Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

hi all .

hi everyone

Hey Jenn! What is up girl?

Well, I am back from dance class. I have really bad cramps today...and boy, can I feel it. I worked out hard and I feel better...but totally pooped. TOM has me whipped out this month. Came home and had baked salmon w/ fresh pico do gallo (OMG so good) and steamed broc w/ 1/4 c/ of skim cheddar! Pretty good huh? Acutally the salmon was the bomb! Need to make it again soon.

Ok, gonna grade a few papers then watch some TV and hit the hay early!

Have a great night!

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

K I know I'm a buzzkill right now, but since I had so much to do this week,I decided instead of homework I would knock out one of the outfits for the contest.

Here's my sporty.. I decided on a baseball outfit.. and it's hard to tell, but she's holding a baseball too..

sporty.jpg

Laura you are NOT a buzzkill This SL is kind of neat, but still don't understand! But, love to see the pics!

Jane

Just peeked in to see what you all were doing.

What in the heck is a body bugg?

Rather pissed at myself..I've only lost 2 lbs since November. Loose one gain one..the good thing is that I would have gained 7lbs during the holidays.

I think I'm eating crap...one tiny bite at a time.

I am moving more, walk instead of ride, park further out, etc.

But am really pissed at myself for not loosing like I did in the past.

O.K. that's my confession.

Good morning violets-

Pamela-I am right here with you on the TOM and cramps thing. UGH, horrible this month!

Good to see you HH.

It is going to rain its butt off here today. a real frog strangler!

I took tomorrow off from work cause it is supposed to be the same way and I just know I need a day to stay in bed all wrapped up like a burrito with my heating pad. :smile: I wish I would have taken today off too. Oh well.

Have a great day violets!

Hey V's~

I am in a complete fog. I had such bad cramps last night. I ended up taking a muscle relaxer w/ hot coco and went to bed early. But I can't seem to open the old eyes up today. Those pills last a long time I guess.

My TOM is soooo hard these days. Besides being 2x a month, they kick my butt. From my waist to my knees...oooouuucccchhhhh!

Any Golfers out there? The Bob Hope Chrysler Classic started yesterday. Tons of celebs are here...blah blah blah...which means traffic sucks.

Off for some am scrabble!!! Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Pamela -- What does your doctor say?? I assume you've been cleared of any problems, eh? I'm sorry you feel so crappy :smile: I was very lucky with my 'female issues' all my life and am so grateful for that. The few doozies that i did have made me VERY sympathetic to those that had ongoing problems. It would have driven me insane. (((hugs)))

OH! Speaking of scrabble...I meant to email you some pics of Scrabble jewelry I saw on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade! I'll do that later. Knowing you, you'll just have to have it! LOL

Terry~You know me very well! LOL! I had an abnormal pap last Aug, and I'll go back in Feb for a "redo". He gave me a chart to track my TOM's and I will bring this to show him. I can''t keep my eyes open...wish I didn't take that damn pill last night. OH well...gotta carry on.

Have a great day!

Great to see you HH!!!!!!

I know what you mean.. I was on a plateau from October to the end of December.

Laura: CUTE!!!!!!!

the 3 liters of Water really helped yesterday, scale read 197 today... I was so stinking hungry last night that I gave in and had some bad stuff..... but I ate it all too fast and ended up pb'ng! Serves me right!

Goal is to have 2 liters of water today.........

I just finished my OhYeah wafers for Breakfast

Have a great CTCD!

Tracy - what flavor do you buy in the OhYeah bars? Do you buy them at the store or order them online? A quick search shows I can get 9 bars for $11.99 at Netrition.com - The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!. I've done business with them for a long time.

Terry: I like the wafers not the bars.... my favorite is the choc/ peanut butter..

I buy them in bulk through GNC online using my gold card discount and what ever promo codes I can find online

post-208811-13813136253719_thumb.jpg

Hello Miss Thang! I am going to attend my first seminar on the surgery, tell me what I need to know that I may not hear from the doctors, I want all of the gorey details....

T-Lo