Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

it happened the last time too. who knows?

Good Morning!!!!!!! I've never gone over to the Rant and Rave section.... would most likely get myself in trouble especially if I saw they were picking on someone.....

I am dressed up today...... I mean with HOSE and everything! Going out for lunch with some of my work buds... going mexican....... I will be having the chicken Tortila Soup!

I just went shopping in the GATA room......my friend called and said that a friend of one of the sisters just dropped off a bunch of nice quality clothes and for me to come take a lookseee........ I took two really nice fitted cord blazers.. one brown, one black......... both totally my style.... but they are size 10..... This will be items to work for....... I doubt my arms will ever fit into a 10 until they are fixed.....

I need the Water PATROL TODAY!

Morning girls! Summer seems so far away here in Houston today. Another rainy cold day. Me and Juan are trying to plan a three day weekend to a beach in the next few weeks. I need sun!! I need warmth! I'm cold all the time. Even with the heater on, jammies, socks, sweatshirt, my toes and my nose and my ears and my fingers are always still cold! Ugh. End of rant. he he he...

Tracy - I would just plan on staying home until Monday. You do need your rest and your daughter needs to get her strenght back.

Pam - I very rarely go into the Rants section. I always try to stick up for whoever they're beating up on and then people end up beating up on me! And then try to convince me that no one is beating anyone up! Like hell they're not. They're bullies, plain and simple.

Suzie! So glad to have Water patrol back! I do so much better with my water when I read about others getting theirs in...

Still looking for Cindy... I'll send her an email today to see if she's just been busy...

GATA stands for GiveAwayTakeAway....... the Sisters (and employee's) can put their old clothes, shoes, etc... kind of like a personal GoodWill except everything is free......... most generally the Sisters buy very good quality and well made stuff.

Today the blazers I got were both from Ann Taylor...... I tried on the black one and it is WAY too small for me right now.... I have a BEAUTIFUL Ankle Length Wool Coat in a Camel color that I got from there several years ago... it fits me again! WHOOHOOO

Ok so i just updated my ticker since I've just hit an all time low ... woohoo... 1 lb less, but I'm taking it... sad but I've been bouncing this weight since 10/18... it is time to get in gear...

Hi girls~

Remember I spent 2 hours breaking ice yesterday? Woke up this morning to another 3 inches of snow, and it is still coming down...I am with Hayde--------I WANT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!

I am out of clothes to pick from in my own closet as far as smaller sizes go. Of course right now it does not matter I am seriously stuck sitting here, I have not lost good in months. My Dr. told me I wouldn't when he found the problem, he explained all the mysterious ways a thyroid works, and metabolism is the biggest of them. I have no natural hormone to trigger my metabolism. My blood work supported that---so I am now back on low dose hormone replacement for it. He said we will take 3-6 months to work back to a therapuetic level of hormone. I don't know if I can do another surgery until it is level or not without totally disrupting my system. I really would like to see about having my TT or at the very least a pannectomy or whatever where they just remove the skin--I seriously look deformed.

I tried on swimming suits---mistake, big huge mistake! To get a standard leg---I have no butt left, and my thighs are not pretty, but also not huge, so instead, my belly skin holds the leg opening----open!!! The skin tries to go down through it. Totally gross I know---sorry, just emphasizing, this is not a look in the mirror and feeling bummed day--it is seriously deforming! I have to wear the boy cut to keep it closed...and then I have this huge bubble of skin and residual fat---that the Dr, said is unlikely to diet off, since it is not muscle supported, and the muscle is what burns that off. So fine already--CUT IT OFF!

Oh well----one of these days it will be gone, and I will be thrilled!

My DD just called, her BF took her and my friend Becky to work, in his big truck, 4WD, dually- and big enough to handle anyone who got stupid and ended up hitting them. They got there, and now the road between us has been closed.....

Terry, the judges chambers are fine by me---if you think it is a better choice, then secure it! I will be ready when you need it to send off the $$$. I will put this in the right thread too---just doubling the odds of you catching it quickly!

