Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Yeah, when you go to Hershey, all diets are OFF. You cannot avoid the chocolate. For example, when we ordered the pizza for our room while we watched a movie, the guy delivers it and says, "Here's your pizza..." and hands me the pizza box, "... and here are your condiments." and hands me a brown lunch sack bag. I think he means sprinkle cheese & red pepper flakes. We open up the bag and it is full of CHOCOLATE!! :( (It took quite a while before the kids stopped expecting chocolate w/pizzas after that!)

Serious!

You can even get a warm chocolate body wrap/massage treatment thingamajig @ the Hotel Hershey spa...

and rather than meet-&-greet characters like Minnie & Mickey, @ Hershey the kids get to meet & greet giant walking, waving chocolate pieces!

+ there's the World of Chocolate tour... & warehouse store... + the amusement park... the air there even smells chocolate-y when the wind is right...

ahhhhhhhh...

Morning Violets~

Happy Sunday! We lounged in bed (Susanne is still in there snoozing) I read and she slept! We are gonna be lazy...well, i need to write on diss, and then her softball game. Otherthanthat...an enjoyable Sunday on tap here! Yesterday we worked in the yard all morning...cutting all the way down three big booginvillas (sp) and then a huge truck load to the dump...then the store...we were pooped.

Everyone, have a good one!

xoxoxo

Home from church and chinese buffet. Only had a few bites of three different things and then Jello and a cookie. That's it for awhile I have rehearsal in half an hour and then naptime!! Going to Walmart after my nap to get some things for the coming week.

BTW.. it's snowing here!!!! The sky definitely looks like a winter sky and the flakes are falling on and off. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh Michelle, I want to go to Hershey!!!

Funny story about ordering pizza, when my nephew was small (5ish) my parents had him over for dinner and said we were going to have pizza. They put the pizza in the oven and set the timer, when the timer buzzed, my nephew went to the door!! I don't think his parents ever put a pizza in the oven, they just called the pizza delivery!!

I think I want a diet buddy! I am not really sure what that entails, but maybe at the end of the day I can type off the food I ate, my weight, my mood, whatever. I really need to document my food. Any suggestions or takers?

I am waiting for a friend of mine to call, we are going out to lunch and a movie. I won a gift certificate to a lesbian bar, would really like to use it, but Laura is not real sure if she wants to go. I mean I am 45, I don't care what people think, she is 46 married with 3 children, I was surprised that she did. So it will be interesting to see where we go... I am broke so that gift certificate would be nice to use.

Okay I am going to hop in shower and get ready.

Have a nice day!!

I never went to Hershey but my parents did and brought back some cool pics hehe (and candy).. the M&M plant I think it was where they have a bazillion colors.

I went to the store and got the stuff for the pepperoncini roast.. that's what's for dinner tonight! I did make some changes this time, in hopes I can turn down the heat. They didn't sell a mild version :rolleyes2:

I ended up not being able to eat any of the peppers last time and I had to drink Water after every bite of the rice.

So this time I put the whole jar of juice, only half of the peppers, 1c of Water and a packet of the lipton onion Soup. We'll see how it turns out, I was googling how to reduce heat in food and they said dilute whatever is making it hot.. so.. we shall see.

I'm also making frozen strawberries in sf strawberry Jello. My g'ma made this a month or so ago and I was shocked at how good it was for sf Jello. No one at the table knew it till she said it, and most people at the table hate 'diety' foods.

Hope everyone is having a fun & safe weekend.

My alcholic uncle that has been sober for uhm.. almost 6 months now.. got trashed yesterday. He had a party at his house (which is not unusual) and it was a big football game.. my dad said when he got there he was hammered and his friends were making him some more redbull & vodkas.. they were saying things like "It's good to have you back man!"

With friends like that, who needs enemies. He was told he had less than a year to live if he didn't stop drinking and get his diabetes under control.. very sad.

I think I want a diet buddy! I am not really sure what that entails, but maybe at the end of the day I can type off the food I ate, my weight, my mood, whatever. I really need to document my food. Any suggestions or takers?

Jane-I will:thumbup: I need someone to be accountable to other than me.

Evening, Violets..

I had a nice little nap today and then we went out to Applebees, split a chicken fajita meal (no tortillas for me) and then hit Walmart for a few things. I have Ethan at 8 tomorrow morning and have to take him with me when I pick up my friend for her radiation treatment.

Going to go watch some tv, then hit the hot tub, then bed. Everyone have a good night. sleep well.

Hello, I sure missed you guys.

We went to Richmond Friday evening for a baby shower. Our niece and her husband adopted a baby and they had a huge gathering to show him off. We ended up spending the night at hubby's sisters. We had a good time.

Came home and stayed in my jammies all day and in my chair. Just felt a cold coming on and I wanted to fight it off.

Today I was wanting to go to the Mall and get some shopping done. I took Abby and that was a mistake. We had a ball but ai couldn't get any shopping done. However I did have a huge NSV. Abby decided that she wanted to ride the huge merry-go-round. Not just ride it but to go up on the second floor and ride the pony up there. I actually had to go up there with her and ride. Yup, that was me up there on the merr-go-round. It was a lot of fun but after awhile I was getting dizzy. We had a wonderful day today and she wore me out.

I'm all for the chocoholic trip. Maybe next year we could have the group get-together there. I will just have to not tell my sis I'm going. I just go and then tell her after I get back. LOL.

Have a great evening

Good Morning, Up and getting ready for my early morning shift.

TracyK, The new girl we had gotten and trained quit on us and now I have to cover both shifts again. We have signs up for help but the problem is the hours. No one wants to work 6am-10am. the ones that come in have kids and need to get them on the bus during those hours. It will take awhile but we will eventually find someone.

I'm still struggling with the head game. I just can't seem to quit this fight that is going on in my head. I seem to want to fight my band all the time. The band tells me NO and my head tells me GO. I did really good yesterday but that was because I wasn't home all day and around the kitchen. Lets hope I have a really good week because next Monday is my next appointment.

Everyone have a great day and make really good choices.

Hugs to you all.

Jane, We need to meet up in Columbia again. I need your help with shopping for my secret Violet. When do you have a free day for this?????????????

Ha ha, Suzie... I assume your new signature line "Drink, Drink, and Drink More" is referring to water... altho that is not what I saw when I first read it! tee hee!

It is 6:50 am and I already have a pumpkin crunch cake in the oven! :eek: Not sure that's the way to start the week! (lol... it's not for us... it's for my friend who had breast cancer this spring & a mastectomy... she just had her 2nd reconstructive surgery last week, so I made a Hungarian Goulash for her family & this is the dessert to go with it... I'm seeing her later this a.m. for coffee & will take it all to her...)

AND... last night ds & I got Chinese for dinner and this is what my fortune cookie said:

A nice cake is waiting for you.

What kind of crazy fortune is THAT?? Of course I got that one... ds's was something about all trouble in life avoiding him... figures! :thumbup:

Make it a great day, everyone!

Merry Christmas, Violets!!!

Yup.. I woke up to snow on the ground this morning. Not a lot, but enough so the ground is white. Now if I can just get the Bobster to do everything I need him to do outside, I'll be happy. The patio furniture is still sitting by the fence waiting to be taken into the garage or shed and the boat hasn't been winterized yet.

I'm waiting for a call from ds Joe to see if he works or not today. Hopefully he will and then I'll have Ethan.

Breakfast and shower awaits. BBL.....