Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

LOL, I think we use it! Sus does the laundry, I'll check w/ her!

It is really worth a try if you have not used it before! :biggrin:

Tracyk fried bounce on a stick!!! Too funny!!

Up, barely moving. Been up for 3 -4 hours and my parents are coming to pick me up for lunch. Today is there 53rd wedding anniversary. One of the saddest things I heard them say yesterday, is that they might never see Ryan again as a free person. My dad is 75 and my mom is 72, he got 7 years. Very sad. Although I am like Tracyks I am crying over everything these days.

BY THE WAY THIS SUNDAY EXTREME MAKEOVER is about the house by me and the coffee shop about 7 miles away. It should be really neat. I am postive that there was no filming while I was there, but it still is exciting to see it in person and then on tv.

Okay I am off, will check back in later.

HUGS TERRY, PANDA, AND LAURA!!!!! There was no celebrating here either, and I voted for Obama, but it was just the one issue I couldn't ignore. I think McCain won Missouri, so my vote didn't really count!!

TracyK - the green bean casserole on the back of the Frenchy's french fried onion can is really really good. The only change I make is that instead of using canned green Beans i use frozen french green beans. And I use a ton of those french fried onions. YUMMMM. It's really my favorite part of the whole meal. That and pumpkin pie. LOOVVEEE pumpkin pie.

Speaking of pumpkin, have you texas girls tasted the pumpkin shake at Jack in the box? OHMYFREAKINGGOSH it's so good. Actually don't taste it... My co-worker brought me one yesterday. I practically beat her over the head with it when I tasted it. It's my new addiction...

TracyKS - good luck on the swallow!

Jane - 53 years! Wow! They don't make marriages like that anymore! You must be very excited! My granparents are celebrating their 56 this November too. We're gonna Celebrate after Thanksgiving...

Jane.. are you feeling better???? 53 years is a longggggggg time. The Bobster and I will be celebrating our 40th this June. I've lived with him twice as long as I lived with my parents... :biggrin:

Ethan's mommy and daddy are coming to pick him up in a few minutes and then I think I'll be taking a short nap.

Susie... my nails are taking a beating today! They are paper thin and getting shorter and shorter and shorter as they break off.

Tracy-good luck with you know what...I am just too shy to say that S word :sad: :biggrin: :w00t: Just trying to lighten things up Tracy, you'll be fine! :biggrin:

Edited by TracyK

Jane, Tell your parents I said "Congratulations". How exciting for you guys. Keep a stiff upper lip and take good care of yourself.

TracyKS, keeping you in my prayers and keep us posted.

TracyK, I agree with Haydee, put the extra onions in it.

We are off to go do our shift. Everyone have a great evening.

Tracy-good luck with you know what...I am just too shy to say that S word :ihih: :smile2: :wink5: Just trying to lighten things up! :tongue2:

Sticking fingers in my ears..... lalalalalalalala

Tracy, the one we always make is a version of the popular ones online you can find.. but they use cream of mushroom, and my mom hates mushrooms so we have always used cream of celery in it. So maybe I am bias, but I think it's good like that. Can of green Beans drained, can of cream of celery, 1/2 can of milk..mix together, top with the onions and bake for 30 minutes(ish) at 350.

Chic-fil-a jumped the shark with their 'new recipe' :smile2: :tongue2:

I am so sad!! I don't like chicken, but I love chic-fil-a. I rarely eat there due to russ being allergic to peanut oil (edit typo!).. but I told ya'll I went there the other night for a salad.. well, I ended up not eating the chicken cause it tasted funky. I thought it was a pregnancy thing. I got it again today for lunch, and I made a comment to Russ about it tasting weird (we went to the one in the mall so he could get chinese) and he pointed out the sign said "New recipe!" on the chicken strips. What the hell?! People love chic-fil-a, why would they change the recipe?!?! Why not just have "Try our new style" or something so us folks who don't want a new recipe can still enjoy it :wink5:

He told me it was on almost everything on the menu ("New recipe").

Anyway, not really thrilled about that since I've been wanting their salads.

Haydee my friend gave me the recipe--

Sausage Squares

You will need

1 casserole dish

2 lbs of sausage

1 box of original cream cheese

4 – 5 crescent rolls pending on size of dish

Preheat oven to 375

Brown sausage

Layer bottom of casserole dish w/ 2 cans of rolls (like a pie crust)

Drain sausage

Stir cream cheese into sausage

Spoon sausage mixture into dish

Lay the remaining rolls on top of sausage mix and press outer edges together.

Bake for 11 – 13 minutes.

Best served when cooled.

Edited by FairyFacade

That's sweet Judy :smile2:

My mom realized today that her big 5-0 is next year. Dun dun dun. They celebrated their 31st anniversary this year, I wanted to throw them a party for the 30th, but she said since everyone she knows is divorced, it's like bragging party and she'd feel bad..

My favorite part of Thanksgiving is my granny's gravy.. with giblets and all that fun gross stuff in it. It is so good, I eat it like a soup.. shh, yeah I'm weird. And dark meat turkey.. mmm.. can't buy it like that.

the wings of the turkey are my favorite part. yum yum yum...

the Breakfast squares sound delish but I'm not sure what's mexican about it!

and i'm with you on the chick fil a strips. What the heck! Why did they change them? Who was complaining? I want an explanation! LOL...