before my NY trip, I was just seein if I liked it, but I couldn't put streaks in the back myself, couldn't find the holes in the hat thing.

janprog.jpg

janprogressface.jpg

AND I am happy to say-- I don't know what to thank, but my hair is FINALLY getting thicker again. The 'bald spot' I use to have is now just a little thin, but not bald at all. And overall, when I pull my hair back it's getting thicker. YAY.

Thank you!

I sent to my mom, who a while back said "You let russ take naked pics of you?!" and I said NO I use a timer, I wouldn't let him take pics of me like that, I feel all ooky like he'd be examinin me. So anyway tonight she said "Can Russell not tuck the tag of your undies in?" lol. I guess it always flops out, I never noticed till she said something. But I re-itterated he does NOT take the pics, I do!

----

And I'm finally not emberassed to post my pic on things like myspace lol.

I am sooooo worn out.

This morning started getting my Water in again and than Hubby and I left for the Y. I walked on the treadmill and we came home so I could get ready to go to work. No sooner had we walked in the door and the phone rang. It was Curves calling. I asnwered it and Missy wanted to know if I could cover Amy's shift this afternoon. So I headed in and worked till 1pm. Also worked out while I was there. I left and went and picked up my Sis to take her to the grocery store where we ran into my other Sis. Sis #2 to Sis #1 home for me and I came and brought groceries to my house. Hubby put them away while I ate a very small salad and was back out the door to go open the store at 2:30. Worked till 6pm and came home and got Hubby and we went to "Shooters" for a going away party for a friend that is leaving for Kosovo. Hubby and I shared a dinner and even brought home almost half of it. Got home about 8pm. I'm exhausted and my ankles are killing me. Tomorrow is going to be a Jammie day. Going nowhere.

Loved the pictures that you guys posted. Too cute.

Laura- you look awesome.

I ran into a Lady from my old work today at the grocery store. I hadn't seen her in awhile and she said to my "You look amazing". I felt so good about that.

I've been so good the last couple of days. Trying real hard to get back on track and to stay there. But you guys need to stop talking about going to DQ. I'm so tempted to run there and get me a Butterfinger blizzard. Self-control is going to kick in though. I'm trying really hard to be good.

Have a great evening.

Hi Violets..

I'm here at the Ramada. Free internet.. wooo hooo. DSIL and I just finished working out. I did 20 minutes on the bike and 10 on the treadmill. Now back to the room, shower and get some sleep before we have to be out of here at 8 to go see grandson's hockey game. We had chinese tonight. I ate half an egg roll and a cup of some veggie meat thingy. Bobster and I split it and 3/4 of it was still there to send home with DS. The Bobster is really doing much better on his eating. He's got a new resolve to lose and I'm so glad to see it. He was stuck in a rut like all of us and not losing.

Everyone have a good evening... sleep well and make wise choices tomorrow!!

Laura... you've made an amazing transfomation!!

Michelle...you go girl!! I'm so proud of you!!

Laura, you were beautiful before you lost weight, now you're even more so...You look amazing! I love your hair too...I know what you mean about the hair finally growing back. I've noticed (knock on wood), that my hair isn't falling out as much as it used to....let's hope that it stays that way! Anyway, good job on your weight loss...you're doing great!

you guys are so cute.

My back is now killing me up a little higher, and ds is complaining about the same type of thing... I wish i could take something that wouldn't knock me out completely. Maybe sunday night if I'm still hurting

anyway, i'm off to bed. really tired

Wow, Laura! What a transformation! & I love the hair, too!! You have got it going on!

Nothing new to report... off to take dd to her riding lesson in the 17 degree weather! :hurray: I'm making a thermos of hot coco for her but I'm staying in the car!!

Make it a great day, Vi's!

Other than the fact that I had to get up 3 times to go to the bathroom, I slept like a baby last night. Got up and have already taken my shower. Around 9am I'm gonna go to Curves and return the key to the door. No, I am not going to work out today. I'm good for a couple of days. After that I'm gonna go over and wash my van. It's so dirty from all the snow and sludge. Need to get all the salt off of it. And be able to see out all the windows. It's suppose to get up to 46 degrees today, and in the the fifties tomorrow. May have to break out the shorts.:hurray:

Everyone have a great day and don't forget to get your Water in.

Drink, Drink, Drink.

Good morning violets-

Laura-you look great!

Just a sitting around day again. Macy had a slight temp yesterday evening but last night was the first time in a week that she actually slept all night long. No coughing. I really believe she is almost well but the dr had told me that if she was still running fever this weekend to bring her back in so they can do bloodwork. She is not running any fever now. I dunno, I will probably call the dr office and see what they say.

Everyone have a great day!