Rick told me the other night of a big NSV I have---that I had not taken the time or realized til then. He said he thought I had quit moving at night! But realized I was rolling over without him even knowing it. Rolling over used to take lifting and shifting, and then moving back to where I wanted to be--it was not something I noticed, but it apparently jiggled the bed pretty good!!! When he said that, I noticed he is right, now I just flip and it is done!!!

I want new clothes NSV's tho------and all the clothes they are putting out I want are summer clothes and it is up to about 6 inches out there now!!!!

Well....time to go get something else to drink--and find something to eat----my stomach feels really acidy.

Tracy Monday sounds like the best plan to me for you and Macy both--feel better soon!

BBL~~

Kat

Kat

I so know what you are saying. My thighs are not great but with a little more work I'm good with them, they have shrunk a lot, but my belly hanging, makes me want to puke! I contacted the local plastic surgery group yesterday and what i knew was givine to me in writing, but my mom had a fantastic idea... $8k for a tt give or take. So when I start working my great job, I'm going to continue to work the pizza shop 1-2 nights and put every penny of it aside for my tt. So average of $100 a week, then I'll use my tax return next Feb to finalize the payment. The only other way that will happen sooner is if I don't need my child support anymore, then I can put $800/month away and will be paid in full by the end of the year. But either way, I'm going for consult in the fall and I'm going to get it done, I could deal with everything about me if i was not hanging out.

As for boy shorts, I think they are the greatest things. I will never wear a string bikini (LOL) and they are so comphy and are cute... I even have a couple pr of boy short undies, and I am super picky of my undies. LOL

$8k... omg... something to work for!

Im running out of pants!! I bought the 17's (which fit like 15/16) and I'm in 19's (fit like 17/18). But I only have 2 pair of the 19's and 3 pair of 17's.. so I have 2 pairs of pants that fit. The rest are way too big, I've been wearing them this week since the other 2 aren't clean, and my pants look so frumpy.

Just had a fume moment with a customer. They picked out they wanted xxx, they laid out their artwork on our template for xxx. They received it, and don't like the dimensions. Uh. So I didn't know what the story is, but he's asking if his CSR is competent, she picked it out for him. Then he said, they did NOT use our template, so it's our prepress' fault for not catching it. Ultimately, he wants $$ back or whatever.

So I go pull everything.. the CSR did *not* pick anything out, she sent him to the website to pick out what he wanted. HE picked xxx. Then, the artwork WAS sent on our template. Give me a flippin break. This company has tried to rip us off before, so I was rude in my e-mail back. I said YOU picked out xxx, YOU sent artwork for xxx, and we are suppose to read your mind that this isn't what you wanted?

I should have counted to 10 and taken the last line off, but seriously that is how I feel. Today's not a good sales person day, I'm PMSy :x

Ka~ Love the new font! I swear, the more time I spend on the puter...the harder it is to see. That is why I make mine bigger...can't read what I am typing otherwise! Anyway, these green eyes thank you:rolleyes2:.

Gotta go drink Water now...I get to pee in 2hours so I start sipping now and should get 20 oz in before I get to pee!

Water Patrol checking in.

I'm on my 3rd bottle of 20 ounces. Looks like if I keep this rate up I should be doing 100 ounces for the day. So far on top of that I had a slim fast for Breakfast. So I am deffinately getting my fluids in today.

Jenn- Great on the wieght loss.

Pamela- I purposely enlarged my font because I had read before that you have trouble with it. Do I need to go larger?

Drink

Drink

Drink.

Have a great day

No Susie, I see you loud and clear. I don't need anyone to change their ticker...I can see, it just hurts after a while. I've set my view text to Largest. Remember, I teach online classes and am often reading on the puter. I am supposed to go to eye doctor in Sept, but may need to move that up!

You are sweet for asking, thanks!

Still sipping on my 20oz...I almost have to go pee...but can use my teacher bladder and "hold it" until 11:30. Then after that I get to go @ 1:50!

I am 1/2 through my first 12oz of Water. Had 1/2c of coffee this morning.

I hate how tight I am in the mornin, I am actually thirsty and want to guzzle my water.. but nooo.