Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey gang~

Well, we ended up going out to brunch at an outdoor cafe...the most beautiful day ever! We then ended up going on the drive to Oak Glen Oak Glen, California We had such a nice drive. We took the BMW and plugged the Ipod in and drove listening to Madonna and Bob Marley w/ the sunroof open!!! AAAHHHh heaven!

Have a great night!

Hey gang~

Well, we ended up going out to brunch at an outdoor cafe...the most beautiful day ever! We then ended up going on the drive to Oak Glen Oak Glen, California We had such a nice drive. We took the BMW and plugged the Ipod in and drove listening to Madonna and Bob Marley w/ the sunroof open!!! AAAHHHh heaven!

Have a great night!

Well I got together today with some friends, and like Pam went to lunch at Maggianos (I really deserve to GAIN tomorrow when I weigh) and then a movie P.S. I Love You, but unlike Pam it was COLD!!!!! We drove with my sunroof closed and the heat ON!!!!

It is nice to get together with friends, these two girls are my best friends, and we rarely get together as a threesome, so it is nice!!!

Came home turned the TV on and American Gladiators?!?!?!? Don't I remember that from when I was in High School? When did this start up again!

Have a good night!!

By the way Michelle I really liked your tips yesterday for our low calorie tips when craving Chocolate! Great idea that I am going to have to try!!

Jane

Oh yeah, Michelle -- I meant to mention your chocolate tips too....I'm a horrible chocoholic! I really like the oreo 100 calorie packs and sugar free fudgsicles...those are my fave for curing my cravings. Well, no, actually a fudgy brownie smothered in ice cream and Syrup is my favorite, but in a pinch the Oreos will do. :welldoneclap:

Pam- sounds like a wonderful day!! Nothing like mine!! (BORING!)

Niters, girlz. kiss kiss (<---- just practicing, Pam.)

Terry - he he he... kissing pam... well that's how this trip is gonna be huh? :welldoneclap:

Hi girls, just saying good night. Just got back from a movie. It was a gorgeous day here in Houston and we took full advantage of it. We ate Breakfast outside on the patio, went to church, after church went to some outdoor flea markets, ate lunch outside, had ice cream outside, (can you tell this was not a CTCD for me? he he he) then we went to go see The Orphanage. It was good Pam, you should go see it with Susanne.

Denise, I love love your hair. It looks so cool! And that picture of you is soooo sexy. Ditto what Kat said about making it wallet sized for your hubby...

OK, i'm off to bed. Have a good night!

:welldoneclap::redface::wink: blushing You all are funny!

Haydee...is that movie as scary as it looks? There are soooo many to see now. I like scary, but I scream and scream loud in the movies! I scream so loud that I usually scare Susanne, lol. Glad you had a great day too!

I have to go and grade a boat load of papers...work work work!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Good morning violets-

Monday again...good thing about Mondays is there is only one per week :smile:

Terri-did you ever get to go shopping this weekend like you wanted to?

Jennifur-I see you here...hope you are doing well. How is the job hunting go? Did you ever hear anything else about the job at the airport from your friend?

I gotta run and take care of my Monday morning routine beofre work. Hope you all have a great day!

morning girls

Violets~ Here is your tip of the Day! We have so many blessings in our life! Often times, especially on Mondays, we struggle thinking of some of these blessings. Take 5 minutes for yourself today and reflect on the following: [/font]

1. Falling in love

2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.[/font]

3. A hot shower.[/font]

4 No lines at the supermarket.[/font]

5. A special glance.[/font]

6. Getting mail.[/font]

7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.[/font]

8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.[/font]

9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.[/font]

10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.[/font]

11. chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry ).[/font]

12 A bubble bath.[/font]

]13 Giggling.[/font]

14. A good conversation.[/font]

15. The beach.[/font]

16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.[/font]

]17. Laughing at yourself.[/font]

18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you[/font]

19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.[/font]

20. Running through sprinklers.[/font]

21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.[/font]

22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.[/font]

23. Laughing at an inside joke with FRIENDS[/font]

24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.[/font]

25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.< /span>[/font]

26. Your first kiss (the very first).[/font]

27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.[/font]

28. Playing with a new puppy.[/font]

29. Having someone play with your hair.< /span>[/font]

30. Sweet dreams.[/font]

31. hot chocolate.< /span>[/font]

32. Road trips with friends.[/font]

33. Swinging on swings.[/font]

34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.[/font]

35. Making chocolate chip Cookies.< /span>[/font]

36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.[/font]

37. Holding hands with someone you care about.[/font]

38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.[/font]

39. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.[/font]

40. Watching the sunrise.[/font]

41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.[/font]

42. Knowing that somebody misses you[/font]

43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.[/font]

44.Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.[/font]

Love it Pamela!

