Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

TracyKS - oh and i wasn't done with you... You know what is best for your child. You have no doubt wrestled with this in your head since Robby first starting showing symptoms of this. You are not taking this decision lightly so don't let Charles make you feel like a bad mother. If Terry were on here she would be able to tell you much better than I can about the weight of this decision. I think she struggled with her son and had to put him on medication. I obviously have no knowledge of what you're going through but can only help you in the aspect of you being an awesome mom that only wants the best for her son. We're all here to support you through this Trace....

Edited by Haydee

Hey, on the bright side...I get to go shop for a cute journal! KIDDING

maybe that's what I need? Something cute that grabs my attention?

Oh who am I kidding. I'll end up being a cute dust collector on my nightstand...

That's so weird Haydee, small world indeed...

I know! I couldn't believe it. And she didn't look like she had ever ever been overweight. She was just so thin and tan. I almost called her a skinny bitch when she was complaining of the SIZE 6 dress being too tight on her, but then I realized I wasn't with my VIOLETS and that language might not fly with just anybody, LOL...

AMEN! easier said than done though. I struggle with that with Juan too. He keeps wanting to feed me sweets. They make me happy and mellow... But then I feel miserable afterwards... Ugh. Men.

That's my DH....always wants to see me happy...so when i joke (honestly joking) about picking up sweets....he'll do it! or let me do it! I asked him one day why and he said "because I love seeing you happy and smiling...". I asked him if he liked seeing me mad and upset a few hours after eating the sweets...he said no...but said the smiles were worth it...LOL....and he constantly reminds me that he loves me how i am...not much of a "get back on the bandwagon" push....LOL

I'm not going to even THERE Amanda........ Charles HATES MY BAND! He is jealous of it......... He says my ass is flat and that my hair cut looks like shit..... (I'm VENTING)

I just called him to say that I made an appointment for Robby with his MD and he just wanted to get off the phone........ it is a good thing that there aren't BAD THINGS for me to eat right now.... OK. OK I need to calm down without food........

I did drink one pink glass of Water (pink 30 oz glass)

You will see a complete 180 on me, if he starts doing better in school..... I am pretty sure that I'm depressed/stressed...... I called my company EAP for Robby and the intake lady wants me to call back and make my own appointment..... LOL.. I am afraid to honestly........ If I start unloading EVERYTHING I may just end up divorced, and that is something I'm not prepared to deal with right now..........

Don't let me go MIA....... OK?

I didn't know until just now that I am a flying monkey! LOL

our resident flying monkey! aww too cute that we have our own...

Just popping in to say hi!

I'll be back soon...... just need a little break. k?

Break from what? Your friends? Really? What is the real problem? Personal? Someone in here piss ya' off? Don't just leave us hangin' woman!:thumbup: Inquiry minds wanna know!:eek:

I'm off to lunch! I'm gonna go to the grocery store and buy cottage cheese and some other healthy stuff. Back to square one. Cottage cheese and fresh fruit for breakfast...

Cottage cheese with some Brown sugar Splenda mix and fresh blueberries is like dessert. Liver with brown sugar Splenda and blueberries..... not so much.