Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

OK I have a stupid question.

can you save your font in a color style or do you have to do it ever time? I can't stand it anymore. LOL

I just thought this was cute... and silly and wanted to share

Down south, Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is It true theys suin them cigarette companies fer causin People to git cancer ?"

"Yes, Bubba, sure is true," responded the lawyer."And now someone is suin them fast food restaurants Fer makin them fat an cloggin their arteries with all Them burgers an fries, is that true, Mista Lawyer?""Sure is, Bubba.""And that lady sued McDonalds for millions when she Was gave that hot coffee that she ordered?""Yep.""And that football player sued that university when he Gradiated and still couldn't read?""That's right," said the lawyer."

"But why are you asking?""Well, I was thinkin .... What I want to know is, kin I sue Budweiser fer all them ugly women I slept with?"

LOL...ya'll are making me laugh.

Except TracyKS I am soooo sorry the chain broke. I love the gift, had so much fun shopping for it, picking it out, etc. Please take Terry up on her offer to fix it. That totally makes me sad!

Gotta an evacuation Earthquake drill now...gotta run.

Oh yeah, I loved talking to Michelle this morning. Problem solved! I think I will call all violets before our trip. Thanks for all the invitations to call.

Ya'll are great!

xxoxoxoxoxo

Something silly to make you all smile! This is titled Poetry Contest!

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot:

This describes everything you are not.

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,

But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other --

that is, until I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet,

and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are

dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

I want to feel your sweet embrace;

Don't take that paper bag off your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes --

Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My love, you take my breath away.

What have you stepped in to smell this way?My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:

Marrying you screwed up my life.

My feelings for you no words can tell,

Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'

What inspires my amorous rhyme?

Two parts vodka, one part lime.

And the winner:I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming.

Oh some of the people I would love to send a Valentines Day card to with some of these sentiments inside makes me giggle!!!

Thanks Pamela!

Kat

popping in for a sec............

Suzie called me! and I've met Johnathon jtublis, and Diane "theghost" but I've never met any of your Violets YET

:wink2: pam you get some good ones

OK I have a stupid question.

can you save your font in a color style or do you have to do it ever time? I can't stand it anymore. LOL

Can't save the font color or style that I know of. I have to reset it every time.

Received this in the mail today from our United Church of Christ Women's Group. I collect angels and love kids so I thought it was pretty cute!!

CHILDREN'S VIEWS OF ANGELS..

***I only know the name of two angels - Hark and Harold.

***Angels don't eat, but they drink milk from holy cows.

***All angels are girls because they gotta wear dresses and boys didn't go for that.

***Angels work for God and watch over kids when God has something else to do.

***Angels live in cloud houses, made by God and his son who was a good carpenter.

***My guardian angel helps me with math, but she's not much good for science.

***It' not easy to become an angel. First you die, then you go to heaven. Then there's flight training to go through and then you have to agree to wear angel clothes.

***What I don't get about angels is why, when somebody is in love, they shoot arrows at them.

OMGosh...that was too cute! Out of the mouths of babes, eh? I am sure in your career, you've heard some good ones, especially from Kinder. My favorite, well one of the favs was, "Miss K, do teachers have eyes in the back of their heads like moms do? To which I replied, "Of course we do!"

I sooooooo wish I had taken the time to write down the classics that I have heard. I think the best one was...One little girl teling me she had a secret to tell me. She said... "I'm getting a horse!". I asked how she knew that. She said cause she heard Daddy telling Mommy in the bedroom to ride that pony". Ok..... you can all wipe the spit from your monitors now. I had the same reaction.

well gals

just applied for a few jobs, worked on my bathroom a little and now off to shower and head to work...

I applied for a job with crap pay but incentive plan at a credit union which i would be perfect for - and talked to another employment agency.

I am determined to have a job no later than feb

have a great afternoon

OMG judy, we were posting at the same time... monitor is dried off...

First of all, Michelle!!! Woofreakinhoo honey!!! -75 I wish! :wink2::Banane20::Dancing_biggrin::Banane20::biggrin::Banane20:Way to go!!! I drove to work thinking, I didn't congratulate you...mybad! xoxoxo

Judy~ OMG...too funny...this is for you:bananalama::bananalama:Not a pony but a llama...Closest I could find!