Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Warranties are normally bought out by some other company and don't actually go through the original retailer.. you should check the warranty contract.

Although some places, the warranties are through the store (but this seems rare), and if they go out of business you're basically out of luck.

I am breaking out with another rash on my hairline on my forehead. ARGH. I am so tired of the rashes :)

I have to crow a little!!!! I AM IN ONEDERLAND, for the first time in I cannot truthfully remember when....and gas by us also went down to 1.99 today...a sign??? LOL....:)

Good Morn Vi's...

I'm FINALLY getting my hair cut & highlighted today... it's about a month or more overdue... last month I spent my hair $$ on Mo the cat's colon cleanse, remember??

AFter that it's work & then I have to leave by 2pm for dinner... yep, that's right... 2pm for a 7pm dinner... I'm meeting my college roommate (who I see a couple times a year) and 2 of our college suite-mates (who I haven't seen since '89 or so?) for dinner waaaaayy down in Va. and w/traffic between here & there on a Fri afternoon... I need to leave by 2 to get to my roomie's house by 4 or so, then we'll leave @ 5 to get to the restaurant by 7... gotta love DC traffic -- not! It will be nice to see them... they knew dh, too, so I'm bringing lots of pics w/me...

Tomorrow has lots going on as well (once I get back here in the wee hours) so don't worry if I'm not here... I shall return...

Make it a great day, everyone!

Have fun michelle!

I am so disgusted. How the heck can I weigh 209? Can someone please explain to me how after as sick as I have been I gained 3 pounds? I think if I am going to gain weight I may as well dive face first into some enchiladas today!

:) you all make good choices...I probably won't practice what I preach today. If I am gonna gain I wanna give it a reason to gain...you know, do it the FUN way! UGH...WTFever!

OK.. I'm down to just needing Haydee's address and an update for Denise
Morning everyone!! TGIF!!! I only have to work 2 days next week then I get a 5 day weekend!!! wooo hooo!!!

TracyinKS, I just pm'd you my new address. Does anyone have a list of everyone's addresses?

Have a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend!!!!

xoxo

Good Morning Everyone.

Mae, congrats on getting to onederland. How exciting.

Gas here is $1.45 a gallon

Michelle, Have safe trip and enjoy your friends.

TracyK, maybe it's a little Water retention??? Hang in there.

I need to thank all of you for the touching e-mails. They mean the world to me. Terri, I'll get back with you soon. I need to look everything over. Hugs.

Janie, I'm really looking forward to Sunday. I'll e-mail you later today about where to meet.

Have a great day.

Mae!! Congratulations -- that's an awesome feeling isn't it!! Way to go!!!!!!!

TracyK - I think that's pretty normal after an illness like yours. The body over-compensates for being dehydrated and it takes a couple days for things to level out again. Enchiladas are not recommended!!! LOL Just take a deep breath and go out and enjoy our brisk weather today! I wish I could lend Hero to you for the day....he'd get you outside for sure!

Laura - you might ask your dr. or pharmacist if you might be having a reaction to your Vitamins, esp. the Iron? ? Otherwise, I'd go get tested.....get to the bottom of it. Something's not right.

Pam - You went to the GYM?? Are you kidding? After the week you've had? You're better than me!!

I've got the expense account from hell to get thru today. My poor boss travels like a crazy man and I've got receipts piled up on my desk. Better get to it.

Laterz.

Buenos Dias Violetas~

I did it! I was at the gym at 4:57am!! Thats right...am!!! Did a 50 min workout and feel great! It has been over a year and a half cause last year i started doing jazzercise. Felt great! 10 min on the treadmill, 100 crunches, plus 20 obliques, arms, back, inner and outer thighs, quads and my fav...ass! Now...I am working on making this a habit!

Have a great day!

xoxoox

Way to go Pam!!!!!!!!

Way to go Mae!!!!!!!!

