Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Well I guess that's it, then, Pam... no chicken w/out mojitos for you! Darn the luck. I'm sure you'll make the best of a bad situation.

Hey, I just thought of something! If you have just the mojitos & skip the chicken, then you'll definitely have no PBs!! Ta Da! You're welcome.

:)

Good evening, Violets....

Just home from choir and dinner. Michelle... what the heck you been drinking today???? :) And no, you're not the only one not wanting to listen to the news. Each day it seems to get worse. Today I spent the day calling places to rearrange payment due dates. The Bobster will be done with his church in January and we have to rearrange bills because of one less paycheck. I didn't want to be late on any payments so I was on the phone a lot today to get things moved around. Things will be better when I start getting... **gasp*** Social Security in July.

Haydee, you're so right. No matter what is happening in our lives, it's always like coming home when I get on here and see everyone's posts. We've all bonded in a special way and look past each other's faults. Course I don't have any, but that's another story.:frown::tt2::mad::thumbup:

We went out to dinner with my friend Kathy and her husband. She is 5 weeks out from surgery and she ate a fried walleye dinner with a salad and redskin potatoes. I couldn't believe how much she ate. She is NOT following the diet plan from our nutritionist at all. I'm not going to say anything, but reality is going to come crashing in on her when she goes next month for a fill. I can't see her losing any weight this month when she goes for her weigh in. I eat less than half what she eats and I can't get the scale to budge anywhere but up. What's wrong with this picture???????

Time to go watch some tv with the Bobster and then hit the hot tub. Everyone have a great evening. sleep well.

LOL...just had to post this. Susanne goes to softball practice on Wed nights. I've been grading papers all night (week actually) and am SOOOO tired of it. so about 7:30 I plug in the Ipod and start rocking out. I love to sing...I do it all the time. It is really my "happy place" and even though I dont do it well, i do it all the time. Well, I was watching the door, not wanting to get "caught" hitting the high notes. I thought I was being pretty good...staring at the door for 30 min. Well, I missed her coming in and she had a solo performance of me, sitting on the couch, w/ ipod on, puter on my lap, eyes closed and having at it! HAHA. Good thing we are already in love...haha! Oh well...have a great night!

Good morning gals

i just jumped ahead 11 pages, i've been running very late, even for me all week and down to my last 4 days to get the kitchen done, they are coming to sheet rock monday morning then i paint, then they put the cabinets up. i'll still have to wait 3 weeks for counters but i'll have oven and can put things away.

i'll try to chck in tonight if i don't fall asleep in the recliner again

miss ya all

oh, kat nice to see you back

i'll catch up later

Good Morning Girls.

Woke up to a beautiful sight. The sun is shining like crazy. I love it.

Busy day for me. Sis has a doc appointment than I have a staff meeting than I have to take the car in to have work done on it. While I'm over by the car dealership I plan to get some shopping done also. Than I have my Tai Chi class tonight.

When I'm busy like that I find I am at my best on the eating. I'm also doing real good at the nothing to eat till 9am. If I eat to early in the morning it sets up a bad eating patern for me. I feel like there is too much time between meals and than I start to do the snacking.

Everyone have a great day and I will check in when I can.

Hugs to you all.

Good Morn, Vi's~~

Suzie... we've got your rain! Pouring down. Bleh.

A busy day w/this & that... getting ready to leave tomorrow morning for ds's weekend soccer tournament in NC... we'll leave about 10am tomorrow & get back Sun night... and I will *be without Internet* -- GASP! The way it looks, I'll also be driving the 6 hrs in steady rain... boo. It's forecast to rain Sat in NC as well... I will not be a happy camper if E misses a day of school and we go all the way down there & it gets cancelled!! :thumbup: EXCEPT -- that one of my very best friends in the world lives there, so I get to see her ALL DAY on Sat!! I can't wait to just BE with her and talk & laugh & talk & laugh... (reminiscent of good times w/other friends, but just without getting kicked out of a Breakfast buffet!!)

Make it a great day, everyone!

Good morning.......

I ate way to much yesterday.....

Run down of other things:

I'm seeing a doc today about happy pills

Robby is seeing a counselor tomorrow about his behavior

Charles and Cody are going scout camping this weekend

Monday, Robby has dr appt for his behavior.

Monday, after dr. he has his first wrestling meeting

Tuesday @ 1 I have my mammogram

Whew.........

scale: 186.4 this morning

OH and one of my Leather and Lace girlfriends sent me this gettup to lift my spirits about the mammogram, I had to model it for ya!

post-208811-13813137877382_thumb.jpg

Good Morning, Violets..

Ethan arrived at 8 this morning and I wasn't expecting him til noon. DD Kris is here and we're going to the doctor to have her blood pressure checked. The Bobster will take Ethan with him when he picks up our friend to take her to her radiation treatment. After that it will be Ethan time all day. I'm glad I was able to get some things done yesterday when he wasn't here.

I'll check back when we get back from the doctor.

Michelle... I had NOTHING to do with us getting kicked out of the buffet. That would be dear Haydee trying to say HOR-ticulture. Some people have no sense of humor!!

BBL...

LMAO...I am glad someone remembered why we got kicked out. And Michelle, perhaps if you are really lucky, you and your friend can get kicked out of some place too!

TracyKS~ What are happy pills? Can I get some too? I know I am fighting some serious depression. How I deal with it is eating and shopping, both of which I can't afford to do. I've spent way to much this past week, and am still hankering to spend. It "makes me feel good" I guess cause I grew up w/o the luxury of being able to indulge in "retail therapy". I don't know...between my mouth and my wallet, I am getting plenty of exercise this week.

BBL

...but just without getting kicked out of a breakfast buffet!!)

oh yeah, sorry 'bout that... LOL.... we had waaaayyy too much energy that early in the morning...

About spending...

We grew up poor. Both my parents worked two jobs to make sure we had basic necessities. But they were HARD workers and they got nice promotions when I started hitting my teens. From then on we were pretty spoiled. You know, giving us everything that they couldn't affort to when we were small. Anyhoo... my parents are wealthy, I am not even close. BUT, I got accustomed to the lifestyle my parents gave to me. So yes, I buy buy buy without regard to price and then usually find myself scrambling to pay the bills. Not good. Juan is very very conservative about our spending and if it wasn't for him I swear I'd be living out on the streets (or in my parents nice cushy house, lol)

so yes Pam, I feel your pain. I shop and eat when I'm stressed. Instead I'd like to clean and excersise. How can I switch my brain?

Tracy you MUST bring that outfit w/you to Ala next year!!! What fun!!

Judy, methinks thou protest too much!

(Thought to self (whispered): Gee, I hope "shopping therapy Pam" has me for Secret Santa! Tee Hee!)

Haydee... now there's a thought... instead of eating & spending... exercise & clean when stressed... yeah... no. :thumbup:

Michelle exercise and clean! What a novel idea!!!

Good morning everyone!!!

Have a good day and make great choices!!

Hi both Tracys!!!