Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

What can I say! I googled flying monkey one day and found them!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saving one for Robby's stocking.

I figured with all thats been going on........ we needed a little chuckle!

It's just what I needed today! Am driving the cats nuts w/it!! Soooo much fun! You're a sweetie pie & so thoughtful!! YOU MAKE ME SMILE!!

flying monkeys... heh heh heh...

ok, back to work!! I have just 20 mins to get through 14 pages... HA HA HA HA HA!! Then I have to FLY (!) to the Fed Ex drop off by 6!!!

"Fly monkeys, Fly!!"

Tracy...I got mine too. What a hoot! Macy LOVES it! I told dh the significance it holds and he thought it was funny. I don't know who played with it more...him or Macy! Now I will have to try to get it away from her just like the Ty beanie baby giraffe Laura got me! lol

Thank you so much sista :blush:

I wonder if I can put a hook in my ceiling by my computer in the corner to hang my monkey!

You girls have brought such richness to my life!!!

Thanks!!!

My friend took pics Friday night at our get together.

n732450807_1470744_7213.jpg

n732450807_1470774_1553.jpg

That's sparkling grape or something (I didn't have any) so we looked all sophisticated. 2x of us are pregnant 1x still breastfeeding, so no real alcohol among us.. hah hah.

Cute pics, Laura. Boy, it must be nice to be tall. You're not looking uncomfortably pregnant at all!!

Here are some pics of my front yard and the tree by the hot tub.

Going to watch DWTS... bbl.

post-215048-13813137897872_thumb.jpg

post-215048-13813137898186_thumb.jpg

post-215048-13813137898443_thumb.jpg

post-215048-13813137898695_thumb.jpg

Tracy - I got my flying monkey, too!!! I had to laugh! Hero has been trying to get it from me all night -- I finally had to lock it up in my room! Those are just toooo cute! You are so sweet.

Judy - Love the lights...especially the back yard. What a great idea to leave them up year round.

Haydee? You ok??? When I'm under a lot of stress I get crippling indigestion and I take an Rx for it called Donnatal. Is your pain above the band or below? :blush:

Kat - glad you're back in business with your earrings and are enjoying them again. :cursing:

Pamela - How are you doing today? Did you get your plans done? Hugs to you. I've been thinking about you all day!

Michelle - did you meet your deadline? 14 pages in 20 minutes. Can you really work that fast?

Laura - I love seeing pics of you. You're so photogenic...but they make me miss you :thumbup:

Anyone heard of the book, The Shack? I haven't heard of it but my girlfriend is sending it INSISTING that I read it pronto.

Aw ya'll are sweet. The one in both pics with me is being spastic.. she kept trying to contort herself to hide her double chins.. so she ended up looking goofy. She's so beautiful, and it's weird to notice the things bigger people do that I use to do.. and even more interesting is I never had overweight friends before, but several old friends gained a lot of weight after high school. So it's like now they're living my old life of doing things like looking goofy trying to hide a double chin LOL!

Judy that is SO pretty, especially with snow. Even my crappy set up last year would have looked ok if I had some snow :blush:

I'm not uncomfortable at all heh, and I do have a baby bump now, but I have to hold up my pannis to see it, so obviously no one else sees it. I just look like my belly is getting fat again. JOYOUS.

The Shack, a friend of mine insisted I read it too, so I bought it (she thought it was a true story--which it isn't).. told my granny as well, who bought it. We both read it, at some point you meet Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit and their depiction of them turned me off, so I put the book down. My granny on ther other hand really enjoyed the depiction and what it stood for, and told me I had to read the last chapter if I wasn't going to finish it. So I read the last 2 chapters. Was a good book for the 6 or 7 chapters I read, but the middle wasn't my cup of tea.

A movie worth watching.. Life Before Her Eyes.. It's got Rachel Evan Wood & Uma Thurman.. it's about a school shooting, but it's one of those movies with a slap-in-the-face ending where you have to watch the movie all over again.. I watched it twice and now I'm going to buy the book to get more info. Luckily I made my mom & dad watch it, so I had someone to talk about it with.. like what the ending meant, and I'm a blonde I guess cause I didn't put it together. It's a great movie, one of the best I've seen in a while. Cry-worthy too if you feel like crying.

OH and I got my flying monkey ROFL. Cassy was dancing on her back legs (a VERY rare thing to see) trying to figure out what was screeching in my hands. Russell figured out the slingshot thing, I didn't even see that.. he flings it across the room and Cassy went running and tried to kill it with all the screeching!

Edited by FairyFacade

Man there were monkeys flying all over the country today!! I got mine too!! Thank you Tracy! Kinsey did not think I should open the package, it is HER birthday! LOL. I opened it, laughed my butt off, and then said something about not needing a monkey, I had not disappeared---went sailing right over my DD's head, the significance of the monkey!

On the other thread I frequent (tho not in awhile, I need to go!) I got the monkey once for being MIA!!! LOL There we kept it until someone else was slacking off then we sent it on to them, I LOVE having one of my own to keep! Thanks so much!!!

Made stew for dinner, it turned out yummy!!!! Made Rick some chedder garlic biscuits like Red Lobster---I avoided them....which was easier said and typed than done!!!

Tomorrow I am doing laundry----and having a primping--girly day with Kinsey. Tomorrow night is her big birthday party. It is early, but is being done to accomodate some family members. It was now or wait til after her birthday, and Manda did not want to wait to give her her gifts, even tho she wouldn't have known, it felt wrong!! So tomorrow night is it. They reserved the back room at Fuddruckers, and there are going to be clowns making balloon toys, and they will bring the cake in and sing. There are a couple of games....lots of balloons & her cake is actually cupcakes with light up Disney princesses on it---their skirts light up. She chose Ariel, and they were out of the Ariel kits for the cakes.....so she picked this which is fine! I'll take some pics.

Anyway, tomorrow she will get a bubble bath, and a lotion rub down on the massage table, her nails painted, and whatever other froo-froo fun I can come up with!!! And hopefully a nice looooooong afternoon nap so she is in a good humor tomorrow night!!

Ooooh Jane, I think I will let her have a pedi with the foot soak goodies you sent me, they are almost gone!!

So Michelle was DS happy with his party the other night with all the fellas??

Laura, great pics!

Well, going to go clean up the kitchen and put in some stocking time....or it will not get done before he makes his appearance.

Will check in with you girliez later!!!

Kat

Gosh, I love DWTS!! Can't wait to see who wins. They all did a great job tonight. I'd be happy with whomever won.

No hot tub tonight.. it's snowing too hard. I'll be surprised if there is school here tomorrow. The roads are really slippery. THe Bobster and I went out for dinner and to drop off the presents for the Angel Tree kids. There were very few people at the mall and only three other tables of people at the restaurant.

I have my hospital shift tomorrow, a hair cut and a rehearsal.

Everyone have a great night. sleep well.

macy called her mawmaw & pop to tell them that her momma got a surprise in the mail today but she didn't get one:crying:....needless to say the mailman will be bringing her something very soon! lol :blush: what a girl!

Judy-love the lights...makes me feel all christmasy inside :cursing:

goodnight all...sleep tight :thumbup:

(I got tired of waiting to be able to change my weight on my ticker so I at least was able to change the style of it:tongue2:)