Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Are we booking??

I'm ready to book Michelle, have to wait til next week when I get paid.

Can i fly with you?

This is weird? People hate change. It will take time to get used to this, and before we know it...we won't even remember the old one.

The movie was great! We had a great date! I am sooo blessed w/ a beautiful partner!

I also am ready to book my flight! Waiting for everyone to say, "Hell yeah!"

Gimme an H

Gimme an E

Gimme an L

well, you get the picture!

Texas will never be the same!

Gina

I talked to him this am, and he needed to call the woman and was going to call me back, then was out of the office for 2 hrs, then i called him back and he was calling again and was going to call me back... nothing....

So she is interviewing Monday and Tuesday for finals, so hello.... and if not... move on... get me a job... but this is going to be my time.

I am so excited

Hell Yeah!! Ya'll come on!!! We're ready for ya!

I leave for a little while, and come back to nothing I recognize!!! All my ways of getting to my usual threads are gone!

I hope you are right Pamela and that I get used to this!!!

I am good with the trip plan, I like it, I say we are a go!

Will go see if I can find the other thread, and check in there too!

Had fried mushrooms with dinner, and they seem to be sitting--not stuck exactly, just not digesting....yuck!

Kat

Well I had an interesting day, I found out my band Dr is moving to Oregon!!! I like her soo much and her partner is okay, I have seen him twice, and didn't really care for him much. Since I was self pay, my payment was for two years after surgery of fills and office visits, so if I go anywhere else I would have to pay. Plus, my Dr. that I have now bless her heart, gives you a shot of numbing stuff before the fill!! I have one of those really hard ports to find and it takes her 15 or 20 minutes of poking, well with the new Dr. NO NUMBING!!!! OUCH!!!!!!! But, on the bright side he has office hours on Mondays, where she doesn't and since that is my day off....

The other potentially bad thing is when she withdrew the Fluid before adding more, I was 1 cc short!! That has never happened before and I am scared it is the start of something bad...She was perplexed as to why this was. I hope it is just one of those things!!!!!

Alright I am done complaining!!

Have a great night!!

Jane

Morning everyone

I'm so excited but stressed thinking about flying... I'm doing it but still crazy. Hey, if I get this stressed while gone from flying at least I won't beable to eat from the swelling. LOL

So - I have my appt with my dr on Tuesday, I've lost a couple lbs but i can still eat anything. I really hope he gives me a fill, just a tiny one to 1.25cc, that was my sweet spot. We will see but I will not be seeing the PA. I made that clear and I will tell her that to her face... all 90lbs soaking wet and pregnant... how do people like that judge you???? enough of that..

Jane, I'm sorry about your dr. I know the feeling of having things changed around and I wish you better luck than I had.

Well, off to shower, I have a dr appt this am, I have a chemical burn on my finger that has been bothering me for oh... a year. Someone told me I could have it burned off like what they use to freeze off warts, it looks like a bad callus on my finger but makes my hands look terrible.

ttfn

My friend Melissa (lilnena) just emailed me, she went to our Dr. yesterday and she got the PA from hell. She would not let her see Dr. Singh and was almost as much of a bitch to her as she was to me. I better not see her on Tuesday - I will completely freak out.

LMAO... I think that would be a good bet right about now... plus... next week should be pms week... so I'll be ready for a good fight.

shoot, here comes the garbage truck and you know i'm not ready...

Good Morning Girls~~

Trying to wake up and warm up here---we are well below zero again! I am ready for spring!!!

Not sure what is on the agenda for today. Rick wants to see a movie---he wants to see The Bucket List. Might do it this afternoon. Manda is off early so she will have Kinsey.

Rick said he is beyond proud of me for doing this trip with you guys. I am not sure if he is really proud, or really shocked!! LOL

I need to make an appointment and go see my fill Dr. I do not want a fill at this point, I am waiting at least until I decide if I am going to persue the TT soon. But just for a check up...to touch base. But it is over some really trecherous mountain passes, and this winter has been harsh up that direction, so I am putting it off. It isn't like I haven't seen a Dr. and had the basics done!!

Well I guess I will go get something to drink, and get started with that for the day!!! Check in with y'all later!

Kat

Kat

I saw that Tuesday night, it was a really good movie, but tear jerker...LOL

Have a great day