Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tracy hope you and Macy both sleep better tonight!!!

Denise those pics were FANTASTIC!!!!

I am starting a boot camp on Tuesday that meets twice a week. I hope it does me well!!

Have a good night!!

Where is Michelle????

Judy and Laura are out of town right?

Jane

Tracy - I will pray for speed recovery for Macy!

Jen -- be careful - walking at night can be dangerous - especially if you walk alone.

Good night all!

We just finished playing....wanted to see if Tracy checked in with Macy's condition. Will check in tomorrow.

Night all!

Kat

lol 2:42 and i'm just walking in shutting down. I got a ride from my bff's sister who picked us up and took us to Breakfast. Funny thing is... my neighbor was there and was leaving the same time we were to get breakfast... well she was just getting to our street as we pulled in and she didn't know who we were so she hid behind the car in front of my house, we scared the crap out of her and she did the same thing to me. no hot guys but had a chick all over my tattoo, never had that happen before either so I'll take it...

love ya'll... going to pass out and get warm, it's freezing here

tracyk - please don't take it like i'm being bossy or trying to tell you what to do... just helpful hints ... ds has been in and out of hospitals since he was 3 months old and unfortunately have had to learn many tricks and just wanted to share them.

lNo way would i think that any of you are being bossy! I am so grateful for all the posts about how dd is! Sorry I did not update last night. I was pooped!

I am definitely rotating her meds! She slept from 10-4 which was good. I did not take her temp at 4 when she woke up, I just knew she had one but I also knew it wasn't the 104 that it was. I gave her Ibuprofen. She hasn't thrown up since noon yesterday. Her diet has mainly consisted of popsicles and Water or capri sun. The dr told me let her eat anything she wants so last night she asked for spaghettios. She only ate a few bites, but was able to keep it down.

Thank you all so much for the tips. I really appreciate it!

DH went to work this morning so today it will be just me & macy.

Have a great day violets and we will check in later!

wow, I don't think I stalled this long to get to onederland! Will I ever see 17something?

Hi Janie, Pam, Judy, Terri & Tracy...I see you!!

#2....now, mission accomplished

(even though I have no clue how many posts I had when I was TracyTX)

Tracyk

glad Macy's fever went down a little and she is drinking that is what is impt. My ds just came down and told me his throat hurts. SHIT! We can't be sick..... He gets croup and that is it, he has never had an ear infection or a general cold but 1 time so this is not going to be good. Started motrin and lots of juice.

We are all just getting up so i'm drinking my coffee

So... went to go see that band... they were good, good singer but changed ... they were twangy... and sounded old country with new songs... singer was great.

We need a good country bar around here... If I could I would open one myself. LOL I am wacked. I love alternative rock but love counry too... but i think in gerneral the country side is where I really grounded. I love my rock friends but I just not where they are anymore ... my country friends are where I am 99% of the time.

anyway... blah blah blah.

I don't want to work today. Glad i'm off the next 2

Hey Violets~

Michelle~ where for art thou? Hope everything is ok. Ready for your trip? This kids still have no clue? They are so lucky. I LOVE surprises and always wanted a surprise party, or a surprise trip!

We are home from Wally World...hate that store. Had to go there to buy Crystal Light Iced Tea (peach). Ended up spending over 50 bucks (see why i hate that store). Anyway, I told Susanne...lets go home and put on our jammies and just "be". We saw Bucket List yesterday w/ her parents (yes 3 movies in 3 days if anyone is keeping track). It was great...and yes, I cried and ate popcorn. Now that I have my crystal lite...all is right in the world again. I bought 8 (all they had) boxes of the to go packs. I looked totally skinny yesterday and everyone told me so. Susanne said, "I don't know if I can handle you...you are looking great!" So, like Denise, I don't know what is going on w/ the scale...my body is changing. Plus, I love my jazzercise class.

OK...gonna go beebop around the house. Need to plug in the printer and get my ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi girls~~

Been cleaning house, actually Rick did the LR, and I did the kitchen! We met in the bedroom, made the bed...each grabbed a bathroom--and got it done QUICK!!!

Youngest DD, Abbey and her DH (the OCD germaphobic one) are coming over to watch the game, and have a late lunch. Her DH does not eat anything I make 99%....nope a full 100% of the time! So she said to buy him a frozen cheese pizza. We just got back from the store, with lots of frozen pizza. I will fix his cheese, but I also got 2 other kinds for the rest of us, and got things to put some hot wings on....and that is going to be lunch, combined with a big salad. Abbey, used to be a vegetarian---I finally quit trying to cook for them! But she has gradually been adding meat back in...not sure what prompted it, but I just let it be!!!

Salad looks soooooo good, I almost had some, but then would be unable to eat when they get here!!

Our son left to go back to ND for 2 weeks. He missed the party yesterday, which was too bad, my grandson, loved the water!!!! It is such a neat pool area!!!

HUGE!

A fair sized lazy river, where the current carries you around the outside of the other pool areas, and weaved in and around. It moves pretty quick actually! Then there are 2 big tube slides, all twisty, and a kids play area, full of Water about 12"-18" deep is all, and all kinds of things to turn to make Water shoot out, bikes you pedal that pump water, and the shooting fountains, that pop up randomly, as well as steady fountains to play in. A hot tub area, with 3 tubs of varying temps, and one where no children are allowed---usually full of old men reading newspapers!!! An olympic size competition pool, laned off, with 4 diving boards, and a lap pool separate from the big one. In the same center is a full size gym---from exercise equipment, to track(in a loop on the top floor looking down on the place---way cool), to raquet ball courts, and tennis courts. A climbing wall, and game room with electronic games, and foosball, and air hockey tables. It is a really nice place Durango has built! Sits between the high school, and the senior citizens center--so it is frequented by all ages.

We had a good time, wish I had had a suit! Instead Becky and I walked and talked!

Tracy, glad to hear Macy is showing signs of improvement! Jen, hope your little one is not coming down with anything!!

Well I am going to go see what else is in my email, and do some things before the kids show up---don't know if the other kids will show or not, they come and go like normal, with Abbey and Rhett, it requires planning and an invite, he is VERY formal....ay yi yi.....sometimes I wonder what my DD was thinking!!! I did not say that!!

Hugs~~

Kat