Tracyk, I am sure you had some major Water retention there is no way you gained weight.

Well off to work! Been a very busy week, and today and tomorrow are going to be murder!!! I am off next Thursday, but will work next Friday and Saturday, doesn't look real busy right now.

Good Morning, Violets..

I slept in til 9:15 this morning. wooo hoooo!! Going to Kris's ultrasound today with my magnifying glass so I can check out certain baby body parts. But I have to do it discreetly since Kris doesn't want to know.

Mae.. CONGRATS on onederland!!!! That's a really big accomplishment.

PamELa... CONGRATS on working out this morning. I'm proud of you, sistah!!!

TracyK... I agree with the others.. It more than likely is Water weight, so don't add to it with bad choices!!!:)

Laura... I was thinking just what Terry was, that perhaps you were allergic to something in the Vitamins. Have it checked out.

Michelle.. have a great day with your friends today. Drive safe!!

Susie...Keep making those good choices and I'll do the same. We're in this together!!

We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground. It snowed most of the night. I didn't even get in the hot tub because it was only 20 degrees out and I just didn't feel like getting that cold before I got warm in the water. I have to do it tonight though since I do my toning exercises in the hot tub. It's 18 degrees right now, so I'm sure it will be bitterly cold tonight, but I'll just have to run and jump in quick before my body realizes how dang cold it is!!!

Going to get some Breakfast and then enjoy my day with Kris. Everyone have a great TGIF!!

18 DEGREES??!?!:):scared2::laugh::scared2:

It was 30's this morning, and suppose to be 18 (they said eighteen!!) tonight. I am going to a friend's tonight for a girls night out. Glad the heater in our cars work fantabulous.

TGIF!!

I weighed myself last night, still 229lb. YAAAAAAAAAAY. I have stalled for a month now, that makes me happy to no end. If I can keep this up by my next obgyn appt. I may save getting a lecture, especially in front of Russell.

I have the master list from last year at Christmas. I updated Haydee's when her birthday card come back to me!!! And I have TracyK's new address. I do not think that I have the new house address for you Denise. So let's do it this way......if you have moved in the last year, or changed address, or any other info----PM me and I will update the list and send it out to everyone next week.

Right now the list contains

name,

spouse/SO/kids names

address

phone #

cell #

private email

This info does not go anywhere but to our Violets. There are times when the site goes down we are really glad to have the info!!!

Well.....Rick and I went out last night....and I have a weeeeee headache as proof this morning!!! We went to a local restaurant/bar. Restaurant in the front, bar in the back. We used to go there a LOT when it was only a bar over 20 years ago!!! We sat in the corner, had too much to drink, had an appetizer basket, and talked. He feels guilty for the crap we are constantly dealing with over his ex.....and I had some anger to bitch out!! LOL All in all, it was a nice time to reconnect, and realize he is not responsible really either, and feels totally beaten by it. So once again we are united on one front against her....felt good to connect again. Not that we were fighting over it, just each of us dealing with it in our own way and now we are together doing it.

Well we are off to get his glasses finally, and then going to hang our Christmas lights, we are not as ornate as Judy, we outline the house with the standard icicle lights and have hanging snowflakes between the porch posts out front. But it is ok I like it, and we are able to get them up in under 30 minutes, from shed to done!! The hooks are all in place, the strands numbered. Took awhile 5 years ago, since then, it is a cake job!!! LOL

Then we are off to a movie. Guess we are on snuggle mode, since dealing with this. Going to enjoy it, and eat popcorn, and will cope with the weight tomorrow!!

Tracy I agree, it is Water retention. After dehydrating, the body is holding on for dear life to all the fluids it gets! Is likely part of the medication make up for it to help do just that!!! Hang in there girl your POP (changed to Puke off Pounds now) will kick in, when you spend every other minute peeing!!!

Laura good luck figuring out your rashes!!!

BBL to catch up with everyone else. Hugs~~

Kat