Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Welcome Shannon!! yeah, I get my stuff at Target, too. The soreness is hell, isn't it?? Hang in there, it does get better! A hot bath is essential!!

Kat - I'll be thinking of you today. Please be careful...I know you will. Of course we'll be praying for your dad! Keep us posted as you can!

Cindy - LOL about the anniversary gift!! It's worth some serious consideration! He'd adore you for it! Mine would just die of a heart attack at the mere thought of it, so it's probably not a good idea for us. :)

Pamela - Sorry for your woes today. :(

Congrats to all of you who have continued to exercise or found their way back to it!! I'm getting there....but not there yet. I have decided to no longer cook these big dinners just because mom is there. Nobody in that house, including her, needs all that food. Just a Protein and a veggie from now on!!! I've gotta get back on the horse.

Two quotes for today.

* You have achieved success if you have lived well, laughed often and loved much.

Anonymous

* Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.

Dr. Joyce Brothers

Shannon-- Welcome, make yourself at home and don't be afraid to speak up. This is a great place to be. You will find lots of inspiration here.

Slept in this morning. It's a good day for it, it's raining outside. Was hoping to take another walk today but doesn't look good right now. On the days that I don't get any exercise I miss it alot. I'm like a junkie.

Don't forget that the "Water Patrol" is out and on duty today.

Drink

Drink

Drink.

If you can't get what is recommended for you, try to get at least 60oz. in. That's a reachable amount.

I'm going on a liquid diet for a few days. I'm sure it's just another round of paranoia, but I went from being too tight to eat solids, to being able to eat solids in small portions. I'm not use to it, and it seemed so sudden I'm afraid I stretched my pouch or something :)

I had 1 filet of catfish and about 6 fried okra pieces last night. A couple weeks ago, 1 bite of any of this would have been doom.

So I'm having a low sodium v-8 for b'fast. Num num.

Morning girls. Feeling rotten today. I've got a huge project at work to do and I can't seem to get motivated to get started. Good news though, I finally hit the 230's! I was 238 this morning. Getting closer and closer. I'm grateful that it's finally moving again...

I made broccoli rice casserole for dinner last night and was only able to have two bites. Yay!! I was so happy to have that stuck feeling for a change. Then I had half a grilled chicken breast.

Haven't had anything to eat or drink yet so I promise myself that today was going to be a good day. I'm off to get started on my water...

GOOD MORNING!

Kat, be careful!

Suzie: It is raining in Leavenworth too!

Cindy: I about snorted coffee out my nose when I read about your intended anniversary gift!

Shannon: as others have said............. CTCD... CUT THE CRAP DAY!

Jennifer: Kat had a great point with the life insurance issue.

Water WATER WATER I need water!

Congrats Haydee, the only thing I get consistenly stuck on and no longer eat is rice. I don't know why, but it makes me pb everytime I eat it!!

Prayers for you and your family Kat!!!

Okay got to run, just got a call on something I need to do before work!!

Have a good one!!!

Jane

I told you guys how me and DH going to start on Chantix, but waiting till we have the $$ for it. FIL has a pharmacist friend up in TN, and he gets all his prescriptions from her, I'm not sure how they do it.. but we don't have to go to the doc, we give her our CC and she is going to send it to us. For a lot cheaper! YAY! FIL is out of town till Sat. but he's calling her this weekend to get it for us. I can't wait to quit and have all that money saved up. I had heard about setting aside the $ you spend on cigarettes for a year after quitting, and doing something fun with that money to Celebrate. If we did that, we'd have enough to do something really nice.

Oh yeah and my stomach is sooo upset today. I already took 2 gas-x strips and it's not helping anything :)

I'll just keep on posting hah.

Suzie- My BM's are like once every 5 days. This just is my new 'normal' I guess. Once in a while I may have 2 within 5 days, but about 1 in 5 days sounds right. Except for the occasional gas problems (like today), it doesn't bother me.

Nothing like a rainy day to get you to do things around the house. I cleaned the ice maker and than moved on to the oven. It was a whole lot easier to clean out this time. It's actually nice to be able to bend over into the oven and reach the back since losing weight. Got all that done and now trying to figure out what to clean next before I poop out.

Getting my Fluid intake this morning. Now going to put a can of Progress Soup on to warm up. That a few crackers will keep me till dinner time.

Everyone have a great day.

Hey all~~

Just a quick pop-in... wanted to (FIANLLY) update my siggy to my new low: 245 this a.m.! Slow & steady!!

Glug, glug, glug!!

Check in later!