Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Interesting evening last night.

We worked our shift and I kept running into people that I knew. One of them was a woman that I had worked with and she got her band about 6 months ago. She looks good. Anyway, Hubby and I are sitting there and I hear my name paged. So I pick up the phone and it's my sister telling me that she has her hubby in the ER. So off we go and it turns out that he had hurt himself at work. They had him lifting real heavy stuff and he had a muscle spasm in his back. Well, I run into another person I knew and I was able to get caught up with her. It was nice. I get back to our department and I'm in the decontamination room and they unknownly had me some contaminated equipment. So I get the scrub down. I have the cleanest hands and arms around now. I ain't touching anything.

Jane, That was fast. I really didn't think you would have that done till after the Holidays. But I would have been the same way. My sewing has a calming affect with me. I would have also been sitting there in the courtroom just sewing my fingers away.

Jenn, Take care of yourself and Happy B-day to your son.

Everyone have a great day.

Good Morning, Violets...

Wow, what a different feeling to type without hearing and feeling the clickety click of fake nails. Now it's the stubs of my fingers hitting the keys cause the nails are slowing being filed back to nothing. YIKES! But I'm ok with it. I used to think the nails would draw attention away from the fat body, but things are looking way better now.

Had an egg, turkey sausage and cheese omelette for Breakfast. That should hold me til noonish. But there's always Jello if I get hungry. Lately I haven't had the need for 5 meals a day. And I'm not grazing at night so I'm guessing this fill is the one.

TracyinKS.....duct tape would work on your mouth wouldn't it??? Just slap some on, put a little lipstick on it and wah lah, good to go!

YOU CAN DO IT... we're all here for you. You really have to get the reflux under control before you do some damage. I know after this last fill, if I ate at night I would get the reflux during the night and that is a feeling I absolutely hate. Waking up choking, not able to breathe, with that bitter, burning feeling in my throat is horrible. I used to sleep almost sitting up at night before the band to avoid that feeling. Now I can sleep on my stomach and not be afraid I'll wake up in the middle of the night gagging.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'm taking my friend for her radiation treatment and then Ethan comes at noon. We got some yard work done yesterday and hope to finish today. The weather has been absolutely beautiful. Highs in the 60's and sunshine. It's a very late Indian summer here and I'm loving it cause I know what's on the horizon!!!

Hey Violets~

Well today after school, we are driving into LA to see Madonna at Dodger Stadium! I am very excited...I've wanted to see her since, well, since the beginning! We are going to be sitting with my asst. principal and his wife. We went to George Michael w/ them...they are fun! Then I am taking tomorrow off! It will be nice to sleep in and relax a bit! Perhaps take in an early movie.

In LA there were huge protests about the gay marriage ban. Thanks Judy...that letter was great! My friends daughter is very active in GSA and will share it w/ them. Just nice to feel support.

Everyone have a great day! I'll pop in later from work!

xoxoxoxo

Morning girls!

Pammy - Madonna, woo hoo!! I've always wanted to go to one of her shows. She was here in Houston about a month ago but the tickets were way high. Have fun and be good!!

TracyK - I sent you a picture Monday, did you get it? I was out shopping and saw a little plaque that said

"Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth."

It was too cute!

Judy - we are having wonderful weather here too! Hopefully it stays like this throughout November. We have two outside weddings planned this month... Don't want the guests to freeze their Buns off...

Judy - isn't it wonderful what we kid ourselves into thinking? "long nails drew the attention away from the fat body" LOL... I DID THAT TOO! omg, my hair and my nails where my "shields". I figured if they were looking at my hair and nails they wouldn't be looking at my 300lb gut, LOL

Today I have resolved that I will put away my mountain of laundry that has been piling up for a week now. Everyday I wash a little bit and then I just add it to the pile. Ugh, it's just grown and grown... When does housework ever end?

I am assuming that Tracyks and Suzie are getting cold. They say it is coming today. It was really windy yesterday, I have about 30 feet of woods with a creek behind me, so that is my view, when the leaves fall I see more condos, they are at a distance, so nobody can see unless they are perverts and have a telescope. It is nice, but nicer when there are trees and I don't see the other houses!

Okay my computer is being very odd, didn't mean to post that yet. Maybe it is the sites way of saying 'shut up'!

I am going to work today. Nobody at work called to see how the trial went. That makes me mad, because nobody else knows, so they better not bring it up. I made it very clear that I didn't want anyone to know. I can't begin to tell you what your support meant to me. You have now all taken over the spot of my best friend. Don't I sound like a junior high school studen talking about her friends?!

Anyways here I go to hop in shower, don't know what to wear though, it is 70 something now, but tonight when I get off it is supposed to be 30 or 40 something.

Have a good day!!!!!!!

Jane

Sister & her gf broke up last night.

Tried to invite her to lunch today, she's being all mopey.. which really is odd, cause due to her gf's personality I don't see how she ever liked her to begin with, and when she got sober (for a minute) she didn't like her.. but she can't be single some reason.. I'm sure she'll be engaged again by next week.

I'm sleepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how much it costs for a 5 year old to go out for wrestling????????

$80 to sign up

$30+ for shoes

$30 for headgear

$12-$30 per tourney (if attending)

Geesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane, right now it is 52 degrees and very very windy. The next few days it's supposed to be in the 40's and than drop from there next week. So I'm sure it's headed your way.

Went to our Family breakfast this morning and ordered french toast. Tried to disguise that I wasn't eating all of it. Was glad when the girl finally came and took our plates so I didn't have to answer questions anymore about "Why aren't you eating". Was good seeing everyone.

Came home and mopped the floors and balanced the checkbook. Gonna take the rest of the day easy. I'm working a double shift tomorrow and than hubby and I are going to his sisters and spending the night. Busy weekend for me.

Have a great day.

Jane is my BFF too!

Haydee, sent you a very funny, yet naughty text! hehe

Susie, what is this balance checkbook thing you speak of? Never heard of it...sure as hell never done it!

count down is on for the concert!!! And a 3 day weekend...ya!

You take the checkbook, open it and if there are still checks in there you still can go shopping. That's how I balance it.