Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Sure hope not! For many reasons---and yep some of them are selfish!!!

Glad she is doing better though, infections like that are nothing to mess with.

Keep us posted! I am off to finish dinner, Rick should be in any time now---wooohooo days off!! Love it!

Kat

Gina - It's so good to see you back! We missed you!!! What does the doctor say about "your esophagus muscle not working"? ...what the HECK does that mean??? And what the HECK can you do about it?? Weird! So you can eat grilled chicken and eggs? ? :) quote]

I can eat anything -- RICE - bread - SANDWHICHES with BREAD - you name it - I can. Wendy's Large Frosty.

He didn't say much -- except -- MEASURE, Just because you can doesn't mean you should (ha - he is 5 ft and 110lbs if he is lucky - super nice though).

He says I am tight -- so maybe the food packs in the pouch - then packs up into the esophigus??

I am so confused - so disappointed - frustrated - helpless. Feelings of failure as you could imagine.

I'm Gonna be the next American Idol.

:) :) :smash: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :w00t:

Hi again everyone-

My dsd is in the hospital. She is 13 years old. She has been running fever, coughing, sneezing, all that stuff. Well, last night her mom took her to the hospital cause she was getting worse and it seems whatever infection she has has gone to her little "female parts". That hospital had her taken by ambulance to Texas Childrens Hospital in houston. The BEST! They admitted her and I am waiting to hear an update. Please keep Brandi in your prayers.

You got it!

hi gals

just getting in from work and wanted to check in. Do I dare jinx myself and tell you all about my interview today.

It was an initial interview with a placement service and I was thinking i'd be lucky with $15 an hour which is the middle of where i was and where I am... well this job i'll hear more about tomorrow morning pays $45,000/yr with medical and full benefits including 401k... HOLY SHIT....it has been so long since I made that... I might actually get my life back!!!!! He has another receptionist position which I would not really want but that even pays $38,000... to answers phones and be nice... are you kidding?????

My hair ... well, words cannot describe. IT IS BEAUTIFUL and gave me such confidence for my interview. she lightned up the black (now it is chocolate) and then colored my entire hair dark brown and put a few blonde highlights with chocolate and red highlights mixed in...It is just amazing, then i put on a pr of pants I bought at the end of Sept and they were snug... well i wish i lost more but they looked freaking great too. I needed to walk into an interview feeling hot and I did!

Well, family court was cancelled for tomorrow, now we get to go on Vanentine's day but... we can have all the little details worked out and go in and be done.

well i'm off to bed, this week has sucked the life out of me

Jennifer-- I am so saying some prayers for you tonight. Wishing you all the luck I can muster up.

Thank you

I need it for my sanity... and don't worry girls, either way I am going to let them know i need days off in May for a planned trip

Haydee is a beautiful name.............obviously got posted to the wrong thread.....don't know how that happened.........

Okay I have tried to figure this out and it is probably a real stupid question, but what are page ranking pants?

Jane

Gina - I am so sorry to hear about your woes....but something just doesn't sound right. Can I suggest that you post in the complications forum for ideas? I know that for a stretched pouch it's recommended to get on liquids for a few days to give it time to get back to it's normal shape. Did the doctor even recommend that? Why don't you try it at least and see if it helps at all. I think I may be having a similar problem....I'll do liquids with you if you want! Hey, we might even lose a few pounds in the process!! Whattaya think? It's worth a shot.

Jenn - OMG, I am sooooooo sending vibes over your way. Good luck, girlfriend. Good luck!!!

Okay I have tried to figure this out and it is probably a real stupid question, but what are page ranking pants?

Jane

This is a mystery we have never figured out!!! Jenn doesn't type that, it just shows up whenever she types the word "pair" .... (I think)....Isn't that just the weirdest thing you've ever heard??

Quotes for the day.

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.

- John Heywood, sixteenth-century English poet

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most...We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

- Marianne Williamson, American author and lecturer

We got about an inch and a half of snow during the night. I love it but I'm up early because my next door neighbor needs a ride to the airport. She has a business trip and it's about an hour drive to get there. Now we have to allow extra time to get there.

Everyone have a great day and don't forget it's CTCD.

And Drink

Drink

Drink

Morning gals

nope... don't know how that got there but is kind of funny

Terry - it would be so good, ,and what i need to get me motivated again. I try but it is so hard working around food 40 hrs a week.

I need coffee...

Good morning V's-

Wasn't that little singing cowboy on american idol the cutest? And I love his voice. Another country star perhaps?

I need to get moving....have a great day everyone!

Jenn-here's to you for feeling so confident about yourself! I am sure your perspective employers noticed your confidence! I am sending prayers your way for the job!