Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Welcome back Kat!!

Yeah the mysterious boobs that appeared, I have no idea what that's from! :thumbup:

Was even funnier that Jane would still have it on there if we didn't fix it.

We got kicked out of the bar because we brought in our own alcohol I think.

Judy I got a kick out of the term 'legal' breakfast...

I got up early today, but since I can't get Russ up for nothing before our normal time I won't be early for work either way.

Got on LBT because he's in the shower. Men!!

I listed my convertible for sale on cars.com and autotrader, hoping to sell it in the next month and then we're going to buy a used Altima (that's my choice anyway) so I have another 4-door for baby. He wants to put whatever leftover money into a CD, but I'm not sure yet.

I thought about writing in a journal this morning. Does that count???

I've had oatmeal and a handful of pretzels so far today. I know tonight I will be having a salad. Hopefully that will be all I shove into the big abyss.

Laura-I love Altimas!

Hey is it just me or is it unusually quiet so far this morning in here?

It's just you... :D:tt2::thumbup:

Thanks Tracy for the VM and Suzie for the Txt!

So far today,

Large glass of 2% milk

Most of a pot of coffee w/sf Creamer

WC oatmeal with a bit of cream and water......

Just finished my 1st 30 oz's of ice Water

Getting ready for lunch.......

Tomato Soup with a few multi grain crackers, and a wedge of cheddar cheese. (not exactly LC)

My sister just booked her belated honeymoon in Hawaii for February, so she is serious about a diet right now.... and she just sent me a funny pic because she knows I'm having a rough time......

She is the heaviest I've ever seen her (except preggo) and OMG this pic is funny!!!!!!!!!

Bad Tracy is getting ready to post it! I laughed so hard that I snorted and now it is my desktop!!!!! LOL

post-208811-13813137875521_thumb.jpg

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh...

Judy said "pissed", Judy said "pissed"! (proper inflection = same as for "nanny nanny boo boo")

Hey Laura, INGDirect has great rates on cd's with no minimum. I think you could put a dollar in a cd if you wanted. I think if you are interested I can get you $25 by being a member? Let me know. I just got a cd that will be due at tax time, so I can pay my taxes (remember I am self employed!).

Slept late this morning and feel a little better!!!

It sounds like we all need a

K.I.T.A.

The holidays are coming and that is just another reason for us to beat ourselves up over weight gain. We need to lose, or maintain during this time.

Ok, true confessions weight edition: 239.

Have made all good choices so far today.

I am such a stress eater, though. I swear, if it wasn't for stress I'd be a size 4!

I know we don't usually talk about the larger world outside of LBT... but... does the daily news of doom & gloom & failing economy etc. make anyone else hyperventilate?? It is REALLY FREAKIN' ME OUT. I can't take it. I try not to even watch or listen to the news these days (I figure if something really big happens, someone will tell me!)... but if I get a bit... I get so upset! I feel like I did post-9/11... I had to go on meds after that for awhile... I just caught a bit in the car just now and I almost started to cry!! Then I came in & made lunch (lc & legal, btw), but I WANTED cookie dough or something... I know it doesn't actually help the situation, but it calms me down... ugh.

Back to work!

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh...

Judy said "pissed", Judy said "pissed"! (proper inflection = same as for "nanny nanny boo boo")

Let me rephrase that. I meant to say.... PISSED!!

LOL, I love you all and I missed you and this exchange so much while I was gone!!!

I am with you all on the KITA plan....I need it. I am doing well so far today. I have Water going in, and had a couple slices of bacon in a scrambled egg for Breakfast, and that is IT....no snacking! Getting my house back in order and laundry done from our trip, so I am keeping busy. My next plan is to unbury the eliptical, I am using the damn thing....I AM!!

You guys laughing at Judy over saying pissed, I bought Rick a Tshirt at a truck stop we were fueling at that says "MY anger management class pissed me off", I thought it was funny....he will wear it to work.

Laura, my DD, Manda drives and Altima, and loves it, it really is a nice car. If nothing else, the number of them on the road is testement to them.

Michelle, yes, I find myself scared....refusing to look at our 401K, and doing auto roll overs on my CD's rather than shop interest rates.....and it 'as Judy would say' also PISSES me off!!! Rather than point fingers and say it is their fault not mine, and that only this or that person can fix it, can they not all see it is going to take EVERYONE together to fix it? It is like our entire country turned into a kindergarten class, and the want to fix things is outweighed by the want to do it MY way. Although on second thought, most kindergarten kids can be reasoned with, maybe they are acting like teenagers!!! LOL

Hope you hang in there Michelle. You were dealing with some emotional upheaval anyway----and Dr. prescribed medication is not evil! If you find the depression, and anxiety worsening, see your Dr....hell call me, I might drive you and see him myself!!

TracyKS-------if you were my sister, I would have to hurt you! Your poor sis, has no idea you put that up for the world to see! At least now tho, you have a strong, and close diet partner to work with, and you have the advantage in that you are not really trying so hard at this point to lose as much as maintain....and you can do it. Do not however use me for an example, I sabotaged myself right and left, and then went to TX and seriously messed with it. But today is it, I am back on plan, and going to ditch the pounds that snuck back on, and going to consider a fill.....but part of me really wants to prove to me, I can live with my new rules and do this, just so I know if I had lost my band, I could maintain.

I always thought, if I had only 10-20 pounds to lose, or was at a happy weight, it would be so much easier to do than the daunting thought of losing 100+ pounds. Well here I am, and I NEED to know if I can do it or not. Y'all have to help me do it!! LOL

First order of business, get the left over Halloween candy out of here, I left so soon after, it was still on the table and is still there!

Suzanne, 2 bottles of water are in, and I am off to fill it again! I will think of you often as I am up all night running to and from the potty!!! LOL

Time to change laundry----and begin unburying the eliptical....then to the garage to unbury the treadmill......wish me luck. If you don't hear from me, send in the rescue squad, there might have been a junk cave in as I try to find my exercise equipment!!!

Kat