Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Susie, Tracy, and I talked about a January get together, but made no set plans. I will say it was very nice to get away!! Maybe I will head over to KC then!!!

Thanks for all your support, I know I am an emotional wreck. I haven't seen so many devasted people at one time in my life. Doubt if I will ever see it again. I hope not!!

Pamela get better!!!

Tracyks still in my thoughts!!!

Okay I am out of here!!

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning....... I waited in line for 1 hour, but I'm all voted.

Robby had a better day yesterday... thank goodness~

Michelle: Yes.. I think all this stress is now showing its ugly head.

and CONGRATS on the loss!!!!!!!!

I managed to keep the crap down to the bare minimum yesterday, and the scale was 183 today.........

Today is my 6th anniversary at work, so my boss is taking me to lunch.< /p>

Jane: I'm so sorry for your heartache.

Jenn: what up with mr cuddles?

Jane yes you need to come back to KC so we can go to that italian buffet again!!!! (well.... maybe not a good idea)

Terry: OK so are you and DH now divorced or did you mean the kids father? I'm CONFUSED

Morning girls!

Jane - really really sorry about this tragedy that happened in your family. I'm sure it was so hard for all those involved.

Michelle - way to go on the weightloss!! Take it any way that it happens!

Laura - sucks about your to-go. That pisses me off to no end too! Not the best person to advice you about patience but I have heard that depending on the temperment that the mom has during the pregnancy that that is how the temperment of the child will be. Moms, does that have any truth to it?

Terry: OK so are you and DH now divorced or did you mean the kids father? I'm CONFUSED

I'm talking about when I was pregnant....so yeah, that was LONG time ago....with my now-ex husband.

I am starving............ I bought some Egg Drop Soup for lunch and then burped it back up and I just said......... OK WHAT IS THE USE???

I guess I'm a wee bit more worked up than I thought.

REALLY though, I'm ok!

I have managed to NOT eat crap so far today! I have not drank any Water yet though...........

I bought more cream cheese, more cheese, more milk, more cottage cheese, and more meat.... for my sticking to a Lower Carb plan... (Milk is not exactly low, but I LOVE it and it does have protein) I managed to NOT buy any Milk Nog, and I've not allowed ANY ice cream to pass my lips..

Thanks everyone for the continued support on Robby and now the boobs..... and Pammy.....

I WANT TO GO HOME~~~~

and now I'm HEARING you sing the Violets Song in my head! LOL

Tracy - I went thru a scare last year - my first mamogram and it comes back suspicious. I was freaked, but it turns out to be nothing! I know its easier said than done, but try and not worry.

Good job on the eating! Remember, Ice cream is your enemy. lol. Its mine anyhow. I can never just have 1 bite, I can eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's.

Haydee- Oh jeez I hope not!! LOL

Terry- I been a mod for over a month lol.

I voted this morning! The line was about 2 hours long. Hot, hard floor.. toward the last 30m, I started getting dizzy & light headed. My back was hurting, and nothing to lean on (they wound us back and forth 5 times in the lobby of a church--line started way out in the parking lot).

I started seeing spots, ears were ringing and I was getting clammy. I thought ah damn, I'm gonna be in the news, the pregnant woman who passes out from her dedication to vote lol. I kept having to squat (and draw attention) to try to center myself. An hour into it a woman comes out to announce, if you vote here for (something) you may not vote here for this, if you live south of (some road I never heard of) you are in the right area. So I said Uh.. where is that! So she looked at my card and said I was in the right spot. Thank goodness.

Now get this, I locked my purse in my car last night. Around 11pm my mom goes 'Do you have your license to vote?' DARN! No.. so she said what about SS card.. nope, in my car! So I tried to find my passport, took almost an hour to find it.. I couldn't remember where we put them and sure enough it was in my important papers folder--which I thought I had looked in. Then I couldn't find my voter card and someone on tv was saying you HAD to have it, so killed myself to find that too. Ironically, they didn't ask for ID.

Finally made it out alive, but geez.. was not fun. My mom was texting me, their voting place only took 30 minutes.. she kept texting 'THIS IS A PRIVELEGE, BUCK IT UP!'.. heh!!!!!!!

Now I'm at work, trying to get over the queasyness..

Then I couldn't find my voter card and someone on tv was saying you HAD to have it, so killed myself to find that too. Ironically, they didn't ask for ID.

This does NOT give me a warm & fuzzy feeling. :tongue::angry::tongue:

I am so proud of all you good little Americans! It is a great day! More excited about this than Christmas!

Feel sick and have an hour lunch today. Gonna go home and dine w/ Susanne!

Have a nice afternoon.

We don't have to show ID either...wish we did. We only have to verify our physical addy.

We don't have to show ID either...wish we did. We only have to verify our physical addy.

This does NOT give me a warm & fuzzy feeling. :thumbup::angry::)

What makes me more upset, is that I got absentee ballots from New Mexico. 2 of them. One for each address I use to live at in NM. And I register everytime I move. So it's like they don't keep a trail, yet SOMEHOW they knew how to find me in Alabama?! I still don't understand how it happened. One of the ballots even had my married name. I registered when we moved to Alabama, I changed registration when we moved in Alabama, I changed registration again when I got married. So I technically could have voted twice in NM, and once in AL.. That's--sad.

I'm an honest person who wouldn't do that, but think of all the people out there that will take advantage of this.

I'm wearing my "I voted Today, Did You?" Sticker. I actually have 2 of them. Hubby gave me his. We stood in line for about 20 minutes but it moved the whole time. I have to say that they were very organized and ready for us all.

Went in and covered for my boss so she could take her daughter to the dentist. I than went to lunch with some friends. We went to the "Salty Iguana". Love that mexican food. They need to make that our national food, like we have a national everything else. lol.

Need to try to figure out what to watch on the tube tonight. Guess I'll just watch stuff I have recorded.

Catch ya'll later.

And I'm back from 3 hours of calling people to remind them to vote.

And I just made a major decision and took off all my acrylic nails. yikes.... haven't seen my own nails in 6 years. Now I just have to get up the courage to call my nail tech to tell her I'm done with them for awhile. I hate telling people no.. But the nails are off, so no use going in Thursday for my appointment.

I'm off to watch some tv before bell choir. Everyone have a great day..