Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm excited now!

TGIF!

me too...

:(

OKay -- stupid me -- but I have to ask -where is the FINAL meeting place in May?

Gina, not a stupid question, as of right now its San Antonio Texas, also staying in Gruene, but flying into San Antonio

Goodnight everyone...I am turning in early so I can go get some things done while dd is gone.

Sweet dreams violets!

Ok ladies, the scale may not be moving, but my weight must be redistributing since I've been working out 3x a week. A month ago I couldn't get these jeans buttoned, and today I wore them!!! Size 16's...a little snug in the waist, but I wore them comfortably all day! I'm so jazzed...back to the gym first thing in the morning! For the last 2 weeks I've been going 3x a week. I do the treadmill at 3.0-3.5mph for about 20 mins, the bike for about 15-20 mins and then aqua Water resistance weights working my upper body for about 20 mins. Must be working but the scale doesn't show it...

Here's a pic from when I first started and then another from today...you guess which one is which :(

p1010214aez9.jpgp1010003kw4.jpg

Denise-- The smile says it all. I too ran into that same problem. I started working out and the scale stopped moving. I was so frustrated. Week after week not a loss. I came to the point of quiting. After about 4 weeks the scale finally started moving again. So, I'm living proof that you just need to hang in there. I was told that you can't lose pounds and inches at the same time. Never have figured that one out yet but it seems to be true. Please just hang in there. In the end it's worth it.

Keep up the good work.

My phone rang at 1:30 AM. My mom telling me that dd has a high fever and was crying for her mommie. When i picked her up from daycare yesterday there was a note on the door saying that a child in the class had strep. Well, guess what, now Macy as it. We drove 3 hours roundtrip and picked up dd. I called the dr and she told me that the office is open today and to just bring her in. So, they will probably just confirm what I already know and hopefully give her some antibiotics. It has been a longggg night. When I walked in the door at moms to pick dd up the smile on my babygirls face was priceless and she said "mommie is here to take care of me. She always takes good care of me". My heart melt.

Keep Macy in your prayers please!

Denise-lookin good granny! Awesome job!

((((Tracy)))) Poor sweet baby!! She must feel terrible! ....but sooooo much better now that Mommy is here! When I'm sick...to this day...I still want my Mommy!!!

DENISE!!! Woman, you look HOT!! Congrats on getting in the groove at the gym! I'm proud of you!! You definitely need to post that in the B&A thread!

I decided just to take out my ticker....since I never have the pleasure of changing it!! Grrrrrr.

Denise... you look smoking hot... you go girl

TracyK- poor liittle thing, i hate when they get fevers.

Kat - I told you good bot tear jerker. LOL glad you liked it. I ate horrible last night. I did yogurt all day testerday and then got to work and ate like shit... totally stress eating. Found out last night that dbf's x was having her kid question a mutual friend about what hours I work when I'm there... and a bunch of other things. I went off on him but couldn't til i got home... sooooooooo I ate a ton of shit.. and I'm pms to boot. there goes 5lbs easy, I can feel it

well maybe my dr will give me a fill now.

anyway... telling everyone i'm going to SA and i'm getting on a plane, some are so proud and some are like are you nuts, how are you going to do that?

need to drink coffee....

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO Denise you look so dang cute! You are such a pretty woman.. Joe is soooooooo lucky!

TracyK: HUGS to poor little macy!!! all my neices had strep last week... I am so glad Robby didn't get it! and just reading what she said to you made MY heart melt.. (I am such a sap when it comes to mommies and their babies)

Jenn: Do not worry what other people are saying to you.... 2008 is YOUR YEAR TO TAKE CHARGE OF TAKING CHARGE! No excuses.. JUST DO IT!

It is cold cold cold here today........ we are most likely heading to Cabelas to get me a cot. (we are sleeping in a tent in FL and DH has a nice cot, so now I want one!) yeah I know.... won't be romantic but oh well......... :( The scale bounced to 199 today.. no Water yesterday and some crap food........ still ONEderland though!

It is funny... I am so tapped this week, ok more than tapped... I was afraid to go online and look at my bank acct because I was cutting it so close. I have not received any bounced check notices and Tuesday was the day I was really worried about, my ins and Y membership came out and I know i was close. but... on a happy note, they are paid, the rest of the stuff I paid is done and my car payment came out thursday, so I might not have $5 to my name but my bills are paid. So that being said... There is a country band playing at the local bar, which by the way is a 5 min walk down the hill from me. (big hill, can you imagine 3am snow and freezing walking up it). We don't have any country bars around here which sucks but I like this band, so I'm going to roll change and I'm going. Shoot... it only takes 1 good drink for me so I'm a cheap date. Oh wait... I don't bring dates there... Not that I intend on meeting anyone new but it is my home town bar - even when things were great with dbf - it is just my place... but when someone does get privilaged enough to get to come with me... they have to be super special...

silly isn't it????? I have met lots of people there, bikers.. bankers... and I am just me, not trying to impress anyone... just me

well... going to drink more coffee.. have to get dd up soon so we can get a bday gift, she is going to a party at a lazer tag place tonight, my dad is going to sit with ds. That should be interesting. he has never done more than an hour or so and he is going to be here for 4 hours.

Oh and Tracyks, I am taking charge, I got home and blasted dbf. Told him he better let them know to back the F' off! LOL

I don't know where this is coming from... maybe i'm getting some balls