Jenn---you ok? We been wondering about you!

Not sure if I am coming down with a cold,or whether something has allergies stirred up or what, but my nose is making me nutso!

Last night, I was following Rick outside, to bring in some wood, he carries the tote out, I help him fill it, then I hold the gate, and the door when he brings it in. He was walking along, watching the ground which is icy...and did not see, a HUGE icicle hanging from the corner of the house--apparently it had popped the end cap off of the gutter---he walked right into it. I laughed til I thought I would cry. I threw snow balls at me trying to make me quit....I have no idea why I found it so hilarious, but all night long, even at times I should not have laughed I found myself laughing!!!

The friends I ask you to pray for when they were lost--that you all saw on yahoo, and MSN----will be on Ellen tomorrow. Her Dad called to tell me, he said GMA offered them big $$$ for the story, but that Shannon chose to go to Ellen, and besides paying for their trip, the money is going to the Search and Rescue. I know nothing about how they pay or anything, I am anxious to watch it, she was such a quiet, tiny, thing as a child! But she was always good....picked up before you ask, set the table for lunch----ALWAYS trying to help. She is a perfectionist! Would drive me crazy!!! Of course I know little about her as an adult. I know at least 3 of her 4 DD's do not share her cleaning habits!!!

Pamela---talking about cruising in the warmth is cruel! It is all of 7 degrees here right now! Snow is still everywhere. Not to mention ice and icicles!!!!! LOL

As I read through your list, many of them jump out at me. Makes me feel very lucky for so many of them to be present in my life. I think we need to add one more.

45. Waking up knowing you will have messages from a wonderful group of friends on your computer!

Kat

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TracyK: CONGRATS ON THE 180!!!!!!!

I was lucky to still be 199 today... seems like I ate ate ate all day yesterday... (I fried flour taco shells and I munched on 3 taco's all day.... then I had a biscuit with gravey and bacon for dinner......... TOM is here and everything tasted sooooooo good.. oh.. and girl scout cookies! BAD BAD BAD Tracy... but it was nice to eat real food, even it was BAD food!

This morning I've had coffee, and just now I finished my OHYeah wafer.

I brought the taco meat mixture, cheese and salsa for my lunch.. (no shells!) and I put chicken breast in the crock pot for dinner.. and

I NEED Water.< /p>

Terry: I got the necklace and earrings THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am wearing the earrings today as I typ this and the necklace I wore over the weekend.... you are right though it won't match my wedding dress, but it matches the bevy of browns and greens in my closet! I LOVE THEM.

Have a great great great day

GET THAT WATER GOING!

Another busy day here. My dad has been sick and taking him to the Dr.s, now he think he has shingles! Whatever he has I hope they make him feel better fast! He is hurting soooo much and he never never complains so you know that is really is!! Then I have investment club tonight and a bunch of errands in between. I have had an exceptionally busy busy weekend!! I did have fun though with some of it!

I am rambling...

Have a good one!!

Jane

Morning! Pam, the movie was suspenseful but not too scary. It was really good! You will like it. Now I want to see Juno...

Thanks for your tips today. I'm gonna try to be more positive every day so giving thanks for the many blessings in my life is going to be one of the days I'm going to start each day.

Not much going on this week. We're thinking of having a garage sale on Friday and Saturday. We'll see how the weather holds up!

Hi Vi's~~

Very busy week this week... am working like a fiend to finish an editing project by Friday... it's not technically "due" 'til the end of the month, but I want to get the check for it before we leave for WDW!... aha! sneaky girl I am!! So don't worry if I'm not around much this week... just immersed in legal editing... oh so much fun! LOL!

Make it a great day -- & week! -- everyone!