Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

KAT YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy I don't know where the email went..... CRAP!

Tracy: LOL!!!!!!!!! Oh yes I do remember that... :D I also remember that BESIDES OUR JUDY....... we were a bunk of tipsy violets in the hot tub/pool........

Didn't ever check to see if there is a pool or hot tub where we are going this next time. Does anyone know?

Quote: "I also remember that BESIDES OUR JUDY....... we were a bunk of tipsy violets in the hot tub/pool........ "

:cheers2:

hmmmmm... I don't remember this... :tt1: wonder why?? :D maybe the blender was whirring too loudly... :unsure: or we were laughing to heartily... :lol: or maybe when I actually fell down drunk, I bumped my head??? :blink: hmmmmm :yesnod:

Gosh we need to get together again SOON!!! I want to LAUGH!!

"I also remember that BESIDES OUR JUDY....... we were a bunk of tipsy violets in the hot tub/pool........ "

Sheesh.. nothing like feeling left out!!! But then again, it took me hours and hours to get there, by which time I had missed all the festivities.

Just back from Bell Choir and finished a cup of creamy wild rice Soup with corn and smoked sausage. I'm off to singing rehearsal now. BBL.........

Home and relaxing.

Doing some laundry and catching up on some recorded shows.

Cold and wet here. I'm ready for the sun to come out tomorrow. Can't hardly wait.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ready, you dont even know...... I am typing this tipsy and I am going to make a call tomorrow to see someone about my current coping mechanism.... about the stress in my marriage, the bills, my son, my job ... everything..... oh and the 4 pb Cookies that I washed 2 drinks down with........ that I am not doing anyone any favors....... I actually called my mom, and I had my cell phone ready to call TracyK...... cause I know she will kick my ass with that tx drawl of hers...... LOL

I just love my violets............ and now for the rest of BL

Suzie, didn't have time to check this afternoon about that Sunday, but if all is clear with that it is a go. Are you sure you can't go Tracy? Anyone else?

Glad your back safely Kat!!

Judy, I wouldn't wear nail polish right now, just keep putting it on at night, and then once a week or so take it off and start again. Just a light coat. Those little bottles were cute, if you like it the reg. size bottle is $9 my cost so it would probably be $15 to $20 yours, do you have Sallys? I can see what they have comparable and you can buy it there cheaper.

I want to go to Alabama right now!!!

You all crack me up! I remember TracyKS and I completely tanked in the pool! I was staring into her eyes which were pretty green and hella red and we were laughing. And I loved the hot tub...and the cat calls of everyone walking in! Hell, Laura and I got kicked out of the bar (what was that for again?) And having SOOOO much fun at the bar on Sat...we did some serious dishing at the pool tables! And last but certainly not least...the 2am fast food mission and strange tits ending up on Jane's cell phone...NOW THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY!

We had a busy day and went to the Veterans Parade then out to dinner w/ friends (Melissa, Jackie and Stef). It was really a fun day, but so busy...I need another day off, lol!

xoxooxxooxxoxoxo

I love my Violets too!

Kat~ It is about damn time you are home. Tired of all these missing Violets! Welcome back sista!

I missed all of you too....maybe not so much the rest of LBT, I come home to a shitty message tonight from someone, about a post I had left long back, telling me I am insensitive and crap......I seriously wanted to unload on the poster! The comment I originally left, was in a success stories thread, and someone come in complaining that their band was not a success. I replied that some of the issues the poster had were not band related, etc. Then a mod moved the thread to the complications forum, and I have caught hell for it already---and now again. They act like I posted to rub in my success----and I was in a success stories forum originally---makes me want to scream at them!!

Jane sorry your cousins court case turned out badly for him. In the long run, it seriously could have been much worse. Such a hard place to be for your family...as well as the one of the man that was killed, I am sure it would be very hard not to be bitter. Your family will remain in my prayers.

Terry, we miss you, hope you perk up soon, and hurry back!! Sadly I am afraid regardless how the election turned out, things might get worse, before anyone can make them better. Jumping in front of the hurtling train is not going to do anything, we are going to have to give them time to get down the track a ways and even then it will take time to turn things around, and I pray something can and will be done......these are some scary times.

I think of our TX trip soooooo often!!! I laugh at how the Water level changed when we mass exited the hot tub!! LOL What a shock we must have been to the quiet little group of homes we stayed in! I cannot believe how much fun we had! Ready for more, I can tell you that without a doubt!!!!

Rick is coming down with some crud, he is aching all over, and feeling crummy. Manda is home with it---I know they are going to give it to me---I want an invisible shield to protect me!!!

So tomorrow I am going to seriously begin watching what I eat!! My MIL made some comments to my Aunt, about the "stupid band", how you cannot eat anything without throwing up, and how it is going to ruin my SIL's health. So I was dead set to SHOW my Aunt differently!!! I ate everything! And way too much of it!!! My MIL did not know how to react to me eating like that! Was kinda funny! But now is time to get back to basics. Going to do a low carb week, and really try to get my exercise back to a daily thing. I don't care WHAT kind of exercise....just something EVERY single day! Riding is not doing it, the only one of us getting in shape is my horse!!! So back to walking, and eliptical-ing, and video exercise fun with Kinsey. Might not help much, but it can't hurt!! And as Suzanne always tries to make me do, I need to get my water in, been doing way too much Diet Dr. Pepper.

We were buying gas in TX for $1.87 a gallon, and come home to it being $2.67----we have 2 refineries within 12 miles of us----but apparantly it is cheaper when you truck it hundreds of miles away.....go figure!

Cold and rainy here. Rick and I missed the first snow, we were in TX wearing Tshirts and capris!!! We have this tradition of going outside and kissing in the first falling snow of the season.....missed that, but will do it when we experience our first of the season! Years ago I might have told you why we do it----I don't know anymore!!! We just do, and kissing is a good thing, so I don't question it!! LOL

Well off to reply to some less pissy threads----that one just happened to be my first to open, lovely that it was......grrrrr!!! LOL Oh well, thank heavens I have my Violets!

Kat

TracyinKS - I SO wish you would have called me. I thought about calling you a million times yesterday sista, I really did. So you ate PB Cookies, got tipsy and watched the biggest loser? LMFAO! I know it isn't funny but hopefully this morning you can look back and see the humor in it. We have to laugh at ourselves sometimes otherwise we would just cry, right?!((((hugs)))) Call anytime.

Good morning violets-I think we have a little more rain scheduled for today but it will be clearing up. YEAH! Still at 206 this morning. Story of my life but like I said, I am not gaining! I would have gained 20 more pounds by now if I had not reigned myself back in :lol:. I wish there was a pat myself on the back icon.:thumbup:

I will come back later and do personals....gotta get macy ready for school. bbl (make healthy choices everyone)

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm so pissed at myself this morning. My weight is back up to 181 and it's my own fault. My head hunger is getting the best of me and the easiest way to stop it is with crackers or chocolate milk. I'm sick and tired of hovering around the same numbers on the scale. I wrote in my journal that today is day one and I have to prove to myself that I can do it again.

So I'm off to get a legal and healthy Breakfast and then head to flute rehearsal. I have vowed to myself that I will be at goal when my new grandbaby arrives. Today is DAY ONE.

Everyone have a great day and remember to make good choices... ARE YOU LISTENING, TEACHLADY????????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr